Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a show off. "I always get asked about my kitchen bits" you wouldn't get asked unless you put them on Instagram. She thinks she's no instahun but she's every bit as the rest of them with her traveller bling style house. And her grammar/spelling is atrocious, you'd think for her business she'd get it right. No word of the "outdoor room" these days, I'd say it's like an igloo out there, even with the lovely weather these days. The room with the swing seat you'd want a ladder to get up to 🤣
Her toxic positivity makes me want to puke. "Keep your head high" - duck off you liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a show off. "I always get asked about my kitchen bits" you wouldn't get asked unless you put them on Instagram. She thinks she's no instahun but she's every bit as the rest of them with her traveller bling style house. And her grammar/spelling is atrocious, you'd think for her business she'd get it right. No word of the "outdoor room" these days, I'd say it's like an igloo out there, even with the lovely weather these days. The room with the swing seat you'd want a ladder to get up to 🤣
Her toxic positivity makes me want to puke. "Keep your head high" - duck off you liar.
Traveller bling style house 😂😂😂😂😂 perfect description 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Traveller bling style house 😂😂😂😂😂 perfect description 😂😂
I love tattle for gems like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think you are referring to "The Music Room" 🙄 (Billy Barry like acting and singing 🤣)
This post has cracked me up best descriptions ever

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unbelievable. Who does she think wants to see this. Its so self indulgent. She's as painful as they come.

I love how she shared Sile seoiges pregnancy announcement. She could learn from her, Sile was so aware of her followers struggles and announced it with so much empathy & sincerity. Instead of denise with her video, ‘bam 💥 here is my pregnant belly’ 💥No warning or tact to such a vulnerable audience!

Reactions: 7
I love how she shared Sile seoiges pregnancy announcement. She could learn from her, Sile was so aware of her followers struggles and announced it with so much empathy & sincerity. Instead of denise with her video, ‘bam 💥 here is my pregnant belly’ 💥No warning or tact to such a vulnerable audience!
Rosemary McCabe is another one, full of trigger warnings and empathy. So lovely to see, so aware. This one would rub her pregnant belly in the faces of those who struggle with fertility if she could.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's so self indulgent to think her story is some sort of mental inspiration to people. I'm sure it will give hope to some but will probably cause pain to more. I'm naturally pregnant at the mo after a lot of failed fertility treatment and I am under no illusion that when I announce it it will cause hurt to some people I care deeply about. I swear Denise would nearly sit on a fecking alter yo let people rub her bump for luck if she could. It's deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have previously stood up for Denise here and the way she announced her pregnancy and all, based on her story and how difficult a fertility journey she has experienced. However, seeing how tastefully Pippa, Síle Seoige And Leanne Moore Fitness have announced their pregnancies this week, all of whom experienced miscarriage has made me reflect on how Denise has been coming across! It's actually been awful. I do not agree with trigger warnings, but she defo could be more empathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have previously stood up for Denise here and the way she announced her pregnancy and all, based on her story and how difficult a fertility journey she has experienced. However, seeing how tastefully Pippa, Síle Seoige And Leanne Moore Fitness have announced their pregnancies this week, all of whom experienced miscarriage has made me reflect on how Denise has been coming across! It's actually been awful. I do not agree with trigger warnings, but she defo could be more empathetic
Should be a trigger warning full stop for her painful.

• Heart
I am happy she is expecting again but that is all she goes on about. She should be careful especially as lots of people following her would be people struggling to get pregnant and going through ivf. She not that big either and she is on about been huge,

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.