Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
They have video evidence of James claiming he knocked on all doors of the street when rushing to save Joyce, that he called the daughter and the police, that the woman was stood there with the noose around her neck. He said all of that on video. The daughter confirmed none of it was true and she didn't even live in Preston. It's completely fabricated. How do you explain how you invented that story on camera James?

Screenshot_20240517_075214_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
One of the things that upsets me most with Depher is that there is a real need for charitable funding of building trades; there are numerous options for foodbanks, priority bills, furnishings and white goods (not necessarily enough, granted) but basically nothing for emergency property repairs even on a free loan basis.
Run properly, it could have done so much good.

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Even though it’s the confirmation of what we knew it’s still shocking seeing it elsewhere somehow. (Of course Tattlers won’t ever get credit for being right. I know it’s not the most important thing by a long shot but I do get tired of seeing us dismissed as trolls when we are actually not just correct but also have posters dedicating time and effort investigating and collating evidence.)

I also suspect there will be more suicidal baiting from the fallen Saint of boilers coming. The fallout is going to be ugly.

MissPrint

VIP Member
What part of the house is for the community when he has family living in it?

It is like a Wish version of the Captain Tom jacuzzi building.

• Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
This was just posted on Twitter. Huge consequences for Jimmy if he's being investigated by all the regulators -- no wonder he's shitting himself.

Good this is in the local paper too. Local people need to know this stuff and stop enabling this fraudulent plonker.

• Wow

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
From day 1 he gave me the ick and I think it's so important to listen to those gut instincts. Something about his manner, the way he talks, the language used, the massive disparity behind the alleged values of caring about the vulnerable whilst blatantly exploiting their image, it all set alarm bells off in me. We have those instincts for a reason and I always trust mine now. He conducts himself in a way that is very manipulative and insincere. I think it's easier for people who have experience in relevant sectors to see the problems, less so if you're unfamiliar with how things are meant to be run. Unfortunately there's a degree of tribalism at play, because of the political angle (which doesn't even line up with his own beliefs!), people are more likely to brush any doubts they have off. I made that mistake with Jack Monroe, she called out Lee Anderson who I didn't like so I assumed she wouldn't be full of shit. Now I try not to let my own political beliefs get in the way of any concerns I have.

• Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
He genuinely believes his lies.
i don't think he does, i just don't think he cares whether people think he's lying. there were several red flags for me, including (when questioned about why someone was smoking in front of a faulty gas boiler) 'the woman allowed us to smoke in the house' or words to that effect.

it was almost Alan Partridge-like. it would have been laughable if it wasn't so fucking serious. he was a bit like:

Reactions: 27

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I'm quite ashamed to say I was looking forward to this, but to hear the actual victims' voices and the reality of it all is a shocker.
That poor man (rip) clearly saying "no" to filming is the face I won't forget, ironically.
same, that poor woman finding out he's spun multiple yarns about her mother (who has been dead for four years), including lying about how he'd got into her house and interrupted her in a suicide attempt and therefore saved her life, was absolutely harrowing. And the woman he accused of being on the nick, then diverted it to "well she had stuff out the shop and never paid me for it" (well, which was it Jim? And if it was the latter, why you letting people have stuff on tick? Or is it all a lie?)

Curious how many of the cancer cases are either a) non-existent or b) in fine fettle or c) if not in fine fettle, at least not with cancer

• Sad
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the 31m film yet? I’m going to be late for work, but I’m going to watch it now.
Somehow it managed to be even worse than I thought.

anyone reading here: I urge you to report his numerous Facebook pages to the ICO, and the CIC regulator.
He should not be posting ANY beneficiary on there, especially those who do not appear to be able to give consent. The fact he’s removed or covered their faces doesn’t make it any better. Him and his ilk are so fucking thick - I bet he can’t believe his luck that he’s been able to get away with all of this for so long.
He is the absolute definition of a rogue trader or con man.

Girty Drifter

i don't think he does, i just don't think he cares whether people think he's lying. there were several red flags for me, including (when questioned about why someone was smoking in front of a faulty gas boiler) 'the woman allowed us to smoke in the house' or words to that effect.

it was almost Alan Partridge-like. it would have been laughable if it wasn't so fucking serious. he was a bit like:
That was a huge red flag for me. The biggest one though, was when he utterly told himself. Towards the end when asked what he should have done about the video of the man who denied consent, he said “I should have cut that bit out’ 😳

• Angry
  • Heart

lilykestrel

VIP Member
It's a bit like how you'd see people defend Boris Johnson when all the most egregious COVID shit was coming out in the wash by saying "well it's a hard job being Prime Minister, I certainly couldn't do it!"

as if being Prime Minister is like jury duty and you get picked off the electoral roll instead of conniving and networking and schmoozing your way into it over many many years

• Heart

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
if you've been on these threads from the start, and look at your notifications today, you'll probably see lots and lots of likes from people who are now reading from the start.

welcome newcomers!
These have been very satisfying threads to have been involved in. The pay off has been quick and surpassed my expectations

• Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Did anyone else spot “allocades” 😆
Proper made me snort. 😭

Got no sympathy for them having people flipping off their house. They advertised the names, faces, addresses of vulnerable people all over social media and didn't give a shit when it was reported to them. Zero empathy and self awareness.

• Haha
  • Heart