Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
There also needs to be a deep dive and investigation into his relationships with agencies like the ambulance service, social services etc. I and others submitted FOIs to prove they are complicit in his exploitation of the elderly, vulnerable and disabled. He has shared uncensored emails from SS with personal info in. If the Beeb were able to track down DEPHER victims from just photos of inside peoples homes, imagine what nefarious folk could do from these SS emails.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

lilykestrel

VIP Member
And the story with the lady whose bedroom he went into and took her photo without her knowledge. So disgusting.
Where was the consent there?
And he just marched into the house of the man (who said 'oh god no' about the photos) when they were only working in the garage.
It all showed his utter arrogance and contempt for the people he 'helped'. Horribly I suspect lots of other awful things happened. Off camera.
and when challenged about filming the guy who said 'oh god no' "yeah you're right I should have cut that bit out". No, you should have hit stop on recording and deleted the recording.

• Sad

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I hope this prompts breakfast telly to do some due fucking diligence over people's claims

oh shit he actually sat down with the journo, the quotes are from a video interview 👀 👀 👀

"I haven't got a magic stick, I'm not Harry Potter"

• Haha
  • Wow
The man has no shame why does he think this will go any better than the bbc interview did? Is it cause GB news is made for and by angry old racist pricks? Birds of a feather and all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh my days.
It's better and worse than I imagined. Better in terms of the thoroughness and the exposure, but worse in what has been uncovered and those poor people he exploited and humiliated. Filming that poor man against his will. What a fucking humungous c*nt.
Well done those twitter folk who stuck with this for years

• Heart
Just watched the programme, about as much of a hatchet job as it could've been in the run time without getting sidetracked. Lets be honest they could have made a three hour long documentary if they had widened the scope beyond the misleading posts into other stuff.

Hello to all Jimmy's fellow grifters who read their own Tattle threads and are no doubt peeping in here this morning, I hope this new direction in BBC investigative journalism gives you sleepless nights going forward 😘

• Heart

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
I am constantly staggered by all the crap on Twitter that people fall for; Depher, Carly Bird, Jack Monroe, Captain Tom’s daughter, Bex and her cookbook etc etc etc. There are probably more threads on here about others that are up to no good. Scamming grifters the lot of them.
The whole lot needs put together and used to really show people that tattle isn’t full of trolls but educated individuals who don’t fall for this crap.
Add John Smith to the list (Son of Capt. Harry) The minute I followed, he slid right into my DMs asking for money 'to keep Harry's name alive'

• Wow
  • Angry

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
The way it's not only for the CIC but for his personal use as James Anderson, it just makes me sick. :(

I think the ICO needs to be alerted again because he should not be posting the full names of infants, identifying them as somebody who has received support from his organisation. It's incredibly inappropriate and exploitative.

• Angry

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1715845765936.png

it's a photo of two adult and a child (probs under 10). Invoice is from 2019.

well I guess he's not learning

• Wow
  • Sick

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Wow they actually did it. I was doubting it but they really did do it: No wonder he has been a mess for weeks. It’s over for him. Well done to those on twitter who i originally started to see start questioning him. Also here too reporting him. Trolls is such an easy cop out.

There’s probably more to come when others start to come out the woodwork when they realise he has conned or worse with their vulnerable family members.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Trolls trolls trolls. It is always trolls isnt it? It is never them is it? The dictionary definition of a troll is about making deliberately offensive posts on a person's feed to elicit an angry response. Trolls are not people who report facts. Trolls are not people holding wrongdoers to account. The very fact we are doing it here and not on his socials proves we are not trolls. We are not making posts for the sake of making him angry (even if he is angry as a consequence) we are holding a mirror up to his behaviour which is becoming increasingly unhinged. Facts and receipts being posted is not trolling

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
He will once he reads your post. 🤣
PUBLIC AWARENESS
We are now starting the #depher #summer fan initiative. Just sell your soul to me for #social media #sob stories and #inappropriate pictures and we will provide you with a #fan for FREE
(Something about trolls)

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
i was so upset watching the documentary this morning and im so glad he’s finally been exposed. This part in particular for me really showed the mask slip during his interview when he was confronted about this - he didn’t backtrack and apologise for sharing pictures without her consent, he just doubled down and repeated the false accusation that she’d been stealing !!! He hasn’t learnt his lesson at all and that was very clear to see during the interview.

fuck this scumbag and well done everyone on here and Twitter for helping to expose him
The fact he is still on social media, posting exploitative pictures, tells you all you need to know about “lessons learned” and his “apologies”.

• Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Honestly I'm quite amazed how much this story has taken off tbh. In a good way. I seriously thought a few people might take interest but that would be it.
Under a lot of posts I've seen people saying 'oh no I donated to Depher' so goodness knows how much he got. I see Jeremy Corbyn signposted the crowdfunder in 2022.
I just watched the programme and he is so bloody shifty. He's obviously got away with 'it's a mistake. It wasn't me. I'm sorry. It was trolls' for so long he thinks thats all it takes. His trolls excuses looked so bloody feeble too - 'I couldn't do my job because of trolls'. He actually said that.

Reactions: 24

lilykestrel

VIP Member
the interview with James starts at 14 minutes in

I was nearly in tears after seeing the woman who he accused of stealing and then nearly lost it when the journo goes into the office and a woman (Babs?) is sat there cradling a lizard

• Haha
  • Wow

Fruitjack

VIP Member
Please could people local to Burnley go and read about/listen to this in the Covid garden where everyone is welcome?

• Haha