Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetchillie

Words out of her own mouth. She’s a hustler. In other words; walk over anyone/do whatever it takes to get what she wants. Not a huge fan of CB atm but I reckon she saw and heard some stuff for her to walk away from Pelo. 🤷🏼‍♀️
The way I look at it there are two ways to look at the work hussler....
Example one: Claire Balding is a hussler Selling shows saying she is a comedian and she worked as a secretary in a college.
Selling hair shampoos and giving scalp consultations with zero work experience in the scalp and hair field.

Denise is 9mths pregnant!! and driving up and down to Belfast to open a 3rd store while still working in the other stores. She is also training tricology...... she is hussler, a worker, ambitious etc.

Reactions: 11

tinytots

Only down 41 🙄

I wonder if Denise might be up followers, because she put her page on private and a few people probably would’ve followed her for a nose at her stories 🤔
Denise put her page on private a few months ago cause she was wondering why she couldn’t link something i messaged her said if your page is private it won’t work she said she put it on private. I say lot are only waiting to see the spin Rachel is going to give. I unfollowed her a long time ago. Not sticking up for Denise in any shape or form but i’ve gotten into it with her on messages today to be fair we both voiced messaged for the bones of an hour she took to her stories she couldn’t apologise enough in voice notes i didn’t get blocked unlike what Rachel is doing and the silence is deafening. I’ve lost someone very close durning covid so i’m fuming over what they done but Rachel out of them all has sickened me to my stomach!

• Heart
If that's true that she used to be a drug addict, what an amazing accomplishment to have turned it around and made so much of her life! That's incredible.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Denise in her stories. Now I don't know her outside of social media at all, but I do like her. I don't agree with what went on the other night just to be clear. But she is taking responsibility, not returning to work, apologising and is not going to be the victim of her own actions, which is more than can be said for a lot of Influencers. 🤷‍♀️

Let's not forget, whether she could or couldn't be vaccinated in time or chose not to.. there is a tiny baby of 40 weeks gestation in the middle of this. Let's hope for a safe healthy delivery.

Edited for fear il be giving out to for moderating the chat
Surely as the mother she should have thought of that when she was up and down to Belfast, in and out of shops, spending time with countless people without wearing a mask.. and that’s only what she has shown us. I find it very hard to have any sympathy for her.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
If I manifest a nice dinner enough will it appear. What a crock of shit and a slap in the face to anyone who is struggling with fertility or anything in life for that matter. I dont care how much you manifest life has its own plans

• Heart

Whitefloor

Denise is a leech. Rachel is just the latest walking advertisement for Pelo. She'llbe dropped like a hot snot as soon as someone bigger or better comes along

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Hey guys let’s not turn this into vaccine Vs no vaccine - not trying to moderate, we won’t know factually for a while what the vaccine actually protects, and I say this as a long vaccinatedMS patient. What we do know would have prevented this was limiting contact & adhering to Covid safety.
Exactly not having the vaccine isn't really the issue it's the complete disregard for limiting contacts.

Olive85

This is my first time looking at this thread because I never had an issue with denise, I actually liked her. But I am fuming!!! How disrespectful that she attended an event like that, that there was zero social distancing at! She'll have some excuse now but in my opinion there's no excuse ! It's a disgrace!

Noseybatch

VIP Member
The Prada bag video was ridiculous 😳 we know well Denise is putting her up to it there so no way a child would be offering to do them things. We have kids we know how their minds work! She’s fooling nobody 🙈
My five year old is literally playing with a cardboard box right now pretending to be a postman. 😂😂 Not unboxing Prada bags

• Haha

Mishella

Chatty Member
There is just something about denise I can't take to .she puts Beth up to the whole Instagram thing sometimes u can see Beth's been told what to say .and they way she dress her as well not overly keen on she must spe d her days washing clothes

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Never seen anything more ridiculous in my life, totally overcompensating out of pure guilt. No need for any of that today which is all for the “Gram” & mammies guilt!! Hope it all stays well for her & she can keep up with this lavish lifestyle that Beth will expect. Leave the little girl be a child and grow up like her friends not like a pimped out child of the Kardashians.

That child is spoilt rotten what's the big deal about been six and 5hat hey guys is real annoying as well
Hey guys, welcome to my channel!!! 😡😡 Less screen time on You tube needed now for Betty or she’ll end up with an ridiculous American accent like Claire Baldings daughter Farragh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Halotop

What's sort of knobs ask to see someones birthday presents?
7 year olds...
seriously though she’s overdoing it so so much on the perfect surprise pregnancy. The perfect house getting ready for baby. The perfect mobile home ready for baby. Everything rosey in the garden. I’m sorry but no matter how good my pregnancies have been real life still prevails and things can be shit sometimes. She’s so fake.

Jc87

Her kid is incredibly annoying. I know it’s a horrible thing to say but she’s over exposed online. No innocence left
Ah I don’t think beths annoying at all, think that’s an awful thing to say about an innocent child.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
That was absolutely a nice touch. I find it hard to forget certain things though- like when BU & evoke called her out from driving & recording for IG at the same time. She apparently made no comment reply at the time.

Also, does anyone remember a recent story she had of a male salon owner ( competitor) leaving a 1 star review on her Google Pelo page. That a new client had told her about it. She was saying that's why the google review is 4.9. Her google review is 4.7 not 4.9
That's complete B.S. if u go look at it yourself, you can see there are multiple 2 & 3 star reviews- from women. Wonder what the angle was taking dig at that man on her stories. She did name him on stories at the time, but shur it meant nothin to be cant remem it now. Looks like she was trying to bring down a competitor when that's what she claimed he was doing to her.

I find the fact Denise never addressed (as far as I am aware) what happened with Clare Balding to be a unique stance. It has given way too much room for rumour lies & doubt. If she had nothing to hide, didnt do anything wrong you would think she would address it, for her business rep if nothing else. I smell a rat!
I think she’s right not to address it, I for one would love to know what really happened but I think the professional thing to do is to keep quiet.. suppose that’s the difference in her and Claire, Claire makes passive aggressive comments etc, I don’t think Denise would lower herself and I feel that’s the difference in a professional and an amateur

jack the hat

The photoshoot 🙄I'm delighted for her but she really does need to stop with the manifesting crap.It's such a bad message to send out to her followers that are struggling to conceive.What she should be saying is that sometimes when you stop actively trying to conceive and focus on others things, sometimes, and only sometimes, you might conceive (this happened me).She is a very driven lady, pushing hard to try and get her little girl signed up to sponsorship deals.Just let her outside, in her any old outfit at all, and let her play with the other kids.That's were children learn lifeskills - not on insta.

• Heart
I genuinely wish for a safe delivery for her baby.

But I can't believe she is not absolutely mortified that her choices have not only put herself and her baby at risk, but also her clients and staff, the healthcare staff and every child that has been in contact with Beth. And then to say that she's trying to educate people about the covid birth journey. The Neck.
She did say Beth came home from camp with a dry cough and then she kept her home the next day and got her test...she tested negative.
They picked it up from someone else. As long as each individual makes the right decisions for public safety no one should be made feel ashamed for contracting covid.

Can't edit but just to add....i don't follow her so have no idea of her actions...just watched today from nosiness.
I just don't think covid should be protrayed as shameful .....unless you've been acting like a d@#k about it and flouting the guidelines