Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
She says too much in front of that child.
She doesn't need to hear or know about most of the stuff she talks about. She's old before her time.

Reactions: 10

Madamex

VIP Member
Well if I was one of those brides having my bridal trial this morning I'd be cancelling. I'm disgusted with Denise. She should have known better.

Yeah I agree. No one is bitter Denise is pregnant but her insensitivity towards those who are struggling to conceive is shocking
Well you know what? If I got pregnant after years and years of infertility you bet I'm gonna shout it from the rooftops

brandambassador

VIP Member
I hope all will be ok.
But she couldn’t possibly have had a bigger contact list in the last 2 weeks. This isn’t a blame game, I am merely making a point.

Scruff

I love how she says she's going to "stay in her lane" when she says people ask her about makeup, that hair and fertility are what she's an expert on. Whatever about hair um you're not a fertility or IVF expert Denise. OK she has lots of experience of going down the IVF route but she is NOT an expert by any stretch of the imagination. That's why people pay a small fortune to Consultants and clinics. She thinks she's the ultimate when it comes to fertility but she's not at all. She has as much knowledge as anyone else who has been through similar.
Also if she wants to stay in her lane why do interiors, clothes, kids clothes, kids activities, baby bags, nursery stuff the list is endless. It's not "staying in your lane" rabbiting on about all of these things so please shut up.

• Heart

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
And don’t forget all her close contacts from Kildare to Dublin to Belfast & all those vulnerable people she has being in contact with recently getting wig consultations done. That’s shameful to have so many contacts & being heavily pregnant. I wonder if her husband was vaccinated or if they both are against the vaccine?

• Heart

DMBn3

I've always liked Denise and Rachel too, but I have to say this. As a mother there is nothing and I mean nothing more important than our kids, all through Covid my driving force was keeping them safe, not me, them!

To go to Belfast and involve yourself in that absolute shit show knowing the numbers up there are rising, knowing you then have to go home to your children and put them at risk. Shame on you. The unfollow button was on fire this morning. Disgusted 😡 I really do hope none of them get sick and god forbid pass it to their beautiful kids 😢

She's becoming very very unrelatable. I rarely comment on tattle I'm more of a lurker. But it's beyond a joke at this stage. Everyone is starting to see the bullshit the influencers are spouting. One thing I have noticed from Denise lately is " yes I paid for it" "no this is not an ad" " I always pay" OK YOU HAVE MONEY. RELAX. On and fucking on about paying for her own shit. Is there anybody handing out medals here because I'm sure she would be the 1st in the queue to grab one. Christ on a bike 🙄
So unrelatable it's scary how removed she actually is from reality. I wouldn't mind she lives in a small 3 bed house in an old estate, though seems to think she's living the life of a celebrity. I wish she'd come back down to earth. I find her totally fake and get so mad when I see her film Beth in the bath or in her underwear (that time she done a video of Beth changing into various outfits at the mobile).

• Heart
828 cases in Northern Ireland today

Correct if Im wrong but didn't Denise go on radio during lockdown about ivf treatments delayed and neglected due to covid?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Have been a customer of pelo and Denise previously, and am a fan of the voduz products I have but today I've unfollowed Denise and Mrs Make up because of the absolute shit show that was that Bperfect launch yesterday. I'm so angry. I don't follow any others that were at it as I generally hate the whole influencer scene but how can they get away with calling that work! I cant reveal too much about where I work but I will say I see the strain and pressure it causes on staff and I dont mean hospital frontliners I mean in the background.

We are meant to keep contacts low for a reason!

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Still wouldn't wish it on her or the baby, she said the babys movements slowed last night, frightening for her like so close to giving birth

#obsssessed

VIP Member
The thing with Beth is if she didn’t have her on there she wouldn’t have much else for people to watch or to follow her for, I actually hate when Beth is on I mean she’s a gorgeous kid but I just think it’s wrong to use her like that. Denise has her Pelo and voduz pages so she should just stick to them!

Hildagard

I’m sorry but “we’re learning all the time”. She was spouting on her stories last week about all she’s learned about covid and she had to “educate” herself on all things covid and loving all the shares about how great she is to be sharing her story about a positive staff member!!! Yet today she’s learning 🤔 surely all that educating of herself last week she would have learned in closed doors with no ventilation a mask is used at all times......and that traveling across border isn’t recommended!!!! She hasn’t addressed the fact she lied to everyone saying she wore a mask at all times when in fact she was on other stories not wearing a mask!!! She grates on me!

JillZarin

Chatty Member
I could not follow her if I was haveing trouble conceiving.
Tbh she's only the tip of the iceberg, at least she can be unfollowed. When you have been having trouble conceiving, without even a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, it is just relentless from general life. What pisses me off is the lies. I'm convinced she is lying about her fertility journey to get to this pregnancy. (That doesn't take away from the genuine happiness I feel for anyone who is having a baby, I am delighted for them truly).

• Heart

jack the hat

"I couldn't have picked a better sperm donar" Is she for real , it's her bloody husband!She's got totally carried away with her 5 mins of fame.

• Wow

Scruff

Thinking a woman with fertility issues, hid a pregnancy for followers
C'mon guys.
Theres no "I'm delighted for her but..."
Just be happy for her fullstop

Maybe she should just be happy for herself instead of coming on telling people if they're grateful for what they have good things will happen & that they might even have a baby.
She needs to f off and enjoy her pregnancy. Not long ago she was telling people to trust science cos it gave her a baby now people just need to be grateful and they might have one.

• Heart