Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so wasteful with money get blue and pink personalised things for the baby, why not get a neutral colour

Reactions: 7
She is so wasteful with money get blue and pink personalised things for the baby, why not get a neutral colour
I guess she had so much she can just throw it away like that. Wish i could do that 🤣🤣🤣 also if I see her going on about her bump again that dress she had on her today looked fine did not seem to tight maybe I am wrong but looked ok. Hey bump is not huge for someone who is nearly 35 weeks pregnant

Reactions: 3
I love how she says she's going to "stay in her lane" when she says people ask her about makeup, that hair and fertility are what she's an expert on. Whatever about hair um you're not a fertility or IVF expert Denise. OK she has lots of experience of going down the IVF route but she is NOT an expert by any stretch of the imagination. That's why people pay a small fortune to Consultants and clinics. She thinks she's the ultimate when it comes to fertility but she's not at all. She has as much knowledge as anyone else who has been through similar.
Also if she wants to stay in her lane why do interiors, clothes, kids clothes, kids activities, baby bags, nursery stuff the list is endless. It's not "staying in your lane" rabbiting on about all of these things so please shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love how she says she's going to "stay in her lane" when she says people ask her about makeup, that hair and fertility are what she's an expert on. Whatever about hair um you're not a fertility or IVF expert Denise. OK she has lots of experience of going down the IVF route but she is NOT an expert by any stretch of the imagination. That's why people pay a small fortune to Consultants and clinics. She thinks she's the ultimate when it comes to fertility but she's not at all. She has as much knowledge as anyone else who has been through similar.
Also if she wants to stay in her lane why do interiors, clothes, kids clothes, kids activities, baby bags, nursery stuff the list is endless. It's not "staying in your lane" rabbiting on about all of these things so please shut up.
That’s her pretending to be humble, though she’s the complete opposite of humble!

The lives she did with Lyuda were cringe! I was interested in hearing about pgs testing because we were in the middle of that. I remember her saying 'ah sure Lyuda there's no need for that is there, you can just look and know, like I remember with Beth she was such a perfect looking embryo'

Lyuda to be fair shot her down and said that you absolutely cannot tell by the look of an embryo but I remember thinking how many people is she giving crappy advice to.

I have a lot of experience of fertility treatment but I only know my case and what worked for me. I'd never assume to know about the absolute range of issues there can be.

Reactions: 12
She just needs to buy them all matching Burberry outfits (alá Daniella Westbrook) and they're all set.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Where is she going with the buggy it’s rotten I would not be seen pushing that around it’s very old fashioned you can get amazing buggies now for half the price like

Reactions: 2
Wonder what was wrong with the pram she had for Beth? Are you supposed to get a new pram for each baby now? She has that frozen embryo and was always planning another baby - why not keep the pram?

Wonder what was wrong with the pram she had for Beth? Are you supposed to get a new pram for each baby now? She has that frozen embryo and was always planning another baby - why not keep the pram?
I know ya, you would have thought she would have kept the pram. To me that is so wasteful 🙈 the pram wouldn’t be my taste but it’s the type of pram you would expect someone that is a fan of crushed velvet furnishings tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.