Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MurielSnark

VIP Member
The BBC put up another Depher story late tonight, leading with the rescinding of one of Jimmy's Billy Big Bollocks awards. More interesting is the stuff further in about the various regulators investigating the company. Shit's got very serious.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Oh, so we can add "he's just taken on too much" to the list of defences.

I sort of made that point some time ago (please keep reading...). He clearly hasn't got the skills or knowledge to correctly run an organisation acting in the public interest. But that is ABSOLUTELY no excuse. In fact, it makes it all the more "discusting" that he has taken it upon himself to manage it all, has failed to take the necessary safeguarding precautions and to double down on the "trolls" who are pointing out valid issues.

So, yes, maybe the original occasional "kind hearted" free invoice idea ran away with him at some point, but he's taken that, run with it and ripped it into shreds with the way he's behaved and there is no excuse for what's been reported today.
I think for me this defense also falls flat when you get to the point where he's writing about fictional suicide attempts about long deceased people and ignoring the abuse victim pleading with him to remove the photos and stop lying and calling her a thief. That's far beyond ignorance and negligence and is deliberately nasty.

• Heart

lilykestrel

VIP Member
someone has posted a long thread on Twitter about how Depher engineers bent a boiler inlet pipe to fit a faulty shower and flooded their home. Jimmy told them to use their insurance when their kitchen ceiling collapsed.

I imagine more like this will come out the woodwork today

• Wow

Lazarus

VIP Member
if you've been on these threads from the start, and look at your notifications today, you'll probably see lots and lots of likes from people who are now reading from the start.

welcome newcomers!

• Heart

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Days like this are why I’m on Tattle. It’s all about the exposure and downfall of these grifters. Salt Burd next please 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lazarus

VIP Member
i've had a very detailed response from the ICO re: my complaints about the way James has handled information relating to vulnerable people. I won't share it all here, but thought you'd like to know about this part:
From the information you provided it is very clear there was a breach of GDPR. I have discussed this with the organisation who have acknowledged the seriousness of this.
I am satisfied and assured by the actions they have told me they will take to avoid this happening in future.

They go on to say that any action they take will not be shared with me.

I'm pleased to have an outcome to my complaint, but I don't think he's demonstrated that he's taking this seriously.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Definitely some glory hunting going on on the hellsite which is always the case when this kind of stuff comes to light. Several people have put their neck on the line, putting them name and faces against their words. Anybody who has done that, worked with the BBC, reported him to regulatory bodies, have suffered at the hands of his abuse should be proud that they've supported the ongoing investigations by regulatory bodies and the journalism.

The reason I stayed quiet despite being suspicious for a while is because upon looking on twitter, nobody else was vocalising the problem. The people that outwardly speak out are so important.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Twitter is eating him alive.

Facebook has a couple annoyed people but because he has more of a control of the narrative there it's quieter

Screenshot_20240516_104026_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
James is doing a thorough investigation into which of his employees posted all the lies and fake stories.
1otri4 (1).jpg

• Haha