Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
JUst talking utter shite ... again!! What she constantly not does! She’s off work for 2 weeks now .. thank god!! But in saying all that she has at least acknowledged Belfast not like that simpleton in Offaly who thinks everyone is interested in watching her cleaning her fridge .. the exact same way as Mrs hinch does An day not a mention of Belfast!! How rude!! I think someone thinks they are the Irish version of Mrs hinch ... but no .. she is nothing like her and it’s cringe making to watch!
I tend to try and judge what ppl do after a mistake. I admire Denise isn't ignoring it.
That said:
Don't think I'll ever think the same of her and won't be supporting her business anymore I have bought a lot of hair products over the last 2 years from her online Pelo store.

As for Rachel what a silly move to try and ignore it. Her so called apologies were a disgrace. Literally sorry but not my fault and to now try and create content without addressing it. PR fail.

Reactions: 12

Swordshead

Anyone listening to what denise saying I'm on bus and have no headphones saw writing on saying some some like forgiveness and that
She said she was brought up to hold your hand up and be accountable when you've done something wrong, ask for forgiveness and do better in the future. I like Denise, she's at least admitted she messed up and genuinely looks sorry for what has gone on, more than some of the others.

Thumper

I love how she says she's going to "stay in her lane" when she says people ask her about makeup, that hair and fertility are what she's an expert on. Whatever about hair um you're not a fertility or IVF expert Denise. OK she has lots of experience of going down the IVF route but she is NOT an expert by any stretch of the imagination. That's why people pay a small fortune to Consultants and clinics. She thinks she's the ultimate when it comes to fertility but she's not at all. She has as much knowledge as anyone else who has been through similar.
Also if she wants to stay in her lane why do interiors, clothes, kids clothes, kids activities, baby bags, nursery stuff the list is endless. It's not "staying in your lane" rabbiting on about all of these things so please shut up.

The lives she did with Lyuda were cringe! I was interested in hearing about pgs testing because we were in the middle of that. I remember her saying 'ah sure Lyuda there's no need for that is there, you can just look and know, like I remember with Beth she was such a perfect looking embryo'

Lyuda to be fair shot her down and said that you absolutely cannot tell by the look of an embryo but I remember thinking how many people is she giving shitty advice to.

I have a lot of experience of fertility treatment but I only know my case and what worked for me. I'd never assume to know about the absolute range of issues there can be.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Denise in her stories. Now I don't know her outside of social media at all, but I do like her. I don't agree with what went on the other night just to be clear. But she is taking responsibility, not returning to work, apologising and is not going to be the victim of her own actions, which is more than can be said for a lot of Influencers. 🤷‍♀️
Ah cmon it’s a half hearted apology and crocodile tears. She wasn’t too sorry when she was giving it socks dancing on the Covid bus

winnie the pooh

Sorry it was Monday night
What a absolute shit show….. all sitting on top of each other…. Shame on Denise and shame on judge Roy beans for allowing this to happen on the premises. Money over lives. Let’s just hope all is ok from this, staff and clients…

dotiedot

Chatty Member
People who have minded themselves extremely well over the past 18 months have unfortunately contracted covid. It shouldn't be a shameful thing. It's not an easy thing she is going through, and yes others have done it, but that doesn't make it easier! I don't particularly like her, but I feel extremely sorry for her that she is going through this now! Not easy

Freddie101

I just noticed 99.9% of her grid posts are ads. She’s using pics of her pregnancy & Beth to get “engagement” (which IMO is so tacky). I’m sure a lot of people don’t even look at the caption but just “like” the pic.
The businesses she works with see the “engagement” as related to their brand when it’s not.
These people would sell their souls and their children’s souls to the devil for a quick €

Mybiscoff

I'll be honest i would too but I didn't and its was very hard watch her "reveal" with no warning
Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled for her but a lot of her audience cannot have kids or are trying the ivf route which is so tough as she knows- personally I think she needs to acknowledge that audience more - was the name change a coincidence....
I’m one of her followers that has had multiple failed ivf rounds over the last ten years and to be totally honest I’m beyond thrilled for them. Just because I haven’t had any luck yet getting pregnant doesn’t mean I would be any less happy for Denise. She has been through hell and back and is so kind & giving of her time to anyone who has struggled with their fertility. I have a couple of friends in my position too and they are the same. I think it’s going to be a massive change for Beth tho

Reactions: 11

Garxx

As much as I’m so happy for her, by all means shout it from the rooftop but have a bit of decorum about yourself woman. For her to just blurt it out with no prior warning, I agree how insensitive she is to be rubbing it in to her followers that are struggling. That Dr Lyuda one will not like her telling people to be grateful & a miracle can happen for you!! My heart goes out to her struggling followers.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Ye but she’s not let be a child .. her mother has her acting & speaking like a teenager .. how can she have anything in common with the other 6 year olds in her class .. so they will naturally distance themselves from her when they realise that she doesn’t act like them!! Very sad for her ... but the only person to blame here is her oul one!
I agree… no innocence left.. she acts like a 25 year old and there is nothing worse than a little know it all child 🙄
I see Denise is posting more pregnancy photo shoot pics 🙄 is there anything sacred anymore? 🙈

Beth in the bath... why ???? Why do these people feel the need to share their kids most private moments with thousands of people ... why ??? I dont understand

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
The virus doesn’t move by itself people move it... yes we should be travel shaming!
Its not travel shaming! Its the fact that only the night before she was part of an absolutely disgraceful party with way too many people in attendance, no social distancing etc. So really, instead of taking a risk that she could have or could be a carrier of Covid, it was acceptable to hop in her car and drive to Wexford!! I don’t think that’s acceptable in any way, shape or form! If she isn’t working this week in order to ‘protect’ het staff and clients,., she should have had the cop on not to be travelling to Wexford.. or maybe Covid doesn’t like pumpkin patches 🤨

gmm1288

How do you know someone on here hasnt come into contact with Denise or her staff or the group she went dining with?. Thats the thing with a virus, it spreads from person to person, down the line. So even if I didnt come into contact with Denise directly, I may have come into contact with her midwife or consultant who has come into contact with her & therefore covid. This is basic stuff! The fact that I need to explain this after a year and a half is unbelievable! So all this bull about mind your business, cop on! Covid is everyone’s business ffs Everyone is a potential contact of everyone. Esp Denise who’s business is a big potential risk to the public, esp with her carry on

Fakebishes

Unfollowed after that post about the weight thing. She's too much. And yes her taste is very traveller esque

Scruff

I think it's very poor form that she was on yesterday telling people that if they're grateful for what they have they might get a baby bump. The actual cheek of her. Feel so awful for her followers who are struggling with fertility issues. She needs to cop on and have some consideration. Unfollowed.

• Angry

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
A bit late now..All new to her? Ah its all new to us too and we're trying to stay within the guidelines. I'd love to go to my parents house but I can't. She thought it was OK to go to Belfast ffs
Struck me as a very silly thing to say we are 7 months into a pandemic she runs 2 salons and doesn't know that a flashy launch party is a ridiculous thing to do. Tears over the idea of lost orders and clients...

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Disgusting carry on from Miss high and mighty today! How many cases will come from this launch today?? Here I am at home in my house, my 7 year old can’t have more than one household over for her birthday next week but these pricks can party like there’s no pandemic 😡😡 I’m really angry and I’d love to message them but sure I’d only be a troll and sweet little Rachel would turn on the water works cos you know her husband died and she’s off on his 6 month anniversary breaking all The rules 🙄🙄
Totally agree!! They can stick all the stickers on the floor that they want to encourage social distancing, but there is absolutely no need to have this event at this moment in time. They could have had a private launch and just let customers filter in then over time. It angers me!!!