Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scruff

Her soft hushed voice on insta also grates on me cos in reality she is THE biggest loudmouth you could come across. Loves the sound of her own booming voice. She not the politely soft spoken one we see on insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Misstree

No not at all.
We shouldn't rest until every last one of them pay with their businesses, their lives and their mental health 🙄

Seriously you people are scarily bitter.
You seem scarily tolerant of their complete disregard of the other peoples businesses & lives that they put at risk by attending that absolute shit show in Belfast! I’m interested to hear how you think that “us people” are scarily bitter to be outraged at their blatant disregard for everybody in the country trying to the right thing & obey guidelines when we have seen the devastation that the last few months has had on so many people!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Garxx

This manifesting your life nonsense is so dangerous. If people can’t have kids, own a new house, car, job etc. Is this woman stating it’s people’s own fault?? You put your worrries out to the universe therefore the universe gives u shit- so basically you get what u deserve?? I’m sorry but thinking positive is not gona pay my mortgage!

• Heart

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
To be honest the Pelo story is not good enough, businesses need to be upfront saying "just to be extra careful" is not taking responsibility, as soon as Denise was positive the Salons should have closed. Denise was out with all the Newbridge staff in Judge Roy Beans on Tuesday night.

I do hope Denise & the baby are OK, but her actions have been pure selfish & I'll say it again turning it into some sort of bizarre educational spin is just ridiculous. Tagging Pippa O'connor in a story, hopping Pippa reshares its just daft.

• Heart
“A healthy person would be able to push through it” no. Sorry. I get she’s afraid at this time but medical evidence has shown healthy people can have long lasting side effects from Covid or scarily died from it. I know a man in his 20s younger than me, cycles 80-100km, his lungs are destroyed and his function has decreased dramatically among other issues. Healthy. No underlying issues. You don’t have to be old or vulnerable.

I really hope the baby is ok but she is an absolute dope. Pregnant and trekking all over the country, having dinners, Beth out and about, her mixing with countless people? She should have taken more measures to protect herself and her baby.

I’ve no issues with her not getting a vaccine since she is pregnant and we don’t know the risks but have a bit of fuckin cop on and reduce your movements. I’m not shocked, I don’t wish it on her but what to you expect?

Squiggle10

Denise your kitchen is rotten and you showing it off like a show seal(no one is asking) i actually think, she thinks she is in her own reality show herself and the small one. "loads of ye asking where my dress is from, its DKNY" Yeah, how fucking relatable. Toxic positivity with this one. Unfollowed.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Can we stop with the travel shaming?! If in wexford yesterday she was at an outdoor pumpkin patch, hardly the same as the bus.

Is everyone honestly staying to there own county, I don't think so lots of movement & its allowed
Hi Denise 👀 most of us aren’t visiting pumpkin patches after being on a party bus with no mask. Big difference

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Saying mind your own business really doesn't stand up, she's putting her whole life out there on Instagram, if you do that you are open to criticism & also if you run a business dealing directly with the public again you are open to criticism. Everyone's actions during covid are far reaching, if you have a selfish attitude & only think of yourself it has consequences. So I hope Denise & her baby will be OK, I also hope her staff & clients will be OK, her family, her friends & also all the front line workers in the Coombe.

• Heart

jack the hat

I've watched her stories and think it's disgusting that any child should have that amount of fuss and money spent on them.However, when you think about it, there are some things money can't buy.While on the one hand Beth has everything, on the other she has very little.She has no one to interact with only the people her mum is exposing her to on social media (adults).Without realising it, Denise is encouraging Beth to grow up too quickly by exposing her to social media at such a young age.Most if us hung on to those young years for dear life - they are just the best years.(I have four teens - trust me!)

• Heart

Noseybatch

VIP Member
She absolutely should be rescricting her movements but she claimed to be Covid educated just a few days ago, she needed the be called out before she "decided" to stay home

Gizmo79

She did notice a swollen tummy and was worried about it. She had gone to the gp and was given medication. She was due to get a camera up and down tomorrow. Her gp didn't do a test as she couldn't get pregnant naturally
I'm glad someone said this, I was like we're these people watching a different live 😂😂

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I love Denise! I think shes a great business woman and I think how she shares her IVF journey & fertility issues is amazing. I think she is helping a lot of people by sharing it.

I actually bought a Voduz hairdryer a few weeks ago and I tagged her on my insta stories about it and she sent me a voice note on my DM's to thank me. I thought that was a lovely touch!

Scruff

I don't believe for a minute she didn't know.
If you had the first period in ten yrs and had sex around the time. Surely to god the first thing you'd do 2 weeks later is a test in the hope you might have had luck.
Saying her dad noticed the bloody bedsheets and asked if she had a period. Etf was that Yarn about.
And telling people she became pregnant from relaxing. If only it was so simple.
All done to drum up followers and get attention after the negative attention over last few months.

Total dose

• Heart

Thumper

What the actual hell was that about ivf placentas being harder to deliver? I had an ivf baby and never heard nor experienced anything of the sort. I was curious if it was a thing so have been googling and reading stories and have found zero mention of it. I'm wondering maybe if it's for people using embryo glue but again nothing online to suggest that. I conclude she's just full of crap.

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
She’s only sorry her business is at risk now! She’s always breaking the rules! Heading to wexford when Kildare were in lockdown! She’s only sorry she was publicly called out!

• Heart

creeper101_93

I can't tell why she is going through induction. In her shoes I'd be asking for a section of the bat. She looks sick and tired today. Bloods had indicated something with the placenta (literally babies only lifeline!) Covid increases clotting risk in the placenta.... yeah I'd be marching down to theatre and conserving energy for recovery!

I hope all goes well.
I hope Beth is OK too. It can be scary for a kid when Mammy goes in to hospital unexpectedly.. with Covid.. and having the baby.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She wants Beth to be famous and get deals etc. She's a stage mother. Popular kids on Instagram make loads of money too. Also she probably thinks she's adorable and because she thinks so, we all will think so

• Heart
  • Haha