Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always liked denise... still do I guess...but this beth ootd and hi guys every jaysus day is doin my head in... beth is only a child and I'm rolling my eyes when I hear her now which isnt fair as shes only a child..... she shouldn't be on social media this much... it's too much...

Reactions: 14
I've always liked denise... still do I guess...but this beth ootd and hi guys every jaysus day is doin my head in... beth is only a child and I'm rolling my eyes when I hear her now which isnt fair as shes only a child..... she shouldn't be on social media this much... it's too much...
My little girl is the same age , and she wouldn’t have a notion about OOTD or talk about an outfit , she would be getting dressed and going to play or do what 6year olds should do ! I think that little lady is old fashioned before her time

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Would she not let the child just be a child. I had to unfollow like the other poster here I just was rolling my eyes at the child. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
Here am I doing work online for shop I work in in my hoodie and leggings and mug of coffee with fire on because I am freezing..and have a quick look at denise and she has crop top and a skirt with no tights brrr .and have to say cant watch with Beth ootd

Reactions: 2
Sorry now, not sticking up for them by any means but the absolute dragging the likes of Aoibhe and Grace get for using their kids as content when this one is ten times worse is mad. It's one thing your child having an interest in fashion, that's totally normal, and by all means if it's what she's into, encourage it, let her post... but protect her, do it to a private account locked down to strictly friends and family!!! I don't care how good a businesswoman she supposedly is, or how responsive she is to messages etc., she is a dose. The amount that child features on her feed is neither normal, nor acceptable - it's exploitative. God love her if the little one decides she doesn't want to be on Mammys page anymore, Denise will be screwed if she hasn't got her real life doll to rack up the likes and engagement 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooohhhhhh yesssss..... butter wouldn’t melt 🤫 the reason why she don’t drink.......
That's absolutely bullshit. I have known Denise all my life. We would have had the same circle of friends. One of my best friends is Denise's best friend. I have never heard of or seen Denise do drugs, nor have any of our friends.

I personally don't agree with Denise exposing Beth to social media but the child has perfect manners and is a kind and loving child. My kids played with her on numerous occasions at mutual friends play dates pre covid. I certainly would be showing my child but she dose and it is definitely lead by Beth wanting to do it.

As for her grandfather she was extremely close to him and everyone grieves differently. Again not what I would do.

The American accent I don't get.
My child sounded like peppa pig for a while. They pick it up even if watching limited TV.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She must have got feed from her stories yesterday about shopping in dunnes here in dunnes in offaly you can't buy a lot of kids clothes only select stuff have the rules changed

Reactions: 1
She must have got feed from her stories yesterday about shopping in dunnes here in dunnes in offaly you can't buy a lot of kids clothes only select stuff have the rules changed
I think it depends on the shop my local dunnes stores has their clothing shop open you can buy everything.

Reactions: 2
Dunnes in Newbridge is basically selling everything, which goes against the guidelines.Lots of businesses here in Newbridge have been shut since Xmas.I called Denise out on it yesterday, she was basically advertising fir them.She cant take the child into supervalu here without tagging them.For someone who claims to support small local businesses, she has a very funny way of showing it.Im sorry,but her lovely little girl is completely over exposed and over indulged, the American accent on her - and her attending the gael school here in Newbridge 😄

Reactions: 3
See Denise has a few posts up about people slagging Beth’s American accent. Now she’s sharing all the responses.. all of a sudden everyone is ‘trolling’ Beth. Give me a break! Personally I have no problem with Beth ( she comes across as a dote) but Denise is the one exposing her young daughter to all kinds of attention.

Reactions: 6
I've said it before, she is lovely little girl but she is totally over exposed on Instagram.Most of us try to keep our kids away from social media for as long as possible because it isn't appropriate for them - schools are always driving that point home too.Im making a conscious decision from today to not follow anyone who constantly has their kids on their insta feed.It's not healthy for them, and it's not healthy for me to be sitting judging them either.I don't doubt for a minute that Denise is a fab mum, but she has to realise that if you constantly expose your kid on insta, you will get criticised for it, rightly or wrongly.The only people I share pics of my kids with are family and friends because at the end of the day, no one else cares for them like my family or friends do.

Reactions: 8
I've said it before, she is lovely little girl but she is totally over exposed on Instagram.Most of us try to keep our kids away from social media for as long as possible because it isn't appropriate for them - schools are always driving that point home too.Im making a conscious decision from today to not follow anyone who constantly has their kids on their insta feed.It's not healthy for them, and it's not healthy for me to be sitting judging them either.I don't doubt for a minute that Denise is a fab mum, but she has to realise that if you constantly expose your kid on insta, you will get criticised for it, rightly or wrongly.The only people I share pics of my kids with are family and friends because at the end of the day, no one else cares for them like my family or friends do.
Very dangerous a lot of weirdos on social media,I wouldn’t put pictures of any kids on social media , I hate the child instas too , using kids to make money off Instagram,

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed her today. I'm fed up of all the passive aggressive warnings not to say anything negative about the insta huns. She clearly read something she didn't like about herself as she's posted a couple of digs over the past few days. Sorry Denise but that's not how it works. Whilst I don't agree with anyone trolling or sending viscous messages to anyone, discussing someone negatively on a forum like this is very different trolling or bullying. If we question anything on their pages we get blocked, if we say anything they don't agree with blocked. If they're begging for products or lying about products and we call them out - blocked. We are entitled to comment on public figures we don't like / agree with and they are entitled not to visit tattle or other groups. They can't stand that they can't control these pages and anyone who isn't sycophantic towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s getting harder to call them out too. Your usually hounded by their groupies or if you’d end it in a private message they post showing your name.

Unfollowed her today. I'm fed up of all the passive aggressive warnings not to say anything negative about the insta huns. She clearly read something she didn't like about herself as she's posted a couple of digs over the past few days. Sorry Denise but that's not how it works. Whilst I don't agree with anyone trolling or sending viscous messages to anyone, discussing someone negatively on a forum like this is very different trolling or bullying. If we question anything on their pages we get blocked, if we say anything they don't agree with blocked. If they're begging for products or lying about products and we call them out - blocked. We are entitled to comment on public figures we don't like / agree with and they are entitled not to visit tattle or other groups. They can't stand that they can't control these pages and anyone who isn't sycophantic towards them.
I’d say it’s because she’s had some not nice messages about Beth- didn’t catch it all, it was a few days ago

She is so passive aggressive, and clearly not used to criticism.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.