Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves herself. Points out to a tiny ripple on her back as ‘back fat and cellulite’. Denise hun, you wouldn’t be able to see the cellulite through the airbrush filter!! #nofiltermyarse 😂
And then telling people to get their photoshoot done before 30 weeks because she’d ‘vomit’ at the sight of her body now. Did I pick that up wrong?

What the duck is she wearing??? 😂😂😂😂😂
Absolutely hilarious 😂😂😂 I had to double check today’s date ... for a minute I thought it was October 31st & she was in a Halloween costume ... a very bad one at that 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely ridiculous outfit with that bump. She looks like she’s dressed as the Manifesting superhero?? 🦸‍♀️ 😂😂😂😂 I’d say Denise is a bit of a freak in the bedroom 🤣

Filming Beth in the bath again.. so unnecessary. She’s not a stupid woman. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Imagine a six year old knowing about Instagram filters 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She's becoming very very unrelatable. I rarely comment on tattle I'm more of a lurker. But it's beyond a joke at this stage. Everyone is starting to see the bullshit the influencers are spouting. One thing I have noticed from Denise lately is " yes I paid for it" "no this is not an ad" " I always pay" OK YOU HAVE MONEY. RELAX. On and bleeping on about paying for her own tit. Is there anybody handing out medals here because I'm sure she would be the 1st in the queue to grab one. Christ on a bike 🙄

Reactions: 15
She's becoming very very unrelatable. I rarely comment on tattle I'm more of a lurker. But it's beyond a joke at this stage. Everyone is starting to see the bullshit the influencers are spouting. One thing I have noticed from Denise lately is " yes I paid for it" "no this is not an ad" " I always pay" OK YOU HAVE MONEY. RELAX. On and bleeping on about paying for her own tit. Is there anybody handing out medals here because I'm sure she would be the 1st in the queue to grab one. Christ on a bike 🙄
Actually used to annoy me when I'd watch her more, when she was doing that weekly savings jar thing. Like it's a good concept but not achievable for lots of us.

Reactions: 1
I remember her one time with the Sweet King " don't worry I won't pour them into the big bowl" making tit of the rest of them who have obviously been tokd to pour them into bowls.

She is classless. She thinks she is the epitome of refined and she couldn't be further than it.

Reactions: 6
So unrelatable it's scary how removed she actually is from reality. I wouldn't mind she lives in a small 3 bed house in an old estate, though seems to think she's living the life of a celebrity. I wish she'd come back down to earth. I find her totally fake and get so mad when I see her film Beth in the bath or in her underwear (that time she done a video of Beth changing into various outfits at the mobile).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please don't say she is going to show thousands of people the childs bedroom jezs give the child some privacy bad enough seeing her in the bath.
No need for such exposure of a small child.
It comes accross so fake when the little girl is filming her outfits and talking into the camera at that age way too much she should be away out playing.

Please don't say she is going to show thousands of people the childs bedroom jezs give the child some privacy bad enough seeing her in the bath.
It comes accross so fake when the little girl is filming her outfits and talking into the camera at that age way too much she should be away out playing.
Think shes showing tomorrow as shes working all day

• Angry
Of course she is. Nothing is sacred.

She is trying to be a Carrie Bradshaw now with her “time” talk this morning 🙄 my eye balls nearly rolled out of their sockets listening to that shite 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is trying to be a Carrie Bradshaw now with her “time” talk this morning 🙄 my eye balls nearly rolled out of their sockets listening to that shite 💩
I think people with a large following like Denise need to be very careful with stuff like this. I'm generally a believer in the whole "the universe is unfolding exactly as intended" philosophy and its something I try to be mindful of when I'm going through a tough time but sometimes life is tit and horrible and unfair and its OK to think of it like that. I know Denise has had tough times and it's great that it's worked out for her but I think she needs to be careful with this unconditional positive attitude and telling people that where they are is exactly where they are supposed to be. There could be people watching her stories who are terminally ill, have just lost a child or a pregnancy, could be in the grip of a severe mental health crisis and don't want to see tomorrow. I know they are extreme examples but that's the way life is and this toxic positivity, manifesting shite is so unhealthy and unhelpful.

I'm concious that it's not just Denise at this, they're all at it lately with their manifesting. But her speech this morning just really bothered me!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think people with a large following like Denise need to be very careful with stuff like this. I'm generally a believer in the whole "the universe is unfolding exactly as intended" philosophy and its something I try to be mindful of when I'm going through a tough time but sometimes life is tit and horrible and unfair and its OK to think of it like that. I know Denise has had tough times and it's great that it's worked out for her but I think she needs to be careful with this unconditional positive attitude and telling people that where they are is exactly where they are supposed to be. There could be people watching her stories who are terminally ill, have just lost a child or a pregnancy, could be in the grip of a severe mental health crisis and don't want to see tomorrow. I know they are extreme examples but that's the way life is and this toxic positivity, manifesting shite is so unhealthy and unhelpful.

I'm concious that it's not just Denise at this, they're all at it lately with their manifesting. But her speech this morning just really bothered me!
Couldn’t agree more, she is so dangerous and toxic! It’s so easy to say that nonsense if u are in a good point in your life!! If You were in a bad situation, she basically is saying you deserve it as you put negative thoughts into the universe. I had to unfollow her due to the smugness, show offs and the over exposure of her child- it makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t agree more, she is so dangerous and toxic! It’s so easy to say that nonsense if u are in a good point in your life!! If You were in a bad situation, she basically is saying you deserve it as you put negative thoughts into the universe. I had to unfollow her due to the smugness, show offs and the over exposure of her child- it makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.
All these like aamir fit and co preaching happy thoughts happy life are actually miserable as sin.

Reactions: 3

Here here.

Toxic positivity at it's finest.

Reactions: 5
Would she not let the child throw on a togs and go our playing in the paddling pool no one wants to see a small child prancing and preening in front of a camera to thousands of strangers let her be a child.

It is a bit sickening to look at that child dressed and acting like a grown woman.

Reactions: 15
It’s very sickening, but not the child’s fault at all. The mother shouldn’t be encouraging that smug look at me attitude and recording it for a load of strangers to see. There’s nothing wrong with encouraging confidents in a child but this is on another level. She’s too old before her time!

Reactions: 8
Saw on Denise’s story that she’s besties with Erin McGregor! Not surprised, both loudmouth show offs. Anyone know what the connection is?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.