Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Interesting how many of those reviews are from people who’ve never used the service but seen St James on TV. A programme shown in Germany keeps getting mentioned, did anyone catch that? (I dip in and out of Tattle as my blood pressure allows these days!)
I googled that German tv thing to see if it was real as the reviews looked sus and I’m sure it just showed the “this lady’s invoice went viral” story on like a local community tv network with some dubbed Depher fb videos. It wasn’t some huge documentary type thing

Reactions: 3

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
He’s back on “damage control” again this morning and reeling out some of his greatest hits again.
- Funnily enough, everyone has to pay tax on their earnings. He’s tagged BBC Breakfast for some unknown reason. Then onto…
- Two separate occasions he appeared on BBC Breakfast, one when he creepily wormed himself into the BIONIC ARM kid’s story and I think the other one was an appearance from 2022.
- a really disturbing message saying that someone has sent James their dying dad’s last £2000.
If true, that last one is one of the most macabre things I've seen. Does the son have power of attorney? :sick:

eta: Sorry, assumed it was a son, could easily be a daughter!

Lazarus

VIP Member
did anyone go back to the council on the FoI request for an explanation of the £400 payments?

BeardyBap

VIP Member
James keeps claiming he will go back and find out who posted the lies about Joyce. The BBC documentary then plays the clip where he's retelling his story in person, showing it's him that told and spread this fictional story.

I couldn't find the clip anywhere but it's damning.

It was a short fluff piece by Double Down News and it's been deleted.

View attachment 2941391

Thank you to whoever archived the page 5 times, ensuring the video is preserved and watchable here: https://web.archive.org/web/2023021...superhero-plumber-saving-lives-this-christmas

Here's the specific clip. :)

Hope James Anderson's investigation into who was spreading stories about a noose and suicide is going well. :)
DDN have really shat the bed here. Reputable and trustworthy independent news I thought. Support us on Patreon indeed.

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
Yes my accountant is very risk averse as I think they usually are. Any competent accountant is not going to want to go anywhere near this
Or will take one look and say "you're on your own, mate"

Mine rolls his eyes at piles of dog eared train tickets, god knows what reaction this mess would get.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Sorry but I'm calling absolute bollocks on that one. I'm all for shutting him down but that is pure fiction
I think that is possibly an ex employee so I don’t know, given James’ past as an abuser and also alleged past rape/sexual assault charge it’s believable to me. But yeh I appreciate it is hearsay!

gimm3more

VIP Member
Asking for a friend - when trying to raise a complaint with the ICO it directs one to contact the business first and obvs my friend doesn't want to give personal info to Jim. How have people been navigating the form?
Yeh I have avoided reporting to the ICO for this reason, it’s very complicated?

Darvos

Apologies if I’ve missed it but do we know that the BBC thing is TV and not radio?

Reactions: 2

Darvos

Alright, Jim?

I played cricket in Burnley a few times and I rode the national hillclimb champs in Ramsbottom twice. I'm sweating on getting paid tomorrow after 12 months out of work. Could you bung us some beer tokens? Cheers.
Up the rake? Oof, fair play. Better add some scratchings to those beer tokens, St Jimmy.

Reactions: 2