Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh lads it's amazing news. How brilliant. Delighted for her

Reactions: 8
Delighted for her. She did say she noticed weight on her stomach. I was the same, I didn't have a bump until around 25 weeks, before that it was that horrible I'm not flabby I'm pregnant stage.😂

Reactions: 4
She said she had 1 period in 15 years
Congratulations to her its great news but she had to have noticed the bump
She did notice a swollen tummy and was worried about it. She had gone to the gp and was given medication. She was due to get a camera up and down tomorrow. Her gp didn't do a test as she couldn't get pregnant naturally

She did notice a swollen tummy and was worried about it. She had gone to the gp and was given medication. She was due to get a camera up and down tomorrow. Her gp didn't do a test as she couldn't get pregnant naturally
She’s always said it was impossible for her to get pregnant naturally, so how did she?

I'm glad someone said this, I was like we're these people watching a different live 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I'm glad someone said this, I was like we're these people watching a different live 😂😂
I didn’t watch her live ... however she’s still all about the drama & the attention .. and she was pregnant before so surely would have recognised some of the feelings!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I didn’t watch her live ... however she’s still all about the drama & the attention .. and she was pregnant before so surely would have recognised some of the feelings!
Haha you would think!! My sister was 17 weeks when she copped she was pregnant. Irregular periods, no sickness and she is quite chubby so didn't notice any belly. She had only gained 5lbs.

Reactions: 4
She’s always said it was impossible for her to get pregnant naturally, so how did she?
Something changed in her body I guess. She wasn’t ovulating before, but she has one period and must have ovulated after it. Similar to Rosanna Davison - she could never maintain a pregnancy and then did

Reactions: 7
My friend was out with us for our Christmas party, didnt come in for a few days we were thinking duck some hangover! Nope. She had a baby. Full term. No idea. She'd gained weight yeah but not a bump.

So it happens

My friend was out with us for our Christmas party, didnt come in for a few days we were thinking duck some hangover! Nope. She had a baby. Full term. No idea. She'd gained weight yeah but not a bump.

So it happens
Yes but Denise has a very visible bump in the video of her having her scan. Not just a little bump or swollen tummy, obviously pregnant. Still very happy for her though.

Just saw the video she posted of her scan. Sorry I call bullshit. She doesn’t sound one bit surprised. Anyone else would be bawling.

Reactions: 3
Just saw the video she posted of her scan. Sorry I call bullshit. She doesn’t sound one bit surprised. Anyone else would be bawling.
Or maybe she's just genuinely in shock? I'm so surprised people are so bitter towards her news? I don't see what she'd have to gain about lying that she didn't know. She said herself in the live that she didn't feel right, her tummy was swollen and she's been actively trying to lose weight. Anyone that suffers with womanly issues knows how much your tummy can swell out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm happy for her but frustrated at the message. I believe she did a poll recently and 30% of her followers have infertility, so the whole no warming, huge belly, scan thing would have been so difficult and triggering for many. Secondly the BS about manifesting. She's often said that she finds it frustrating when people tell her to 'relax and it'll happen' but those comments are only fuelled by high profile people like herself and rosanna peddling the "I just relaxed' or 'i just manifested' story. I guarantee you in the coming days people who are struggling with infertility will be getting it from all angles. I've had a similar situation finding out I was (4 weeks!) Pregnant after lots of failed IVF but I know that it's nothing more than random good luck.

Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to skip so much of the worry in pregnancy by finding out that late! I really hope it all goes well for her, I just wish she'd consider the people she's so fond of speaking for.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm happy for her but frustrated at the message. I believe she did a poll recently and 30% of her followers have infertility, so the whole no warming, huge belly, scan thing would have been so difficult and triggering for many. Secondly the BS about manifesting. She's often said that she finds it frustrating when people tell her to 'relax and it'll happen' but those comments are only fuelled by high profile people like herself and rosanna peddling the "I just relaxed' or 'i just manifested' story. I guarantee you in the coming days people who are struggling with infertility will be getting it from all angles. I've had a similar situation finding out I was (4 weeks!) Pregnant after lots of failed IVF but I know that it's nothing more than random good luck.

Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to skip so much of the worry in pregnancy by finding out that late! I really hope it all goes well for her, I just wish she'd consider the people she's so fond of speaking for.
Excellent post

I don't believe for a minute she didn't know.
If you had the first period in ten yrs and had sex around the time. Surely to god the first thing you'd do 2 weeks later is a test in the hope you might have had luck.
Saying her dad noticed the bloody bedsheets and asked if she had a period. Etf was that Yarn about.
And telling people she became pregnant from relaxing. If only it was so simple.
All done to drum up followers and get attention after the negative attention over last few months.

Total dose

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So now she’s a spiritual guru? 🙄
It’s all well and good preaching about practicing gratitude and changing your mindset when you have a comfortable life, a successful business, a lovely little family and good health. It’s a whole different ball game if you were going through real financial hardships, have a child/children with disabilities, going through a difficult divorce o many of the other obstacles her followers might be experiencing.
And I know nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors but just going off what she portrays on IG, her life is pretty ok for the last few years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.