Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually gross how much she's cashing in on this as some sort of self help spiritual guru. 'oh hi you follow me because I got surprise pregnant, while you're here let me tell you about all my businesses and products'.

As for the suggestions that she can now somehow help people cure infertility 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's actually gross how much she's cashing in on this as some sort of self help spiritual guru. 'oh hi you follow me because I got surprise pregnant, while you're here let me tell you about all my businesses and products'.

As for the suggestions that she can now somehow help people cure infertility 😡😡😡
Spot on. So calculating

Reactions: 2
I think it's very poor form that she was on yesterday telling people that if they're grateful for what they have they might get a baby bump. The actual cheek of her. Feel so awful for her followers who are struggling with fertility issues. She needs to cop on and have some consideration. Unfollowed.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Thinking a woman with fertility issues, hid a pregnancy for followers
C'mon guys.
Theres no "I'm delighted for her but..."
Just be happy for her fullstop

Maybe she should just be happy for herself instead of coming on telling people if they're grateful for what they have good things will happen & that they might even have a baby.
She needs to f off and enjoy her pregnancy. Not long ago she was telling people to trust science cos it gave her a baby now people just need to be grateful and they might have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe she should just be happy for herself instead of coming on telling people if they're grateful for what they have good things will happen & that they might even have a baby.
She needs to f off and enjoy her pregnancy. Not long ago she was telling people to trust science cos it gave her a baby now people just need to be grateful and they might have one.
Yeah I agree. No one is bitter Denise is pregnant but her insensitivity towards those who are struggling to conceive is shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree. No one is bitter Denise is pregnant but her insensitivity towards those who are struggling to conceive is shocking
Well you know what? If I got pregnant after years and years of infertility you bet I'm gonna shout it from the rooftops

Reactions: 10
Well you know what? If I got pregnant after years and years of infertility you bet I'm gonna shout it from the rooftops

Shout it all you want but there's no way you should also shout that being grateful might make you pregnant.

Reactions: 9
I never followed or watched Denise, just went on for a nosy after the baby announcement. Had to clock out as quick as I clocked in. The fake ‘watching too much youtube’ American accent from her daughter just grinds me. That child is so young and clearly being exposed to too much online content. Its a no from me

Reactions: 8
Thinking a woman with fertility issues, hid a pregnancy for followers
C'mon guys.
Theres no "I'm delighted for her but..."
Just be happy for her fullstop
I'm actually over the moon for her you can see how greatful she is,wish them all the best with the new addition

Reactions: 5
I'll be honest i would too but I didn't and its was very hard watch her "reveal" with no warning
Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled for her but a lot of her audience cannot have kids or are trying the ivf route which is so tough as she knows- personally I think she needs to acknowledge that audience more - was the name change a coincidence....

Reactions: 4
I'll be honest i would too but I didn't and its was very hard watch her "reveal" with no warning
Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled for her but a lot of her audience cannot have kids or are trying the ivf route which is so tough as she knows- personally I think she needs to acknowledge that audience more - was the name change a coincidence....
I’m one of her followers that has had multiple failed ivf rounds over the last ten years and to be totally honest I’m beyond thrilled for them. Just because I haven’t had any luck yet getting pregnant doesn’t mean I would be any less happy for Denise. She has been through hell and back and is so kind & giving of her time to anyone who has struggled with their fertility. I have a couple of friends in my position too and they are the same. I think it’s going to be a massive change for Beth tho

I’m one of her followers that has had multiple failed ivf rounds over the last ten years and to be totally honest I’m beyond thrilled for them. Just because I haven’t had any luck yet getting pregnant doesn’t mean I would be any less happy for Denise. She has been through hell and back and is so kind & giving of her time to anyone who has struggled with their fertility. I have a couple of friends in my position too and they are the same. I think it’s going to be a massive change for Beth tho
I agree, we struggled for years to have our 2nd & I was always thrilled for friends.

Reactions: 2
As much as I’m so happy for her, by all means shout it from the rooftop but have a bit of decorum about yourself woman. For her to just blurt it out with no prior warning, I agree how insensitive she is to be rubbing it in to her followers that are struggling. That Dr Lyuda one will not like her telling people to be grateful & a miracle can happen for you!! My heart goes out to her struggling followers.

She wants to take Beth to a private 3D scan, I was always told no kids allowed to any scans even the private ones

Joined her page to have a look after I seen her pregnancy being shared.
But unfollowed just as quick one reason being so much exposure of her child just comes across so americanised and false .

Reactions: 5
Denise was showing Beths christening photos the other day and saying the gown belonged to her friend Amy, it’s not the Amy who now works for Claire B in Trua??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.