Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m least being an auld one but I feel when you have two kids and you are a certain age that’s really not the way to dress. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
She's in 30s nothing wrong with how she's dresses.

Reactions: 12

Fatface

VIP Member
She's just loving telling her story in that podcast. I had to stop once she finished talking about Mark. He went into treatment a few weeks after she told him he could do better. Now she's an addiction recovery queen as well as everything else.
In bed with covid and very bored so had a listen. Jeez. The superhero complex. She always knew she was destined for greatness 😂😂. She’s a hair dresser! A successful one and clearly a good business woman. But the notions are out of this world!!!

• Haha

Poppy25301

I'm no fan but it's just the terminology used. Hairdressers do a four year apprenticeship before qualifying. When you are qualified you can go on to to a colour master course which is more advanced. The term masters is used. Academic people may not think it's much but it is hard work to complete an apprenticeship and colour masters.
In that industry it's probably the same amount of years someone would put into a masters degree in their chosen field

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’m not really surprised the child has a YouTube channel now!! Denise really doesn’t comprehend the dangers of the internet especially for a 6 year old, I’d hate to think of all the weirdos tuning in to watch my child!! Also for someone who claims to know so little about technology/internet I’d be even more worried for her daughter safety 🙈

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Interesting article on RTÉ.ie about sharing your kids images online. It really hits the nail on the head:

"Childhood is a precious time, a time of cocooning and freedom from pressure. Children deserve the freedom to be themselves enjoying a carefree existence and secure in the knowledge that their parents are acting in their best interests.

Are parents not contributing to the stealth theft of their children’s identity and data by showcasing the inner sanctum of the home and the private interactions and exploits of their minor children? How long more will it take for the real and potential dangers associated with the flagrant exposure of children online to resonate with influencer parents?"

I hope the likes of Denise and others take note!

• Heart

Fatface

VIP Member
It just so try-hard.
The standing and posing. It all looks so staged and unnatural. He's a baby not a prop for a photo.
The slow walk like she’s a bride. I thought then mention of their colour scheme yesterday was over the top but this is another level - notions! And completely trashy with the notions 🙈

• Haha

Delliemcc

Isn't a chubby baby what everyone wants?

Like unless you're off the percentiles etc etc, which would be obvsious, a chubby baby is brilliant. Big chubby arms and Buddha bellies, sign theyre thriving

Quackers

VIP Member
That is the sickest thing I’ve read ever. She was kind so she was given a baby. Sick sick sick.

• Sick
  • Heart

jack the hat

She really needs to read the room.There are so many people out there who are just about keeping their heads above water - both emotionally and financially.No amount of manifesting will pay off your mortgage, bills, etc.There are people going through cancer treatment and other illnesses who would love to manifest it all away.There are people going through infertility who would love to manifest a baby- but they can't.She or some of her friends are reading the comments on here - please tell her the manifesting comments are deeply offensive and hurtful to a lot of people out there.

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
What’s all that shit with the kids names on it for Easter?
All this new ages personalised tat is just flashing the cash. Gone are the days of the Easter egg in the morning and that be the end of it. No kids have to have personalised PJs to wake up to the Easter bunny in, personalised egg basket, personalised eggs, brand new clothes. Disgusting flashing that shite while there’s people who are struggling to heat their homes

• Heart

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Criteria for her christening outfit - show off the tats. That is all.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Enlighten me please. I’m all for calling out people but I have never seen or heard of Denise taking advantage of people where as Claire Is charging a fortune for something she’s not qualified in. If I’m wrong show me proof and I’ll eat my words
Denise lies about being masters qualified. Claims to help vulnerable people such as cancer patients yet completely ignored covid guidelines. Hired Claire to manage her salon despite Claire being completely unqualified as Denise saw a quick buck to be made.
Also, if I recall correctly u were on here moaning about the faulty hairdryers she sold so I’m not sure why you’re now blindly worshipping her

• Heart
  • Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Bring a support network with you to get the wains ‘needles’! What the actual fuck!! Learn to be independent Denise ffs.
Way OTT, drive if there’s no feeding facility, support network & snacks. Talk about scaring new mums who are already fragile. I had my husband with me for the very first set of jabs on both kids as I was still recovering(long story!) don’t drive & couldn’t walk it but for the 2 month ones I was flying, neither of us starved to death during the few minutes waiting & we enjoyed a lovely stroll home afterwards

Taylor17

VIP Member
She still seems to have an very unhealthy obsession with weight. Running off to weight the baby is not a normal reaction. What would she do if the baby weighted "heavy". It's very weird. Also the fact that it's very plain to see that the baby is a healthy weight should have been enough for her. She's such a know all and an authority on how she achieved her blissful existence. If everything she banged on about was true, she wouldn't have been so easily affected

Misstree

What is the craic with those horrific furry shoes that are never off her feet .. they may be designer & expensive but still absolutely rotten & tacky 🤯

• Haha