Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am I the only one who finds it decidedly unsettling that any mammy would buy their 5 year old yoga bra’s??
Absolutely!! She just does not allow that child actually be a child ... within the last few weeks there’s been tan, high heels & now yoga bra’s!! The child has not even had her 6th birthday yet!! It’s disgraceful & I don’t know how anyone thinks this is in anyway normal!!

Reactions: 8
Stopped following her. Used to love her. And I do still think she's a nice person, but just incredibly stupid about social media, and I don't enjoy being a spectator to so much of a child's life as a complete stranger. Makes me feel really uncomfortable that I know so much about a child I never met, never will meet, have no relation to, and am forced to look at through a screen on an account that I didn't even originally follow for her, but for her mother. I'm out.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think that the child is actually a spoilt brat. One of those kids that think they are the only thing important in the world.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think that the child is actually a spoilt brat. One of those kids that think they are the only thing important in the world.
The child doesn’t stand a chance with the way her mother allows her to behave & constantly having her on social media .. the child’s every move is online for us all to see .. no privacy whatsoever!! It’s actually awful!!

Reactions: 5
The child doesn’t stand a chance with the way her mother allows her to behave & constantly having her on social media .. the child’s every move is online for us all to see .. no privacy whatsoever!! It’s actually awful!!
It really is. I'm shocked how her mom can't see that this kind of exposure could cause damage.

Reactions: 3
It really is. I'm shocked how her mom can't see that this kind of exposure could cause damage.
It sure could, what grinds my gears the most is all the personalised clothes Beth has - every Tom, dick and Harry knows the child’s name.

It's shocking how much she's pushing her daughter into having a social media presence. She was going on yesterday about how she's her only child so all her focus goes on her. Lots of people have one child, they're not treated like a teenager from the age of 4. She also said she loves how her daughter questions her on everything. Another way to describe that is being a little brat as far as I'm concerned.
The accent on the child real American, let her be a little girl , she’s like a teenager

Reactions: 5
Just with a friend band she was looking at denise story now correct me if I'm wrong but doses denise know the winner that Beth picked if yes isn't that unfair on all that entered that competition

Reactions: 2
Wel that's not fair to everyone who entered
This is clutching at straws, Its Ireland & her following isn't huge, there is a chance she will know the entrant.

And not fair, it was a tag competition, hardly an investment for the entrant.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder how Beth's teacher feels about Denise sharing snippets of Beth's lessons online?I got a letter in the post today from my daughter's school warning against recording and sharing lessons online.Also, why does Denise use a filter on Beth?She's a lovely little girl.No filter required.

Reactions: 3
The whole Beth thing is getting so tiresome. It's also sad & risky that the child is being recognised around her local town at 5 years of age. She's 5 going on 15. It's so dodgy.
It also grates on me the way Denise rabbits on about her love for her daughter, how she's her only child and that she's her "ice baby". You'd swear no one else has ever loved their child. Every child is special regardless of how they were conceived. I wish she'd cop on a bit.

Reactions: 19
The whole Beth thing is getting so tiresome. It's also sad & risky that the child is being recognised around her local town at 5 years of age. She's 5 going on 15. It's so dodgy.
It also grates on me the way Denise rabbits on about her love for her daughter, how she's her only child and that she's her "ice baby". You'd swear no one else has ever loved their child. Every child is special regardless of how they were conceived. I wish she'd cop on a bit.
Yes! She definitely goes on like her love for her child is unlike anyone elses because she had to get IVF and wait so long etc

An acquaintance did the same, we were at coffee after playgroup and she said no one will love children more than she loves hers because she had to wait 10 yrs etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes! She definitely goes on like her love for her child is unlike anyone elses because she had to get IVF and wait so long etc

An acquaintance did the same, we were at coffee after playgroup and she said no one will love children more than she loves hers because she had to wait 10 yrs etc.
Ya I've experienced that with a friend who had IVF. Apparently her child was more wanted so therefore more loved. Strange leap in my mind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.