Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Droosie123

VIP Member
On the subject of photos James needs to be very careful. I run a charity and we ask up front if photos can be shared in our groups and on the website.

Recently a national bank who had put some funding in for us asked if they could share a photo from our website to show what they do for communities. We had to ask the family involved all over again because clearly their agreement was with us and not the bank.

Family were fine with it but we would never have agreed it without asking first - the family have now signed an agreement with the bank involved and are happy. The bank agreement included where the photo would be shown (locally) and how long for plus their procedures for deleting images once the short campaign finishes.

So no James - just because families have agreed with one charity doesn't mean you have a free for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I've been following this with interest for a long time. I've worked in a specific area of social housing for 30+ years 🍉. And way back when, before Social Media, there would be these people, mostly men, who'd set themselves up as kind hearted souls who'd do AMAZING things in their 'Community'. Always around general handyperson stuff, cooking dinners/providing food, all things to everyone in the 'community' they'd set their sights on. And every single time they were exposed locally as a wrong 'un. Sometimes for the worst of reasons.

I'm seeing that access to social media is giving these types much more reach and the ability to spin their lines of 'I'm doing so much good, so many haters 🥺' for much, much longer before things catch up with them. But it will.

• Angry
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The stupid cunt.
If he'd listened for one second to people on twitter and here who said time after time he was abusing safeguarding and confidentiality he *might* just have got away with his other shit (glad he didn't) . But everyone was a troll out to get him and he knew better.
I'll never get over that one photo he had of the poor old chap slumped over, eyes closed, with the fucking Depher card propped up under his chin. Awful.

• Sad
  • Angry

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
I can't stand the "but he's helped loads of people" narrative. He's made zero sacrifices. Any good was done with other people's money. He has massively benefitted from this.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I can't believe Dewbs fell for his shit and admitted to donating to him in the past.
I am constantly staggered by all the crap on Twitter that people fall for; Depher, Carly Bird, Jack Monroe, Captain Tom’s daughter, Bex and her cookbook etc etc etc. There are probably more threads on here about others that are up to no good. Scamming grifters the lot of them.
The whole lot needs put together and used to really show people that tattle isn’t full of trolls but educated individuals who don’t fall for this crap.

• Heart

BeardyBap

VIP Member
I'm quite ashamed to say I was looking forward to this, but to hear the actual victims' voices and the reality of it all is a shocker.
That poor man (rip) clearly saying "no" to filming is the face I won't forget, ironically.
Shocking too that this was the gentleman with the husband. Exploited over and over to make some point about Depher not being homophobic despite clearly stating that he did not consent. Anderson you scumbag.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I am a regular on C**** Burdz threads and I saw Depher mentioned there at the weekend so I went off down a rabbit hole…bearing in mind I was a regular on the Jack Monroe threads too, I feel like I’m in a weird parallel universe and I’m questioning whether anyone has seen the three of them together.

Tattle always gets a bad name but in instances such as James, it’s because people have him sussed and it’s a permanent footprint of all his grifting. I’m still on thread three but I’ve learned so much about everything from boilers to CICs, I’ve hooted and felt angry but also glad to have stumbled across a bunch of unstoppable ninnies who believe in what’s right and want to play a part in halting this charlatan’s behaviour ❤

I’d got to the part where it came out he’d bought the house and @lilykestrel had posted under a spoiler…I knew it was going to be Elmo! That is the biggest of big guns rolled out when it’s really gone down 😂

(And the fact he wees himself 16 times a day lives rent free in my head. Is he a racehorse?!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Flivver

VIP Member
These fuckers call ‘troll’ at every piece of criticism.

Let’s hope the likes of Salty Carly and Monroe get the same treatment.

• Heart

Dippyduck

In the criminal justice system, trolling based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Burnley, the dedicated plumbers who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Depher Victims Unit. These are their stories....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

gimm3more

VIP Member
It’s sickening. I knew it would be bad but didn’t think it could be this bad. Evil is the only word I can use to describe him. Surely he can be prosecuted?
You would hope so, or at least the company dissolved by the regulator. He is finished. All this “womp womp we’ve made mistakes, something something trolls, please forgive me” is a load of SHITE. A vile, dangerous man.
---
I think we all need to take a minute and appreciate those twitter folk who have stuck to their guns and (from what I’ve read) have been interviewed by bbc. They’ve been doxx’d and abused and were/are racially abused. Can’t even imagine how they feel.
Yes they have put up with James’ shite for YEARS and been hounded, doxxed and threatened, their kids threatened. And never stood down. I know sometimes we misinterpreted things from their posts and vice versa but what guts it has taken from all of them to keep fighting.

• Heart
I’m sneaking off a self imposed social media ban as I just saw he’s top story on the BBC news app.
Well done all those who put in FOI requests, reports to CIC, and kept evidence of his dishonesty. Without you this wouldn’t have happened. Great work

• Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I wish instead of all the news outlets repeating the same story, someone else would dig deeper. There’s more to be found than what has come out so far.

Lazarus

VIP Member
you're a queen, thanks very much for this.

so he's fitting boilers FOR FREE from the millions he received in donations, and then he's paying himself to do the work, and then he's getting vulnerable people to make claims for him to receive a further £400 from a cash-strapped council?
he's a morally bankrupt cunt.

• Wow
  • Heart

lilykestrel

VIP Member
they've found a video of him telling the noose story to the camera on his social media

I know there's tons of evidence already, and I knew it anyway, but that just shook me to my core at what damning evidence that is that he's a bare-faced conman liar

---
FUCK ME HE MADE A NOOSE, SNAPPED A PHOTO OF IT AND USED IT ON THE GOFUNDME?

• Angry
  • Wow