Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Does he not realise people have screen shots and evidence. Can’t believe he is trying to defend this. He truly is thick skinned. No way will he get the support he once had. So many more people coming forward, more people seeing other things the BBC didn’t mention like the racism and harrasing those people who he called trolls who were spot on about him.
Not to mention the BBC have to verify and made it clear they verified all the posts they showed were from James/DEPHER. They didn’t just get loads of screenshots from Twitter folk and then publish immediately. Thick fuck.

Reactions: 29

gimm3more

VIP Member
1) Depher should not be seeing permission slips given to GDPR (unless permission was given to DEPHER too).
2) if (a big if) permission was explicitly given to depher to use photos on social media, this has clearly now been withdrawn. As such the correct response here is “sorry, I will remove now.”
Jimmy at 9:00 today: “we’ve made mistakes with safeguarding and posting pictures on social media and we’re learning from these”
Jimmy at 10:04 today: “fuck you, I’m keeping the pictures of identifiable young children up on social media despite not having permission to do so”

• Angry

ahkrin

Found it interesting that the person who's home he damaged claims he cleaned up their old shower and tried to reinstall claiming it was new. How many boilers did he do that with given he was all about replacing them and not repairing them. Padding his invoices as no doubt he would have put the purported cost as for a new one.

ChiaraRimini

Hearing from the victims and families was really upsetting. It was obvious that most of them had absolutely no idea that their pictures had been shared with the world on Twitter. And the suicide/noose lie was beyond despicable.
I really hope this puts a rocket under all the bodies who are dealing with complaints about him to get it sorted asap. And that anyone donating to him sees this.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Jimmy being challenged on saying they'd had an 80% reduction in income

Ed: "It's some serious gymnastic maths to say that that's gone down by 80%"
James: "It has yeah ... the the income had gone down by 80% because of the trolls"
Ed: "650,000 pounds 21-22, 1.25 million pounds 22-23, that is not an 80% reduction"
James: "No but it looked like 80% to me when I done it, when I said it, OK it might have been a bit misleading but the way I do my maths is by"
Ed: "a bit misleading?"
James: "yeah, but the way I do my maths is by the whole scope of everything." [cut] "It was a mistake then, I made a mistake, I am only human"
Ed: "People have donated to you because they thought Depher was going to go out of business"
James: "Right yeah I can understand that, I can understand that"
Ed: "and that is not happening!"
James: "I can understand that"

would recommend people watch it, as aside from the words, you can see Slippin' Jimmy do his full conman routine in body language and voice and the 'humbled' (*) journo isn't having it

(*) citation needed

• Wow
  • Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Apparently L on twitter who has called him out prior and was piled on relentlessly for it is now talking to the grandchild of somebody that had no idea her grandparent's images were posted on social media. I know it's been really obvious he hasn't had proper consent for this stuff but it's really shocking to hear the extent of it.

• Sad

Lazarus

VIP Member
this is what we've hoped for since the start of these threads - i never expected it would happen! it's quite great to see such a rapid downfall. for those who've been pursuing this for much longer on twitter, i hope you're all ok. well done

• Heart

ahkrin

1000017223.jpg
burnley express posted 11 minutes ago and the comments have started already

• Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Longer than expected and really fucking damning. Holy shit.

Screenshot_20240516_010209_BBC News.jpg

Feel terrible for the victims and the families who have clearly been ignored for far too long.

• Sad

bigmac22

And the woman he accused of being on the nick, then diverted it to "well she had stuff out the shop and never paid me for it" (well, which was it Jim? And if it was the latter, why you letting people have stuff on tick? Or is it all a lie?)
i was so upset watching the documentary this morning and im so glad he’s finally been exposed. This part in particular for me really showed the mask slip during his interview when he was confronted about this - he didn’t backtrack and apologise for sharing pictures without her consent, he just doubled down and repeated the false accusation that she’d been stealing !!! He hasn’t learnt his lesson at all and that was very clear to see during the interview.

fuck this scumbag and well done everyone on here and Twitter for helping to expose him

• Angry

Lazarus

VIP Member
I’m not the only one, but I’ve raised several complaints and concerns with:
Fundraising Regulator
CIC Regulator
ICO, as recent as earlier this week (as a follow-up to their response to me)
GasSafe
Fundraising platforms

All have told me they received multiple complaints and were working through them. If those organisations closed their investigations then it isn’t good enough. Now, on top of the BBC investigation, it’s time to reopen them, surely.

my concern is that no matter what happens, he’s got access to thousands of photos of people, personal information such as bank statements. How do people get that back? How do they know he’s deleted it, when it’s all online forever?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Hearing from the victims and families was really upsetting. It was obvious that most of them had absolutely no idea that their pictures had been shared with the world on Twitter. And the suicide/noose lie was beyond despicable.
I really hope this puts a rocket under all the bodies who are dealing with complaints about him to get it sorted asap. And that anyone donating to him sees this.
And the story with the lady whose bedroom he went into and took her photo without her knowledge. So disgusting.
Where was the consent there?
And he just marched into the house of the man (who said 'oh god no' about the photos) when they were only working in the garage.
It all showed his utter arrogance and contempt for the people he 'helped'. Horribly I suspect lots of other awful things happened. Off camera.

• Sad
  • Sick

gimm3more

VIP Member
Thick? Yes
Sly, manipulative, smart enough to buy houses, company cars, take our directors loans? also yes.

mum sure to some of his patients, Harold Shipman was a lovely man. The ‘he’s done so much for people’ argument for James (or anyone) doesn’t, and won’t ever wash with me.
Aye exactly Jimmy Saville gave millions to charity, Fred West laid some cracking patios. Anyone defending him is just as thick as he is
---
Going back to this, they've reposted in one post and I'm disgusted about how this person and their family have been treated. :(

Their house destroyed and they got doxxed and abused in return. After seeing the nasty way Jimmy has lashed out to people before, I whole heartedly believe this.

View attachment 2939324View attachment 2939325View attachment 2939326View attachment 2939327
Also a timely reminder that James isn’t actually a properly qualified plumber

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Dippyduck

I've just done a reverse image search on the profile photo of the 'admin' , Susan S, from the Depher facebook page and apparently she lives in Wisconsin. That's one hell of a commute to work in the morning. ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28