Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girty Drifter

In the criminal justice system, trolling based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Burnley, the dedicated plumbers who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Depher Victims Unit. These are their stories....
Laughed up a lung at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

gimm3more

VIP Member
Getting real tired and bored of waiting for this supposed exposé now. Surely SOMEONE who was asked about his grift must know when it’s airing and what it’s actually going to be.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Has he dropped the idea of the storage unit also being used for elderly and disabled people?
He genuinely makes it up as he goes along.
I don’t doubt that will come to him as part of the Beeb damage control - despite “warm banks” already being well established

gimm3more

VIP Member
LADS!!! Look what I spy with my little eye 👀

View attachment 2910152

🤞🤞🤞

Edit: I’ve had absolutely no coffee yet and don’t know if it’s normally on every week. Ignore me if it is 🤣
“Except Scotland” FFS
---
He really doesn’t know when to stop does he?
The “Depher covid garden” is his own personal front garden. He claims anyone is welcome to come and sit in it etc. but remember not long back he was kicking off about somebody taking photos of it?

“I directly give back to Depher” yes, because you misappropriated funds for your own personal use. Taking money from your CIC to host a “charity night” (which was for Depher, not “veterans”), and for a “directors loan” (I can’t even get started on his excuse for this one!!) is NOT APPROPRIATE!

on screenshot 2: £343k being spent on other charities again is NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING. he loves comparing himself to big charities - imagine if Cancer Research spent their donations on giving money to Oxfam?!
£18.8k a year on rent really isn’t that much for 2 prime retail spots in Burnley. Certainly not “massive”. Does he think Babs’ conbola shop full of end-of-life house clearances should be rent free?!

Attachments

Last edited:

gimm3more

VIP Member
He did jump on tiktok a week or so back to do the same and then subsequently deleted it which is why I screenrecorded and uploaded this one.

He actually suggests in the video he chose video because it's harder to twist his words. I think he's banking on it being "harder" to archive and the be confronted with when the truth comes out.
I still have those TT ones but can’t for the life of me compress them or upload them anywhere, but they basically say the same.

CuriousTherapyCat

James completely misunderstanding what the word “respite” means
Noticed he’s no longer posting anything like this on the DEPHER accounts, just now his personal Facebook…
“Please judge us by the work we do” - unsafe, shoddy and exploitative.
tTalking about mistakes made is interesting timing.
Many people have been trying to tell him things for years but he’s ignored or actively declared he doesn’t need to

gimm3more

VIP Member
Justice League Burnley, there.
Like he’ll happily dox old people with Alzheimer’s and literal children but not a couple of scammers?? he’s also never ever revealed the identities of all these rogue traders he posts about - there’s an infamous story he constantly shares about an elderly couple who lost their life savings to one for a bathroom, so Depher then did their bathroom for free…wonder why…

Yeh I’m sure he deleted it in March-April when the Beeb started investigating. And also when he started getting shit for the egregious #gun and #machete story
I thought he reactivated it to try to direct followers to the new £10k Yellow Tick account. But not sure when he gave up doing that and deactivated again.

Girty Drifter

You’ll be claiming Universal Credit then Jim, since you’re drawing a salary well below minimum wage? Unless, as has been mithered here before, Babs is pulling in a generous Depher salary?
This thought has absolutely crossed my mind many times.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
has anybody got the actual tweet for the GB News thing I can't find it anywhere
---
oh wait never mind turned out I'd blocked Michelle Dewberry for some reason at some point, that's why it wasn't coming up on search

• Haha

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
has anybody got the actual tweet for the GB News thing I can't find it anywhere
---
oh wait never mind turned out I'd blocked Michelle Dewberry for some reason at some point, that's why it wasn't coming up on search
Good move, I said something just a tad mean to the creepy vicar one a while ago and 3 of his colleagues blocked me

• Wow
  • Haha

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
any idea on when the bbc thing is being aired??
No update on the hellsite, allegedly this week last we heard.

I've a lot to say on the latest lot of posts but I'm just shaking my head. Can't bring myself to watch the most recent video he posted yesterday.

• Wow