Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has seriously let herself down. Travelling to that event is wrong but so soon after her & her team were tested for Covid. It doesn’t matter that her test was negative, she should know better. She’s a business owner & constantly rabbits on about the safety of her team, a bit hypocritical to me.

Reactions: 6
I'll follow her now, fair play to her.
Ahhhh there is a few more sitting back and saying duck all.... but then again they are afraid about there own shady life’s been talked about.... if they want to be still connected to the tit show let them... the masks will slip also

Reactions: 3
Thought Katrina Kelly spoke very well last nite on the whole sorry affair and admitted she had made mistakes too.

Reactions: 3
Anyone listening to what denise saying I'm on bus and have no headphones saw writing on saying some some like forgiveness and that

Reactions: 2
Anyone listening to what denise saying I'm on bus and have no headphones saw writing on saying some some like forgiveness and that
She said she was brought up to hold your hand up and be accountable when you've done something wrong, ask for forgiveness and do better in the future. I like Denise, she's at least admitted she messed up and genuinely looks sorry for what has gone on, more than some of the others.

Reactions: 12
JUst talking utter shite ... again!! What she constantly not does! She’s off work for 2 weeks now .. thank god!! But in saying all that she has at least acknowledged Belfast not like that simpleton in Offaly who thinks everyone is interested in watching her cleaning her fridge .. the exact same way as Mrs hinch does An day not a mention of Belfast!! How rude!! I think someone thinks they are the Irish version of Mrs hinch ... but no .. she is nothing like her and it’s cringe making to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
JUst talking utter shite ... again!! What she constantly not does! She’s off work for 2 weeks now .. thank god!! But in saying all that she has at least acknowledged Belfast not like that simpleton in Offaly who thinks everyone is interested in watching her cleaning her fridge .. the exact same way as Mrs hinch does An day not a mention of Belfast!! How rude!! I think someone thinks they are the Irish version of Mrs hinch ... but no .. she is nothing like her and it’s cringe making to watch!
I tend to try and judge what ppl do after a mistake. I admire Denise isn't ignoring it.
That said:
Don't think I'll ever think the same of her and won't be supporting her business anymore I have bought a lot of hair products over the last 2 years from her online Pelo store.

As for Rachel what a silly move to try and ignore it. Her so called apologies were a disgrace. Literally sorry but not my fault and to now try and create content without addressing it. PR fail.

Thanks for the feedback..

Denise and Brendan seem to be on damage limitation today ... spouting similar fakearse apologies.

Reactions: 10
I tend to try and judge what ppl do after a mistake. I admire Denise isn't ignoring it.
That said:
Don't think I'll ever think the same of her and won't be supporting her business anymore I have bought a lot of hair products over the last 2 years from her online Pelo store.

As for Rachel what a silly move to try and ignore it. Her so called apologies were a disgrace. Literally sorry but not my fault and to now try and create content without addressing it. PR fail.
Rachel is ridiculous. She has not come on video once to address it.
Denise is owning the mistake. She will pay a hard price with new product she invested thousands into.

'Simpleton' stop it, howling 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I know it might have been said here before but their apology on bperfect was extremely passive aggressive “ we are sorry if you felt let down “.. didn’t like how it was worded ... would not “ we know we let you all down “ as many have said why were you surprised so many came when you invited them ?! And asked them to come ? I felt for Denise she did look upset !

Back exploiting her child 🙄 Denise says Beth loves it. The poor girl doesn’t know any different

She’s only sorry her business is at risk now! She’s always breaking the rules! Heading to wexford when Kildare were in lockdown! She’s only sorry she was publicly called out!

• Heart
Agreed she was there in wexford when we were all in lockdown she has Beth on Instagram now because as she says herself everyone loves seeing Beth and we all love Beth she broke the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.