Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The manifesting and a baby will happen is toxic positivity.

She should know better after struggling to conceive all her life.

Reactions: 19
The sharing of the photos of herself with other people's comments is the absolute height of vanity. She's getting worse as time goes on.

Reactions: 11
Today with the 'im so conscious of followers who are ttc'. What a crock. Anyone who was genuinely conscious would never have shared something as triggering as a scan without so much as a trigger warning. Quality of content absolutely trumps any consideration

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really find it difficult to cope.with this one. An utter show off if there was ever one. I don't for one minute believe she didn't know she was pregnant. But the manifesting SHITE. Yeah sure Jan that'll work for all the people who struggle with fertility. The neck of her saying that you just need to stop thinking about it and it will happen, as someone who herself has openly talked about her INFERTILITY (remember everyone, as she stressed herself she is infertile not suffering from secondary infertility) it's actually a disgrace. Something isn't adding up and I think she is being dishonest about her fertility journey. I wish her, her husband, Beth and the new baba the very very best of luck, and much health and happiness for the future.
Welcome to the dark side, wjhere you realise that you’re not mad, your instinct was spot in, and a reminder to always trust your gut.
Thanks for attending my Ted Talk 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry but in the words of my mother, this one is an absolute dose!!!!! She's the definition of smug. I'm sure she's thrilled to be pregnant but if she could see how she's coming across, miss perfect only had to manifest herself fertile, gimme a break. Smug smug smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I also don't get why she thinks everyone wants feedback on the baby stuff she buying, doing up her nursery, etc. Just get on with it. No one cares. Perhaps if she manifests the nursery she'll wake up one morning and it'll be done all by itself...... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This manifesting your life nonsense is so dangerous. If people can’t have kids, own a new house, car, job etc. Is this woman stating it’s people’s own fault?? You put your worrries out to the universe therefore the universe gives u tit- so basically you get what u deserve?? I’m sorry but thinking positive is not gona pay my mortgage!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This manifesting your life nonsense is so dangerous. If people can’t have kids, own a new house, car, job etc. Is this woman stating it’s people’s own fault?? You put your worrries out to the universe therefore the universe gives u tit- so basically you get what u deserve?? I’m sorry but thinking positive is not gona pay my mortgage!
Well that's not the attitude now is it! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Delighted for her pregnancy obviously but My womanly senses are tingling and tell me not everything is as it seems with this "didn't know pregnancy". Also the manifesting shite can do one 😴

Reactions: 6
Delighted for her pregnancy obviously but My womanly senses are tingling and tell me not everything is as it seems with this "didn't know pregnancy". Also the manifesting shite can do one 😴
Cant put my finger on it either... I like denise as I said before but her not knowing doesnt seem genuine or something.. 🤔 something is off

Reactions: 8
Tell someone with no hair to manifest to grow it back there Denise, no need for expensive treatments and wigs then eh?

What about those that she is "so conscious of" who cannot conceive are they not manifesting enough?!

Cant put my finger on it either... I like denise as I said before but her not knowing doesnt seem genuine or something.. 🤔 something is off
So off. I'm no Claire Fulham fan but that falling out between herself and Denise is off too. Everyone assumed Claire was at fault but I'm not so sure. Claire said on a podcast that she had to part ways due to her own integrity, I took that to mean that she couldn't go along with Denise's lies in business or maybe elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
So off. I'm no Claire Fulham fan but that falling out between herself and Denise is off too. Everyone assumed Claire was at fault but I'm not so sure. Claire said on a podcast that she had to part ways due to her own integrity, I took that to mean that she couldn't go along with Denise's lies in business or maybe elsewhere.
Cant stand claire so we will have to agree to disagree on that 😁

But yes, something seems off.. especially lately x

Reactions: 4
Cant stand claire so we will have to agree to disagree on that 😁

But yes, something seems off.. especially lately x
Agreed. I think everyone assumed Claire was in the wrong whereas with the lies coming tripping out of this one's mouth I wouldn't be so sure now.

Reactions: 4
Garden set that was nearly a grand 2 years ago still perfect but being replaced by a new set so.e if these bloggers don't live in the real world.

Reactions: 7
Garden set that was nearly a grand 2 years ago still perfect but being replaced by a new set so.e if these bloggers don't live in the real world.
I have to say I thought the same - it looks perfect, how can they justify replacing it?

Reactions: 5
"I couldn't have picked a better sperm donar" Is she for real , it's her bloody husband!She's got totally carried away with her 5 mins of fame.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.