Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Where has Denise ever took advantage of vulnerable people. As far as I’m concerned Denise is reliable and actually trained in the sectors she works in where as Claire is a spoofer who has no qualifications to be writing her shampoo prescriptions !! Denise is a lot of things but I’ve never seen her take advantage of anyone
You need to open your eyes then. Denise and Claire are as bad as each other

Reactions: 12

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
The leg out in every picture is very trashy, I don't know what kind of look or style she's going for but her and Beth's outfits weren't it...Jude is a little dote though, he was dressed cute and looked comfortable at least.

Reactions: 11

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Actually no words for her to do that and exploit a young child like that. She’ll be a prime target for bullying as soon as she reaches secondary school. For someone who tried so hard to have Beth to exploit her like this and endanger her own child is nothing short of disgraceful, I feel so sorry for that poor child and the danger she is putting her in. You’ve enough money made Denise so please for the sake of those misfortunate children allow them to grow up in a safe environment without social media and exposure to all sorts of weirdos online. Never mind a child doing free advertisimh for a sweet company to rot children’s teeth and put them at risk of diabetes, wow what an influence she’ll be to all her peers. Shame on you Denise Phillips.

• Heart

QuueeenA

Am i the only one that thinks what she made beth wear for the christening looks like a maids dress from the 1930s

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Well my eyes have been well and truly opened this weekend between Denise’s christening and Mrs Makeups wedding/communion! I’ve never seen the likes. These days aren’t for the kids at all. They’re just for the gram!

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Id swear they've wings at the back!!
It’s the fluff that makes them so awful. Anyway forget about her shoes! Beth was in Prada! 🙄 I’m an adult and in all my years I’ve never had a Prada anything. It’s far from Prada I was reared. And the thing is Beth knows that Prada is an expensive brand. No doubt her mother has that instilled in her. What is Denise’s obsession with promoting Irish business and then going so designer on the kids for something they’ll wear for 5 minutes.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
My 7 yo daughter is wearing a unicorn dress right now I asked her where did I get it, she looks at me with a scrunched face and says in a... Clothes shop 😂 kids clothes at that age are irrelevant of name brands maybe in the teen years. That fact the beth knows means Denise believes it's important to flaunt the wealth. It's kind of sad really.

Mslittlechat

Wow - as suspected she is MASSIVELY fatphobic...
People and babies are fat! It’s just a description - not a judgement.
She says she’s triggered by weight stuff - she loved body checking in her crop top when she had just given birth...
leave your kids off insta if you don’t want opinions on them. GIVE THEM PRIVACY!!!

That could be said for all the women on insta they all share their kids.
yes I would say it applies to all parents who share their kids with strangers online. Turns my stomach 🤢

jack the hat

Quite a few kids in my estate go to Beth's school, and u can assure you, they won't be wearing designer gear.It's just another thing that will make her different from the rest of her classmates.What age is she - 7?Like who puts designer gear on a child no uniform day? A show off - that's who.While the rest of the kids are wearing leggings and hoodies and having regular birthday parties and playdates etc.I never comment on any parent's parental skills, but Denise is determined to make Beth a mini celeb.Let her be a kid.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Erin McGregors hubby singing 🙄
I haven’t been to a christening in years but is all this shit the norm for Christenings now? Musicians and singers and big marquees? Like it’s only the people from the travelling community that behaves like that where I am from. And I’m not bashing them but I’ve not seen this type of carry on with settled people

• Haha

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
My 3 year old nephew living abroad wears a mask to the shops. Doesn't bother him in the slightest. It's a load of bs and the parents are more offended by it than the kids!

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Spotted a Moncler coat in Jude's wardrobe. That's like €300 for a coat that will fit him for what 3 months? All the gobshites paying over the odds for Voduz shite are paying for that.

• Wow

Mishella

Chatty Member
I always think she looks so smug in pictures and when she's on stories we'll that's just me

She is such a spoof saying she didn’t have to speak about this and could have stepped away from the brand and got on with it who is she trying to fool who else was going to take the whack for it
She had no other choice but to address it but as someone said the puppy dog eyes and poor me tone of voice she thinks she can get away with it
An ‘liherally’ the supportive messages from other women has blown her away. Like she’s a victim. She should have addressed the issue straight away. She waited until a dryer actually went on fire! And then comes on all teary about how stressful it’s all been. Fuck off Denise.

‘World domination’ I’ve heard it all now. She hasn’t cracked the UK market never mind the US. She’s a small fish in a very small pond. The only reason why Pelo is ‘famous’ is because she capitalised on her IVF journey to gain sympathy and followers.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She won’t make a euro. She is setting her up for ridicule and a lonely life. A child like that won’t make many friends unfortunately. It’s hard to believe any mother in this day and age would want this for their innocent little child.

Delliemcc

Chatty Member
Lying about it cheapens it, imo.

It shows she values academia when in fact its just as admirable to have a trade you've worked hard and improved yourself in

Pretending its a masters degree is omparing apples to oranges, when both are perfect in their own field.... and really takes away from those in a trade. Academia is grand, but so is a trade. Same same, but different

• Heart