Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuriousTherapyCat

---

Nope just a wannabe vigilante group. This is going to work out very well.
[/QUOTE]

It does appear there is an official affiliation with the Neighbourhood Watch national association. And this appears to be linked to Rosegrove Railway club.

Reactions: 6

gimm3more

VIP Member
Quoting myself just to apologise for referring to this twitter user as a dissenter. I was trying to explain the validity of what she was saying and the implications of her being interviewed to provide further context and by "dissenter" I meant somebody who objects to the actions and behaviours of James Anderson/Depher. I did not meant to cause offense or imply it was a bad thing to be calling him out and will refrain from using the term again. Sorry to have upset anybody by saying this.
I understood it that way but can see why she isn’t happy - I just refer to her as MG whenever she has something to share
---
Also thinking about Jimmys post this morning - first time he’s admitted to hurting his ex wife.

• Wow

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
The main one has been deleted a lot longer than that, his handle was stolen by one of the people calling him out so it's long gone.

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
lest we forget the £2,400 loan being paid back at £2 a week. i wonder how those repayments are going.
A repayment term of about 15 years.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I can’t seem to compress his two tiktoks and daily motion isn’t working😭 I’ve never uploaded videos on Tattle before. What do people use to compress them??
---
Also states in the video he’s not the Burnley screwdriver criminal James Ward. Just a coincidence eh Jimmy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
How am I reading a second god damn drama on this website that involves roast potatoes, I am at my wit's end.
You not had a look at Sarahjay's yet then?
---
Jimmys face when the journo pulled ALL the pictures out of the tweets and posts of the poor “is it okay if I have a husband” man was a picture.
All printed on card to make more of a statement

Last edited:

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Has he dropped the idea of the storage unit also being used for elderly and disabled people?
He genuinely makes it up as he goes along.

Reactions: 5

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Interesting how many of those reviews are from people who’ve never used the service but seen St James on TV. A programme shown in Germany keeps getting mentioned, did anyone catch that? (I dip in and out of Tattle as my blood pressure allows these days!)

• Wow

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
I meticulously checked BBC1/2 listings last night for this week. The only potential spots for anything are:
- BBC Breakfast
- BBC North West Tonight (local news)
- Newsnight

There’s a consumer daytime TV show called Defenders but it’s all repeats from 2023 and I’ve seen them all anyway, nothing to do with Depher.
---

Apparently he knows who they are but of course our Jimmy, who would NEVER reveal anyone’s identity online inappropriately EVER, is waiting for “legal authority” to deal with them.

Justice League Burnley, there.

• Haha