Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like Denise and Beth are the parents, it’s nice to include siblings but seriously she’s taking over the whole show, hubby’s not getting a look in
Well watching the reruns on baby makers the other night and I don't think I hear a single word out of him. She was as him to take a proper photo of her going for a procedure, lecturing him on hoe to hold the phone up to get the best angle.

Reactions: 3
Beth just said on her ood that they're going to the hospital today, not to push it out but to a scan. Who let's their kid talk like that 🤷‍♀️
I actually think that is kind of funny, kids could come out with anything at the best of times and she obviously knows where babies come from which has to be better than thinking the stork is going to swing by in a few weeks.

Reactions: 4
Why has every moment got to be shared wouldent it of been much nicer if the husband could of sat down and watched the scan rather then being tbe camera man so thousands of people could watch that intimate scan .

Reactions: 10
Do you not get a due date at your first scan? As you normally find out go maybe weeks etc you are?

Do you not get a due date at your first scan? As you normally find out go maybe weeks etc you are?
It’s much harder to judge it accurately later in pregnancy - the earlier it is the more accurate

Reactions: 2
Beth just said on her ood that they're going to the hospital today, not to push it out but to a scan. Who let's their kid talk like that 🤷‍♀️
I think Beth will be alienated and disliked by her peers with this carry on .

A good couple of weeks ago maybe even months, she said she was going to send the freebies she got to her followers and let them review them and then post the feedback, I really thought this was a great idea but haven’t seen or heard of it since.. did I miss it

The photoshoot 🙄I'm delighted for her but she really does need to stop with the manifesting crap.It's such a bad message to send out to her followers that are struggling to conceive.What she should be saying is that sometimes when you stop actively trying to conceive and focus on others things, sometimes, and only sometimes, you might conceive (this happened me).She is a very driven lady, pushing hard to try and get her little girl signed up to sponsorship deals.Just let her outside, in her any old outfit at all, and let her play with the other kids.That's were children learn lifeskills - not on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The photoshoot 🙄I'm delighted for her but she really does need to stop with the manifesting crap.It's such a bad message to send out to her followers that are struggling to conceive.What she should be saying is that sometimes when you stop actively trying to conceive and focus on others things, sometimes, and only sometimes, you might conceive (this happened me).She is a very driven lady, pushing hard to try and get her little girl signed up to sponsorship deals.Just let her outside, in her any old outfit at all, and let her play with the other kids.That's were children learn lifeskills - not on insta.
I like denise . But between the beth hi guys constantly and now posting literally every private moment and detail... it feels too much ..is nothing private anymore... shes absolutely gorgeous and I'm so happy for her but I dont need to see her basically naked .. and I'm not a prude at all.. just feels too much... keep something private like

Reactions: 8
I like denise . But between the beth hi guys constantly and now posting literally every private moment and detail... it feels too much ..is nothing private anymore... shes absolutely gorgeous and I'm so happy for her but I dont need to see her basically naked .. and I'm not a prude at all.. just feels too much... keep something private like
Her kid is incredibly annoying. I know it’s a horrible thing to say but she’s over exposed online. No innocence left

Reactions: 14
Her kid is incredibly annoying. I know it’s a horrible thing to say but she’s over exposed online. No innocence left
I know.. I said before i rolled my eyes listening to beth.

Like that's not fair on the child... denise shouldn't be over exposing her on an open account.. but she done a q&a recently and asked why do you follow me etc.
. Loads and I mean loads wrote 'to see beth" .or 'for beth shes so cute '

Like no no no ... adults... tuning into an instagram account of someone they dont know in real life for their kid... nah, people are nuts... I think it's so wrong

Reactions: 8
Denise has had so many years and years and years of infertility struggles and treatments that didn't work. Now by some miracle she is pregnant. After such heart ache for so long, I don't blame her for believing it was manifesting and changing her attitude that made it finally happen!

The worst thing I hear when it comes to infertility is "stop actively trying and it could happen" (made me so mad when people said that) so if she came out and said those words I'd be fuming!

I personally hate pregnancy photoshoots. I kinda see why you might want to take the picts for yourself but I see absolutely no need to have them printed or framed or displayed anywhere but again, after her terribly long struggle if she wants to show her bump everywhere off with her 🙈

I don't think any account over a certain follower amount should be allowed show pictures or videos of their young children. It's odd

Reactions: 5
Denise has had so many years and years and years of infertility struggles and treatments that didn't work. Now by some miracle she is pregnant. After such heart ache for so long, I don't blame her for believing it was manifesting and changing her attitude that made it finally happen!

The worst thing I hear when it comes to infertility is "stop actively trying and it could happen" (made me so mad when people said that) so if she came out and said those words I'd be fuming!

I personally hate pregnancy photoshoots. I kinda see why you might want to take the picts for yourself but I see absolutely no need to have them printed or framed or displayed anywhere but again, after her terribly long struggle if she wants to show her bump everywhere off with her 🙈

I don't think any account over a certain follower amount should be allowed show pictures or videos of their young children. It's odd
She basically did say those words on her live .. said she was gonna try but then pelo dublin happened and claire left so she had to focus on that.. then they were gonna try again but covid hit... so she said they just stopped thinking about it and start doin yoga and manifesting and then when she wasnt focussing on it... she got pregnant..

She's a pain in the backside on and on about manifesting. She was manifesting an extended sun holiday but because this can't happening she realised that it her mobile home in Ireland is what she was actually manifesting. Maybe I'm turning in a cynical auld one but it's utter shite talk. Especially coming for a hard nosed business woman who is desperately trying to be well known and wealthy and wants fame for the child also.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's a pain in the backside on and on about manifesting. She was manifesting an extended sun holiday but because this can't happening she realised that it her mobile home in Ireland is what she was actually manifesting. Maybe I'm turning in a cynical auld one but it's utter shite talk. Especially coming for a hard nosed business woman who is desperately trying to be well known and wealthy and wants fame for the child also.

Utter shite! Also I thought she was going for a Nobel peace prize when she was saying she'd stay out of the salon even though she didn't have to. Like I should absolutely hope so when her child is waiting for her results and she'd potentially putting people with cancer at risk.

Reactions: 6
Ah I don’t think beths annoying at all, think that’s an awful thing to say about an innocent child.

Reactions: 11
I really find it difficult to cope.with this one. An utter show off if there was ever one. I don't for one minute believe she didn't know she was pregnant. But the manifesting SHITE. Yeah sure Jan that'll work for all the people who struggle with fertility. The neck of her saying that you just need to stop thinking about it and it will happen, as someone who herself has openly talked about her INFERTILITY (remember everyone, as she stressed herself she is infertile not suffering from secondary infertility) it's actually a disgrace. Something isn't adding up and I think she is being dishonest about her fertility journey. I wish her, her husband, Beth and the new baba the very very best of luck, and much health and happiness for the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really find it difficult to cope.with this one. An utter show off if there was ever one. I don't for one minute believe she didn't know she was pregnant. But the manifesting SHITE. Yeah sure Jan that'll work for all the people who struggle with fertility. The neck of her saying that you just need to stop thinking about it and it will happen, as someone who herself has openly talked about her INFERTILITY (remember everyone, as she stressed herself she is infertile not suffering from secondary infertility) it's actually a disgrace. Something isn't adding up and I think she is being dishonest about her fertility journey. I wish her, her husband, Beth and the new baba the very very best of luck, and much health and happiness for the future.
Well said I agree everything just feels so forced and fake
Even the videos of the child it's so cringe and forced

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.