Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say it’s because she’s had some not nice messages about Beth- didn’t catch it all, it was a few days ago
Unfortunately, right or wrong, the lines get blurred for people because Denise and her ilk plaster their kids all over IG. The best thing they could do is keep a private page for friends and family and keep their business page professional. These poor kids get caught in the crossfire because of their mammies narcissism. Noone would know what her child looks or sounds like only that she broadcasts her to thousands of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hear she's driving around Newbridge in a fancy range rover now. Personally I think it's in poor taste to buy a flashy car like that given most of her staff are on the pup pretty much all of the past year. She clearly isn't struggling whatsoever.
She's entitled to have whatever car she wants but I think the timing is awful.

Reactions: 5
I hear she's driving around Newbridge in a fancy range rover now. Personally I think it's in poor taste to buy a flashy car like that given most of her staff are on the pup pretty much all of the past year. She clearly isn't struggling whatsoever.
She's entitled to have whatever car she wants but I think the timing is awful.
She’s too smart to come on her story to blatantly show it off but has been showing it (purely accidental of course 🙄) the other day she took a completely pointless video selfie walking past it and you could clearly see the Range Rover symbol on the front.

See she put a question box up on her page, something like what content so you enjoy watching on my page? Of course all the sycophants were straight up licking her arse saying they love watching Beth. I’m sorry but nobody finds other people’s children that interesting. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If they even said it? Was it just another passive aggressive attempt to justify splashing her daughter all over SM.

Reactions: 8
She’s too smart to come on her story to blatantly show it off but has been showing it (purely accidental of course 🙄) the other day she took a completely pointless video selfie walking past it and you could clearly see the Range Rover symbol on the front.

See she put a question box up on her page, something like what content so you enjoy watching on my page? Of course all the sycophants were straight up licking her arse aying they love watching Beth. I’m sorry but nobody finds other people’s children that interesting. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If they even said it? Was it just another passive aggressive attempt to justify splashing her daughter all over SM.
There's always an agenda when they put up a questions box. Nail on the head when you say no-one cares about other people's kids. Tracey Quinn is another one who shoves her toddler into the limelight with cringey captions "can you cope with her little shoes" of course we can because noone cares 😂 someone asked in her Q&A what her kids birth weights were. What sort of a weird question is that. Why would that even occur to someone to ask. They all need to reconsider how much of their kids privacy they give away and what they get out of it.

See she put a question box up on her page, something like what content so you enjoy watching on my page? Of course all the sycophants were straight up licking her arse saying they love watching Beth. I’m sorry but nobody finds other people’s children that interesting. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If they even said it? Was it just another passive aggressive attempt to justify splashing her daughter all over SM.
Ye I noticed the “accidental” showing of the Range Rover & cringed for the dopey hole!! Jesus she gets on my wick .. she is so fake!! And yes, the little one is cute & all that .. but 6 years old & being pimped out by her mother on social media is on another level of wrong ... surely her friends, family & even the child’s father can’t all be ok with how much she is exposing this child to complete strangers!

Reactions: 6
And she didn’t know!!! Ye right!!! Don’t believe that for a minute!! That’s all to create a bit of drama .. which she thrives on!
I don’t know she had trouble having Beth she had done ivf for Beth I did think I heard her say she never got a period for so long could be wrong

Reactions: 2
I don’t know she had trouble having Beth she had done ivf for Beth I did think I heard her say she never got a period for so long could be wrong
She said she had 1 period in 15 years
Congratulations to her its great news but she had to have noticed the bump

Her bump is very obvious but then again I only popped at 30wks on my 1st and when you aren't expecting it she could just put it down to womb issues.

She did say yrs ago she never got periods so she always knew children would be a challenge.

Reactions: 2
But she said
Her bump is very obvious but then again I only popped at 30wks on my 1st and when you aren't expecting it she could just put it down to womb issues.

She did say yrs ago she never got periods so she always knew children would be a challenge.
She said she had her first period in 15 years in October, so to not consider that her stomach growing may have been the cause....

She said she had a bleed on November who was recording it? So happy for her but I guess she went to the hospital and nobody allowed in with you she must she be due July/ August I guess

Reactions: 1
Not her biggest fan but delighted for her, it’s very possible she had no idea generally you wouldn’t feel anything until 16/18 weeks maybe more, she prob couldn’t believe it considering she always said she couldn’t have a baby naturally!!

Reactions: 6
It’s a bit suss though.. her first period in 15 years and she gets pregnant first time naturally? She’s the most fertile, infertile person ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I

Amazing news but you don’t get to 26 weeks and not have a clue, come on!
Exactly!! The last few months she’s been walking, running & doing yoga & didn’t notice the swelling belly ... I never heard such nonsense in all my life .. she must think we’re all bimbos to believe this shite of her not knowing 👊🏼

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.