Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
If I recall correctly he's made some pretty weird posts about lifelong visits to some people so I'm wondering if he means services when he talks about that?

Reactions: 7

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Twitter is saying it's a TV show rather than radio so it's likely not that but I think if it were radio, that would be a really good fit.

MurielSnark

VIP Member
So many posts flooding all sm accounts. Seems to be in panic mode again but also has no actual work to do?

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
Thank you to whoever archived the page 5 times, ensuring the video is preserved and watchable here: https://web.archive.org/web/2023021...superhero-plumber-saving-lives-this-christmas

Here's the specific clip. :)

Hope James Anderson's investigation into who was spreading stories about a noose and suicide is going well. :)
Has he only got the one tooth left from that £2k set he begged for?
How does he eat all the steaks he obviously pays for out of his own pocket?

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
I'm an engineer. I fix things all the time. You take photos. As a record, no comebacks. All his photos are old. I bet if I looked in my camera roll for today I could put a sob story out.
Do you take pho
Is it wrong to hope the kiddies tear the wing mirrors off the container
Especially as it will have anti-vandal stickers all over it. Too tempting.
It can't just be me that sees a 'wet paint' sign and has to check?

ETA: no idea why I didn't finish or send the top bit 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I googled that German tv thing to see if it was real as the reviews looked sus and I’m sure it just showed the “this lady’s invoice went viral” story on like a local community tv network with some dubbed Depher fb videos. It wasn’t some huge documentary type thing

He gets the first twenty mins of this ARTEde thing "Poor in (spite of) work" (ARTEde is a Franco-German public broadcaster, but it is legit, one of those European dual language cultural exchange projects we don't really have in Britain cos we're insular little so and sos etc.). From the production values it looks like it's filmed by them.

Haven't watched it all, just skimmed through, but looks like it's following him round on a day fixing a tap and he gets to bleat about magic moments of beauty
The German dub actor voice choice is v funny tho

“Our company account has 3 accounts”
How can a singular account have 3 accounts? (Plural)
“Fundraising account” is still active today despite James’ admission on 20th April that he will no longer be fundraising.
Complete rubbish. And the annual accounts make no attempt to break down the income and spending at all.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Photos all taken 4-5 years ago too. Did they sign a consent form saying their photos could be used for advertising in perpetuity?

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Yeah the BBC does have to be careful. A long time ago I was involved in a documentary about a fraudulent medical practitioner and even though the journalist themselves was appalled by what this person was up to and the harm they were doing, the final doc would have come across as quite equivocal if you knew the whole story. And also they had to be very careful about the families involved who had been defrauded as they were grieving and vulnerable. But I guess that even getting something like that made is very telling given the hoops the beeb have to go through.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Have they got planning permission to park a permanent structure on the car park? Wiring it in from the nearby building will not pass any kind of safety inspection either. Where are toilets? Running water etc? That letter is a scam.
Just like that scam email about an orphanage that Jimmy thought was real lmaooo