Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did she do ivf this time round but said nothing I have a feeling she knows what she having also

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness!! I just watched that. What a disgusting shocking thing to say. I was recently considering donor fertility treatment and learned in the process what a huge decision and lifelong implications for both the parents and child. How dare she make a glib joke about something like that. I'm absolutely raging!

Reactions: 5
I was thinking this too.
i am not saying maybe she did not but very strange to get one period and boom pregnant I wish her all the best but she is really rubbing it in peoples faces especially after her having trouble with trying to have Beth

Reactions: 6
I wonder did she do ivf this time round but said nothing I have a feeling she knows what she having also
How very dare u doubt that she THOUGHT about this and it happened.

I've thought about getting pregnant every period for the last 13 years. And now I have 15 children 🥰🥰

That's how fertility works, duh! 😉😝

i am not saying maybe she did not but very strange to get one period and boom pregnant I wish her all the best but she is really rubbing it in peoples faces especially after her having trouble with trying to have Beth
Also I know it was commented in previous comments but it's absolute bollocks that her dad noticed her period on the sheets and she didnt. She bled through her pjs and underwear and didn't notice? Went to the toilet and didn't notice? U can't bleed enough to mark the sheets, through your pjs, get up walk around the house, nobody notice but your dad when he sees your sheets. Absolute shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really starting to think there's a big story behind all of this. This is gram content and 5 min of fame for her. How she went about getting pregnant isn't the story she is telling to insta. The gloating needs to stop to. Very hard to listen to her waffle on

Reactions: 7
How very dare u doubt that she THOUGHT about this and it happened.

I've thought about getting pregnant every period for the last 13 years. And now I have 15 children 🥰🥰

That's how fertility works, duh! 😉😝

Also I know it was commented in previous comments but it's absolute bollocks that her dad noticed her period on the sheets and she didnt. She bled through her pjs and underwear and didn't notice? Went to the toilet and didn't notice? U can't bleed enough to mark the sheets, through your pjs, get up walk around the house, nobody notice but your dad when he sees your sheets. Absolute shite.
And I know if it was my dad not a hope in hell he would say it to me God love him he be morto he would get my mam to say it if at all.

Reactions: 10
Ah lads she’s calling Mark that with years and years- she’s taking the piss she’s not actually serious like

"I couldn't have picked a better sperm donar" Is she for real , it's her bloody husband!She's got totally carried away with her 5 mins of fame.
I call my husband my sperm donor, my baby daddy, my potty and a lot more that I'm not prepared to admit here. It's just a bit of fun and I have no idea why people are offended by Denise's comment.

It's shockingly insensitive of her to use that language
Why?

I call my husband my sperm donor, my baby daddy, my potty and a lot more that I'm not prepared to admit here. It's just a bit of fun and I have no idea why people are offended by Denise's comment.

Why?
The difference is... Denise has self appointed herself as a representative of and spokesperson for the infertility community. She has preached on her frustration about people's misconception of infertility. She has talked extensively and actively courted followers struggling with infertility and held herself up as a safe space.

When you undertake donor conception you are forgoing having a biological child. You are accepting the worries about bonding, about societal judgement, about how that child may feel growing up, about one day no longer being considered their 'real parent". There are massive consequences to that decision.

For her to come onto the audience she has deliberately aquired, many of whom trust her, and many of whom may themselves either already have or be in the process of working through the idea of donor conception, and make a glib joke about it is gross and insensitive.

She has constructed this shiny infertility pedestal for herself and clawed her way to perch on it. With that comes a certain responsibility for kindness and compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gu
The difference is... Denise has self appointed herself as a representative of and spokesperson for the infertility community. She has preached on her frustration about people's misconception of infertility. She has talked extensively and actively courted followers struggling with infertility and held herself up as a safe space.

When you undertake donor conception you are forgoing having a biological child. You are accepting the worries about bonding, about societal judgement, about how that child may feel growing up, about one day no longer being considered their 'real parent". There are massive consequences to that decision.

For her to come onto the audience she has deliberately aquired, many of whom trust her, and many of whom may themselves either already have or be in the process of working through the idea of donor conception, and make a glib joke about it is gross and insensitive.

She has constructed this shiny infertility pedestal for herself and clawed her way to perch on it. With that comes a certain responsibility for kindness and compassion.
Amen

Why do a chat in bathroom while your child is in tbe bath the mind boggles

Reactions: 6
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the whoo-ha was with the Belfast salon? She mentioned the stress of what happened with Belfast salon a few times but hasn't expanded?

Reactions: 1
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the whoo-ha was with the Belfast salon? She mentioned the stress of what happened with Belfast salon a few times but hasn't expanded?
BPerfect had a launch in Belfast last summer. A big hoolie on bus, hardly a mask to be seen in the middle of a pandemic, people were PISSED

Reactions: 1
She is absolutely deluded.Sharing those pics of herself in the nip from her photoshoot is a step too far.She really has no boundaries whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Beth in the bath... why ???? Why do these people feel the need to share their kids most private moments with thousands of people ... why ??? I dont understand

Reactions: 11
She is absolutely deluded.Sharing those pics of herself in the nip from her photoshoot is a step too far.She really has no boundaries whatsoever.
Loves herself. Points out to a tiny ripple on her back as ‘back fat and cellulite’. Denise hun, you wouldn’t be able to see the cellulite through the airbrush filter!! #nofiltermyarse 😂
And then telling people to get their photoshoot done before 30 weeks because she’d ‘vomit’ at the sight of her body now. Did I pick that up wrong?

What the duck is she wearing??? 😂😂😂😂😂

Loves herself. Points out to a tiny ripple on her back as ‘back fat and cellulite’. Denise hun, you wouldn’t be able to see the cellulite through the airbrush filter!! #nofiltermyarse 😂
And then telling people to get their photoshoot done before 30 weeks because she’d ‘vomit’ at the sight of her body now. Did I pick that up wrong?

What the duck is she wearing??? 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.