Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
A competent accountant would tell him to wise up and stop what he’s doing though, so that will never happen
Yes my accountant is very risk averse as I think they usually are. Any competent accountant is not going to want to go anywhere near this

Reactions: 5

gimm3more

VIP Member
same, same :(
I meticulously checked BBC1/2 listings last night for this week. The only potential spots for anything are:
- BBC Breakfast
- BBC North West Tonight (local news)
- Newsnight

There’s a consumer daytime TV show called Defenders but it’s all repeats from 2023 and I’ve seen them all anyway, nothing to do with Depher.
---
Discusting.
I presume he'll be able to show a redacted newspaper article about this then - before he siphons money in that direction.
Apparently he knows who they are but of course our Jimmy, who would NEVER reveal anyone’s identity online inappropriately EVER, is waiting for “legal authority” to deal with them.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Arse I can’t download it and not sure if I can stream on the train. Going to give it a go though - not sure I can wait until later

• Sad
Reactions: 4

CuriousTherapyCat

It’s reading like someone who really doesn’t know what they’re doing. Far more needs to be done 1st.
Who’s the associated business?

Reactions: 4
12 weeks prison? Fucking hell. If there isn't previous there are people on threads here that should be doing life
I imagine the judge made an example of him given he was on something literally calling out fraud while also committing it himself.

Reactions: 3