Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've admired her work ethic ect but she has shown another side here, ruthless and greed. the launch of a store that they all hyped up beforehand was never going to be Covid compliant.

Complete silence from Rachel. How long before she reminds everyone that the day she was there was Daniel 6 month anniversary.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s hope the greed for the few pound does not cause any loss of life 😡
It very likely will.

I wouldn't feel comfortable working in either of the salons if she's not Isolating for the next 2 weeks and I certau my wouldn't attend as a client.
Sich disrespect to her staff and clients.

Reactions: 4
I've admired her work ethic ect but she has shown another side here, ruthless and greed. the launch of a store that they all hyped up beforehand was never going to be Covid compliant.

Complete silence from Rachel. How long before she reminds everyone that the day she was there was Daniel 6 month anniversary.

‘Yesterday was hard because it was Daniels anniversary. I thought I was doing the right thing because Daniel told me to follow my dreams on the page. Now I feel I let Daniel down 🙄🙄🙄’ don’t come at me giving out lads ye all know this is what’s coming. Tears, few days off line then back with a get that trend haul or cleaning invisible dust

Reactions: 16
Re someone saying they admire her worth ethic, I admire her neck more like. Selling a hairbrush for 19.95 that you can buy on ali express for just over a euro. I'm sure if I was arsed looking I'd find the rest of the tat she is selling on ali express.

Shes a sleeveen this one and money mad. She can't even look straight at the camera when she's talking. One eye looking at ya and one eye looking for ya. A pure sign of dishonesty.

Before she changed the name, her personal page was supposed to be about informing re ivf and all you ever saw on it was advertising for pelo and her ali express merch. Very inappropriate I thought, taking advantage of vulnerable women who were following her for ivf info. I see she has changed the name now and is showcasing her daughter on it who is a lovely little girl but shouldn't be on insta so much at such a young age IMO

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Re someone saying they admire her worth ethic, I admire her neck more like. Selling a hairbrush for 19.95 that you can buy on ali express for just over a euro. I'm sure if I was arsed looking I'd find the rest of the tat she is selling on ali express.

Shes a sleeveen this one and money mad. She can't even look straight at the camera when she's talking. One eye looking at ya and one eye looking for ya. A pure sign of dishonesty.

Before she changed the name, her personal page was supposed to be about informing re ivf and all you ever saw on it was advertising for pelo and her ali express merch. Very inappropriate I thought, taking advantage of vulnerable women who were following her for ivf info. I see she has changed the name now and is showcasing her daughter on it who is a lovely little girl but shouldn't be on insta so much at such a young age IMO
Very nearly shelled out for the voduz brush so thanks for that!

Reactions: 5
I'm thinking of her poor staff. She has a duty of care to them. They have no choice but to go to work. How bloody selfish is she?

Reactions: 7
Denise very quiet this morning apart from her few words on her walk...no positive quote from her or anything I think this has had a major effect on her..

Reactions: 7
Denise very quiet this morning apart from her few words on her walk...no positive quote from her or anything I think this has had a major effect on her..
On her bank balance is all she is worried about

Reactions: 6
She’s just hoping it’ll blow over in a few days 🙄🙄 all the BAs for Bperfect are VERDY quiet!!
Rachel will be back soon too all tears and snots saying she’s all new to this and sorry she offended anyone usual spiel from her 😡

Reactions: 9
I don't think that denise really said much about Belfast at all she said a few lines and that was it she should sit down and admit she was in the wrong well that's just my idea

Reactions: 4
This bull about not anticipating the crowds, I’m sorry lads but YOUR behaviour alone was disgusting, NO social distancing, NO masks the majority of the time, and deciding to hold a huge opening event like that in the middle of a pandemic what were you thinking! Denise is hiding hoping in a few days it will have blown over and she can go back to her fake “I’m all positive” shite. It wasn’t hairdressing that build her following or her business it was sharing her IVF story, the others grew on the back of that. Just done with her bull now

Reactions: 17
This bull about not anticipating the crowds, I’m sorry lads but YOUR behaviour alone was disgusting, NO social distancing, NO masks the majority of the time, and deciding to hold a huge opening event like that in the middle of a pandemic what were you thinking! Denise is hiding hoping in a few days it will have blown over and she can go back to her fake “I’m all positive” shite. It wasn’t hairdressing that build her following or her business it was sharing her IVF story, the others grew on the back of that. Just done with her bull now
That you claire? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pelo down 109 followers on Social Blade today.. not updated yet for her personal profile. I’ve unfollowed her personal profile over the Belfast antics, I wonder if many others have too 🤔 Ellie Kelly is down about 500 🤓

Reactions: 9
Pelo down 109 followers on Social Blade today.. not updated yet for her personal profile. I’ve unfollowed her personal profile over the Belfast antics, I wonder if many others have too 🤔 Ellie Kelly is down about 500 🤓
Is Rachel down 🙈

Only down 41 🙄

I wonder if Denise might be up followers, because she put her page on private and a few people probably would’ve followed her for a nose at her stories 🤔
Denise put her page on private a few months ago cause she was wondering why she couldn’t link something i messaged her said if your page is private it won’t work she said she put it on private. I say lot are only waiting to see the spin Rachel is going to give. I unfollowed her a long time ago. Not sticking up for Denise in any shape or form but i’ve gotten into it with her on messages today to be fair we both voiced messaged for the bones of an hour she took to her stories she couldn’t apologise enough in voice notes i didn’t get blocked unlike what Rachel is doing and the silence is deafening. I’ve lost someone very close durning covid so i’m fuming over what they done but Rachel out of them all has sickened me to my stomach!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is denise for real she says very little and then pops on and puts up Beth acting like. Kitten

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.