Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madgereal111

VIP Member
For the love of God, this is absolutely disgusting!! I seen this coming a mile off, all the swanning around shop to shop, Dublin -Newbridge - Belfast, no masks being worn or being worn incorrectly, this shit boils my blood like!! She should of known better, not only for her family's sake but all her staff too and then throwing being 9 months pregnant into the mix, precautions should of been taken, shes gone on and on about covid, her business being closed etc for nearly 16 months now, you'd expect her to know better!! Obviously I hope Denise and her baby will be ok but FFS if she wasn't swanning around thinking she was invincible, then she wouldn't be in this situation 🤬🤬

Sorry for the rant but FFS people are losing their lives in this pandemic, we lost a very good friend back in February from covid, early 30's no underlying conditions, she done everything she should do, followed all the guidelines and an inconsiderate arsehole who didn't follow restrictions passed it onto her and 4 others in their workplace!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11

triona3

Does anybody remember the house party Pelo had when they reopened. They were all hanging out if each other in it. I remember being shocked at the time as it was just after lockdown (not sure if Pelo had even reopened at that stage). Denise does not care. Sure she fucked off to Wexford once the Kildare lockdown was announced

Usaidit

If I see one more bump photo I'll gouge out my eyes 🙀 I think Iv seen more of her bump in the past 10 weeks than I ever did with my own two pregnancies. And she probably doesn't share her friends because she probably doesn't have any... she has BAs who act as her friends!

• Haha

Scruff

The sharing of the photos of herself with other people's comments is the absolute height of vanity. She's getting worse as time goes on.

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Oh my God. Ireland' pregnancy and baby fair are actually promoting her. This is not a good example for pregnant women.
Screenshot_20210709_143918_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Tammys

VIP Member
How very dare u doubt that she THOUGHT about this and it happened.

I've thought about getting pregnant every period for the last 13 years. And now I have 15 children 🥰🥰

That's how fertility works, duh! 😉😝

Also I know it was commented in previous comments but it's absolute bollocks that her dad noticed her period on the sheets and she didnt. She bled through her pjs and underwear and didn't notice? Went to the toilet and didn't notice? U can't bleed enough to mark the sheets, through your pjs, get up walk around the house, nobody notice but your dad when he sees your sheets. Absolute shite.
And I know if it was my dad not a hope in hell he would say it to me God love him he be morto he would get my mam to say it if at all.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I agree she looks so sick and so scared. She hasn't broke rules apart from last year. she was going about her business like the rest of the country. If she was at home hibernating people would call her dramatic for staying indoors.
Did you see that picture of Dinner on Monday night? That's completely against the guidelines groups of that size aren't in keeping with restrictions.

Hopefully she is ok but she wasn't being careful and I hope what ppl take from this is limit your contacts and protect yourself. This virus hasn't gone away.

creeper101_93

She's her head so far up her own bum 🙄

She talks like this induction is specific to covid and bringing people on this journey with her... induction is a very standard process. Its like she wants to be the authority on it and the saviour of labouring mothers.

I too hope she and the baby are OK but I can't forgive or ignore her irresponsible and reckless actions from start of the pandemic up to the present. She has made a serious of ridiculous decisions and for a woman who fought so hard to be a mother I can't understand how she would take those risks.

And I'm annoyed that Mark is up and down the street. What a dope. At a hospital. If his wife cares so much about pregnant women she should remind him not to expose them to the same fate walking the streets at a maternity hospital.

Buddha

Finally people are starting to see through this one!!!! Thought it was just me for a long time, unfollowed her when used the child for bperfect sales with the promise of smyths vouchers ages ago, messaged her and she said it's only a bit of fun! That was the start of it, she's gotten away with so much because she had people fooled, she broke lock down restrictions way before the Belfast trip, last year had a party for all her staff, put it up showing them all pissed on top of each other then deleted most of it, I saw through her then.

Ummm5

So nice. That’s why she has traveled from Newbridge to Belfast to Wexford in a matter of days. Are you thick?
Can we stop with the travel shaming?! If in wexford yesterday she was at an outdoor pumpkin patch, hardly the same as the bus.

Is everyone honestly staying to there own county, I don't think so lots of movement & its allowed

• Angry

Usaidit

She is not a nice person full stop. You can easily fool people on your social media but knowing her and dealing with her on a personal basis she is not what she makes out to be. She's only nice to you if she gets something out of you and drops you like a snot when she doesn't need you anymore. Iv also first hand heard her bitching about people with other staff members. Dont be fooled by what you see.

Sorry but in the words of my mother, this one is an absolute dose!!!!! She's the definition of smug. I'm sure she's thrilled to be pregnant but if she could see how she's coming across, miss perfect only had to manifest herself fertile, gimme a break. Smug smug smug.

• Heart

gmm1288

She did say Beth came home from camp with a dry cough and then she kept her home the next day and got her test...she tested negative.
They picked it up from someone else. As long as each individual makes the right decisions for public safety no one should be made feel ashamed for contracting covid.

Can't edit but just to add....i don't follow her so have no idea of her actions...just watched today from nosiness.
I just don't think covid should be protrayed as shameful .....unless you've been acting like a d@#k about it and flouting the guidelines
She has absolutely been flouting guidelines. Just google the BPerfect event. Enough said

• Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
Why has every moment got to be shared wouldent it of been much nicer if the husband could of sat down and watched the scan rather then being tbe camera man so thousands of people could watch that intimate scan .

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Tell someone with no hair to manifest to grow it back there Denise, no need for expensive treatments and wigs then eh?

What about those that she is "so conscious of" who cannot conceive are they not manifesting enough?!