Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know..just seen she got results back from her covid test..out walking yesterday when she was supposed to be keeping to herself well I believe that's the rules. But sure look it was the same when everyone else was in lockdown she went to wexford and then when kildare laois and offaly she up and went to wexford I keep forgetting that Beth is 5/6 acts more like a older child

Reactions: 3
She is walking in the curragh which is a very open space and would be quiet at this time of day.

Reactions: 2
She’s not aloud be a child! She’s dressed like an adult, she speaks like an adult. Now make up and lashes? Katie price gets so much tit in the media for that!

Reactions: 1
Pulling the lashes off her. I’ve a girl her she and no way would I let her put lashes on. Playing with make up fine but that’s another level

How could Denise of all people be exploiting her daughter in this way, let her be a child and not a walking advert

She’s not aloud be a child! She’s dressed like an adult, she speaks like an adult. Now make up and lashes? Katie price gets so much tit in the media for that!
That's true about Katie price she gets some amount of tit but when denise doses no one seems to care

That was absolutely a nice touch. I find it hard to forget certain things though- like when BU & evoke called her out from driving & recording for IG at the same time. She apparently made no comment reply at the time.

Also, does anyone remember a recent story she had of a male salon owner ( competitor) leaving a 1 star review on her Google Pelo page. That a new client had told her about it. She was saying that's why the google review is 4.9. Her google review is 4.7 not 4.9
That's complete B.S. if u go look at it yourself, you can see there are multiple 2 & 3

I find the fact Denise never addressed (as far as I am aware) what happened with Clare Balding to be a unique stance. It has given way too much room for rumour lies & doubt. If she had nothing to hide, didnt do anything wrong you would think she would address it, for her business rep if nothing else. I smell a rat!
That was absolutely a nice touch. I find it hard to forget certain things though- like when BU & evoke called her out from driving & recording for IG at the same time. She apparently made no comment reply at the time.
The time of the BU she addressed it on her stories and apologised for driving & recording. I have gotten hair advice from her and found her great, I’ve had my hair & makeup done there and was thrilled with them. I do like Denise but agree that Beth is on way too much

Cant imagine Denise will be very happy about the lack of interest on fbg's grid post today. Very few likes and not even 1 comment after 2 hours.
Shame on pelo for having Grace as one of their freeloaders anyway.

View attachment 239792
So disappointed to see Fbg as a BA she won’t do them any favours!!

Any bets that FBG be the new ba for the spray or will it be beth
Please take Beth off the page so much 🙄 I’m really sick of watching her she’s clearly being put up to it regardless of Denise pretending that Beth asked

The Prada bag video was ridiculous 😳 we know well Denise is putting her up to it there so no way a child would be offering to do them things. We have kids we know how their minds work! She’s fooling nobody 🙈

The Prada bag video was ridiculous 😳 we know well Denise is putting her up to it there so no way a child would be offering to do them things. We have kids we know how their minds work! She’s fooling nobody 🙈
But don't forget Beth looks to go on and people are always sending denise texts saying they love Beth and want to see Beth. But yes I agree shes on way to much

Please take Beth off the page so much 🙄 I’m really sick of watching her she’s clearly being put up to it regardless of Denise pretending that Beth asked
Beth definitely plays up to the camera the videos of her eating or brushing her teeth 🙄🙄🙄

My five year old is literally playing with a cardboard box right now pretending to be a postman. 😂😂 Not unboxing Prada bags

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How could Denise of all people be exploiting her daughter in this way, let her be a child and not a walking advert
Hope shes paying Beth for all.the shout outs shes doing for her company hairdryer and now the spray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.