Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahkrin

I suppose horrified and humbled might be mistaken...

If anyone were to complain to the ICO data concerning protected characteristics e.g. disability has more stringent requirements 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Girty Drifter

Asking for a friend - when trying to raise a complaint with the ICO it directs one to contact the business first and obvs my friend doesn't want to give personal info to Jim. How have people been navigating the form?
I found an email address and used that tbh. I just googled it. I haven’t contacted Depher and explained why I didn’t feel I should.

I used [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
As mentioned before Panorama is on tonight and no mention of what it covers - fingers crossed it's about Depher.
Sort of doubt it but no harm hoping for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CuriousTherapyCat

“Except Scotland” FFS
---
He really doesn’t know when to stop does he?
The “Depher covid garden” is his own personal front garden. He claims anyone is welcome to come and sit in it etc. but remember not long back he was kicking off about somebody taking photos of it?

“I directly give back to Depher” yes, because you misappropriated funds for your own personal use. Taking money from your CIC to host a “charity night” (which was for Depher, not “veterans”), and for a “directors loan” (I can’t even get started on his excuse for this one!!) is NOT APPROPRIATE!

on screenshot 2: £343k being spent on other charities again is NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING. he loves comparing himself to big charities - imagine if Cancer Research spent their donations on giving money to Oxfam?!
£18.8k a year on rent really isn’t that much for 2 prime retail spots in Burnley. Certainly not “massive”. Does he think Babs’ conbola shop full of end-of-life house clearances should be rent free?!
Erm, the parking costs…. It’s easy to find out retailers in Burnley can get it far cheaper. Even shoppers don’t pay that much!

RedFlagsAhoy

He knows that, just as a person can give consent, a person also has the right to withdraw consent, right?

Oh do shut up Girty, of course he doesn’t, and he will utterly disbelieve any one who tells him this.
Well, given the r*pe allegations I wouldn’t hold your breath… 🙃🙃

• Sad
  • Wow

Lazarus

VIP Member
“Our company account has 3 accounts”
How can a singular account have 3 accounts? (Plural)
“Fundraising account” is still active today despite James’ admission on 20th April that he will no longer be fundraising.
Why is only the fundraising account able to be #Monitored and #audited?

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
didn't he say they asked him about this? i wonder if they don't have enough evidence of this to report on it.
Yeh he did - tbf it isn’t very Beeb like to get into that without enough evidence. Funny if they did ask though. Plus the main issue for their scoop is the exploitation of the elderly/vulnerable and his wild tall tales on social media.

Flivver

VIP Member
I don't think the BBC report can be favourable as Jimmy is shitting himself over it so much. Already saying it is 'biast' and on the side of the trolls.

The strange thing is the reporter apparently visiting them before and being amazed and humbled at how marvellous Jimmy is. And speaking privately to clients. Either this never happened, or the reporter smelled a rat and wanted a revisit. Tbh Jimmy blustering away telling his lies, coming out with his sob stories and disclosing obviously confidential information would alert anyone's spidey senses.
Exactly! It’s pretty obvious things aren’t ‘right’ - I’m just cynical.

They play the mental health card (or multiple ‘ouchies’ in Monroe’s case) and the media get jittery. I call it the Flack Effect.

gimm3more

VIP Member
does he think tax goes directly to the conservatives?
does he think he shouldn't pay tax?
i'm not quite sure what his point is.
I genuinely think he does, given how thick he is.
Oh no, we should all pay tax, just not Saint Jimmy who saves #hundreds of #thousands of lives every day year.

gimm3more

VIP Member
He's now plumbing in a washing machine for an 80 year old who's never had one. Pretty sure AO do it without you having to give up your dignity to be paraded on socials but it might cost 20 quid.
Never had one lmao okay James 😂

• Haha