Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise was showing Beths christening photos the other day and saying the gown belonged to her friend Amy, it’s not the Amy who now works for Claire B in Trua??
No she said Amy was christened in it and also her kids.. Claire’s twin amy has no kids 🤣

Reactions: 1
I do like Denise but the stories featuring her daughter describing her outfits are so bleeping annoying... sorry of that sounds bad 🙈 there is nothing more annoying than a little girl acting like an auld woman.... let her be a child ffs not one bit endearing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do like Denise but the stories featuring her daughter describing her outfits are so bleeping annoying... sorry of that sounds bad 🙈 there is nothing more annoying than a little girl acting like an auld woman.... let her be a child ffs not one bit endearing
Omg it's like chalk scrapping a black board.listening to it.
So annoying it's just so false and the child looking up then at the mothet to see is she doing it right.
Why children cant be left dress and act their age they will be teens soon enough.
All these bloggers giveing their kids so much media exposure.
I was in a supermarket last week and so sad that I recognised the bloggers children not her.

Reactions: 5
Omg it's like chalk scrapping a black board.listening to it.
So annoying it's just so false and the child looking up then at the mothet to see is she doing it right.
Why children cant be left dress and act their age they will be teens soon enough.
All these bloggers giveing their kids so much media exposure.
I was in a supermarket last week and so sad that I recognised the bloggers children not her.
I know! Like it’s not cute and funny.... it’s just annoying and nobody wants to see it 🙄 these kids are overexposed and they don’t know any better now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know! Like it’s not cute and funny.... it’s just annoying and nobody wants to see it 🙄 these kids are overexposed and they don’t know any better now
I don't think in years to come they will be happy over all tbe exposure to be honest

Reactions: 3
Can barely stand my own children at the best of times God helpis 😒😅, ..... last thing I want to see are other people's doing pretentious hauls and ootd.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think in years to come they will be happy over all tbe exposure to be honest
She sees her step daughter shying away from the camera and she doesn't consent to being filmed, beth will be no different, how she doesn't see the wrong in the over exposure of her daughter.

Reactions: 3
She wants Beth to be famous and get deals etc. She's a stage mother. Popular kids on Instagram make loads of money too. Also she probably thinks she's adorable and because she thinks so, we all will think so

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The baby makers was repeated last night. She never had her phone out of her hand. Documenting every step for Snapchat ever though it was been recorded for tv. So Beth came out of the womb with an iPhone in her hand.
I am thrilled for her pregnancy but had to unfollow recently

One day Denise your going to regret the over exposure of Beth on the gram. Beth is a beautiful very talented little girl but you are going to ruin her chances or maybe your hoping she's spotted on the gram and signed to an agency???
She has an agent but hasn't got any work so I reckon being Insta famous is better than nothing.

Reactions: 2
Children acting like auld women piss me off, like it’s not funny or cute 🙈🤣

Reactions: 8
Completely agree, I do genuinely like her but I can not cope with the daughter on her stories. I'm on the brink of unfollowing her .

Reactions: 6
Sorry its absolutely disgusting the amount she has that little girl on talking and doing hauls etc. Absolutely brilliant about her pregnancy but the exposure of her child I couldn't look at . Very cringe and a bad example for that little girl. Just my opinion

Reactions: 8
Who the hell looks at that child and thinks it’s cute.. get off the phone, drop the American accent and go play with your tiny tears or polly pockets 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Denise is making the biggest fool out of that child. She is a bit ruthless in her quest for exposure and money. I wonder does she realise the amount of paedophiles that watch these Instagram children every day.

Reactions: 9
Beth just said on her ood that they're going to the hospital today, not to push it out but to a scan. Who let's their kid talk like that 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Did she not take Beth today to a private scan now she has a question box up asking about kids and scans 🤨

It’s like Denise and Beth are the parents, it’s nice to include siblings but seriously she’s taking over the whole show, hubby’s not getting a look in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.