Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said she’s not qualified to recommend vitamins & then in the next sentence listed 3 vitamins that promote hair growth 👊🏼 Then said she is qualified to talk about “tropical” hair products ... should that not be “topical” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I could not follow her if I was haveing trouble conceiving.
Tbh she's only the tip of the iceberg, at least she can be unfollowed. When you have been having trouble conceiving, without even a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, it is just relentless from general life. What pisses me off is the lies. I'm convinced she is lying about her fertility journey to get to this pregnancy. (That doesn't take away from the genuine happiness I feel for anyone who is having a baby, I am delighted for them truly).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She just said she’s not qualified to recommend vitamins & then in the next sentence listed 3 vitamins that promote hair growth 👊🏼 Then said she is qualified to talk about “tropical” hair products ... should that not be “topical” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Another thing I’ve noticed this “hair expert” talking about is hair “follicules” ... and I’m not a hair expert but am pretty sure it’s “FOLLICLE” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could not follow her if I was haveing trouble conceiving.
I swear to God I would be so pissed off if I was having difficulties conceiving, and following her for inspiration. (I have had fertility issues in the past but went on to have two children naturally) This post is beyond insensitive.

She is the cockiest, most self satisfied, smug Mother on IG. The only time I have ever seen her remotely vulnerable was when she was caught out with the Belfast debacle. And that’s only because she could see the loss of revenue. The woman is a shark (in a very small pond)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I swear to God I would be so pissed off if I was having difficulties conceiving, and following her for inspiration. (I have had fertility issues in the past but went on to have two children naturally) This post is beyond insensitive.

She is the cockiest, most self satisfied, smug Mother on IG. The only time I have ever seen her remotely vulnerable was when she was caught out with the Belfast debacle. And that’s only because she could see the loss of revenue. The woman is a shark (in a very small pond)
Yup no way if I wad in that position coykd I follow her

Reactions: 1
Another thing I’ve noticed this “hair expert” talking about is hair “follicules” ... and I’m not a hair expert but am pretty sure it’s “FOLLICLE” 😂😂😂😂
This wrecks my head. I want to throw my phone at something when she pronounces it like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What makes u say that?

Sorry that seems short. I had a goo at her story there and couldn't see anything
Beth was pictured the other day on Denises stories rubbing two pups in a cage, it was either during their trip to Belfast or when they came home. I know she’s being asking for a puppy so was wondering if she’s getting one.

I seriously doubt it - would be crazy to get a puppy with a baby on the way

Beth was pictured the other day on Denises stories rubbing two pups in a cage, it was either during their trip to Belfast or when they came home. I know she’s being asking for a puppy so was wondering if she’s getting one.
Oh right I didn't see that. Beth has wanted one for an age. Who knows.

Her soft hushed voice on insta also grates on me cos in reality she is THE biggest loudmouth you could come across. Loves the sound of her own booming voice. She not the politely soft spoken one we see on insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her soft hushed voice on insta also grates on me cos in reality she is THE biggest loudmouth you could come across. Loves the sound of her own booming voice. She not the politely soft spoken one we see on insta.
I saw her on a live with someone and she was very loud and vulgar - her language was shocking and they way she spoke about people was so disrespectful

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh she’s defo not as sweet as she try’s to portray online. I don’t know how so many people are taken in by her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She most certainly is not quiet. She's also not a great hairdresser. Any one from the newbridge area knows what she's like. A 2 faced wagon tbh

Reactions: 4
She’s incredibly materialistic for someone so spiritual. Why does she have to show off everything she gets and tag companies. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.