Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Posting about staying off social media while posting a quote about staying off social media that was copied off social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

happyout2000

VIP Member
So Beth has no uniform day today and she she sends the child in with a dkny skirt talk about throwing it in peoples faces some people can’t afford things etc could she not just put her in something less show off

Reactions: 13

Taylor17

VIP Member
She wants beth to be a famous child you tuber and make millions. The child is irritating, she's in no way natural and the American accent is awful. It's not Beth's fault either. Maybe she will appeal to other kids and become very popular. There will also be host of online perverts tuning in.

Nobody is saying she doesnt deserve a holiday but to say you manifested it is a lod of absolute bollox. She worked hard and paid for it simple as that. Anyone can do the same if that is what they want.

The pandemic?!
Denise was caught out several times flouting the rules during the pandemic, going outside the 5km to go pumpkin picking, travelling to Belfast for a party at the height of the pandemic. So I’m a bit surprised that Beth hasn’t had her friend over in 3 years, unless her friends parents were more responsible.

Fatface

VIP Member
The child trying on the lipsticks. Please. No one wants to see it.
Just shows how much respect she has for the gifts she receives - would you let your child open every single one and try them meaning that you couldn’t donate or give any of them to anyone?

Skinner

VIP Member
So she spent weeks plugging Voduz, Pelo, B Perfect, nevermind all the ‘small local businesses she supports’ 🙄🙄 Especially the last few days coming up to Black Friday with discount codes, PR etc. Today it’s all back to the ‘material things mean nothing/tears/be grateful’ bollox. 🥱🥱🥱

And sorry I don’t believe for one minute that Beth had ‘a new baby brother’ on her Santa list for last year! There’s no way Denise wouldn’t have jumped on that for a bit of content last year if it had happened.

For a person who uses the word ‘literally’ so much, you would think that she would learn to pronounce it correctly. ‘Lih-relll-leee’

Ok rant over 😂😂
Lih-relll-leee came on here to say she does my head on the amount of times she says Lih-relll-leee and the way she pronounces it. Lih-relll-leee.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Nobody begrudges ‘Hard’ working people a holiday. I do begrudge these instahuns though.
Just wait for the designer selfies & the hotel reels, you’ll be singing a different tune then.
She runs 3 salons & an online business, what does a person have to do to be a hard worker in your eyes?

Peppy23

Also she’s naming other children in her video. She has shared where Beth goes to school previously and it’s just a bit much. And like who is the target audience? And like all editing and the “it’s Beth” banner. Cringe but also what the hell

Justme1985

There you go then infertile people - just be kinder and you’ll get your baby!!
Joking aside this must be incredibly upsetting to people going through infertility and following Denise for advice. I just can’t understand how she can post this shite as someone who knows what it’s like to desperately want a baby and not be able to have ones

I guess I'm just a bad person then 🤷🏼‍♀️ I've obviously given myself so much bad karma over the years that all my manifesting hasn't made up for it yet and God is still being cruel to me making me continue going through infertility and failed IVF's 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ jeez but she has seriously forgotten her own journey which the f**long shites she's spouting.

• Sad
  • Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Covid is really serious in pregnancy. She is completely toxic positive.

There is something not completely adding up in their flashy show of wealth. Self starter only a few years ago and was talking about the struggle to pay for IVF and when Beth needed surgery said she couldn't afford private healthcare, yet not too many years later Prada shoes for the child.

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Denise is the epitome of money talks and wealth whispers. Actually in her case I’d say money screams. That christening was completely without class

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I don’t believe she got a message otherwise she’d have shown it!! I find her ‘reaction’ very bizarre I’d hate to think what she thinks of anyone else who is overweight especially when she’s having a meltdown over her 3 month old baby 🙄🙄

Just wondering if anyone has ever asked Denise about her rationale in associating herself with Erin, who publicly supports her rapist, vile brother? I felt that by following her I was adding to that indirect support so I've long unfollowed. She doesn't interest me, the fakeness and lack of basic human connection just oozed from her page.

Mslittlechat

Sorry but Beth is actually insufferable 😂 why does she put her on stories and who actually cares about what earrings she’s wearing ? Is there’s a market for adult women to watch, listen and buy what a 8 year old is flogging😂
she is insufferable - god love her.
If my brother send me this of my favourite niece - I would turn it off after 10 secs…

Fatface

VIP Member
There you go then infertile people - just be kinder and you’ll get your baby!!
Joking aside this must be incredibly upsetting to people going through infertility and following Denise for advice. I just can’t understand how she can post this shite as someone who knows what it’s like to desperately want a baby and not be able to have ones

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Ratsout

VIP Member
You’d swear she was coming up to Dublin for the arsehole of Kerry the way she was going on with a packed lunch 🤣 you were going to your GPs office for your babies immunisation, not going in for surgery

Reactions: 12