Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Suggestion: Hairdryers she flogged from Ali express, when they blew up, it was oh what a mess, but Denise, Couldn’t care less

Reactions: 10

Peppy23

I can’t understand why she Just can’t let her make her own radio Station in her room on a blank tape!!! It was always good enough for me and my brothers 😭😂😂

but in all serious - If the child wants to make her own videos that’s absolutely fine, but sharing them is wrong. Who is her target audience? She’s behind disgraceful to besharing this online
Exactly! Buy her a cheap phone and let her have a private Instagram account. But to go and buy expensive equipment and then advertise the channel to all her followers. Not smart at all. Even the “takeovers” she does on Denises page are too much

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
Claire Balding story.. talking about how business people taking advantage of vulnerable people by offers free services and products to promote their business. ‘Ruthless’ is obviously about Denise. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Where has Denise ever took advantage of vulnerable people. As far as I’m concerned Denise is reliable and actually trained in the sectors she works in where as Claire is a spoofer who has no qualifications to be writing her shampoo prescriptions !! Denise is a lot of things but I’ve never seen her take advantage of anyone

• Sick
  • Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Bring a support network with you to get the wains ‘needles’! What the actual fuck!! Learn to be independent Denise ffs.
And snacks for yourself.....she's very OTT... you're probably there 20/30 mins Max not hours.. Jesus I went in myself with my little one because my partner was working, she was grand obviously you be a bit heart broken hearing them cry In pain for the first time but nothing you'd need a "support network" for....to be honest I think my little one cried more being put back into the car seat. 😂

• Haha

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
Bothers me the way she doesn't answer a simple question people, same when she answered about the pram originally she never said the make or model just where she bought it.

That camera beth has cost the minimum €800, the handle for it alone is about €200. When she first put it up I assumed it was for Denise to create content not her 6 year old. It's very out of touch to let on she hasn't a clue what it is when she spent at least a grand on it. 🙄
Anything I've ever mailed her about I always got a direct reply. She's about the only person who does reply. I have to give her that.

JillZarin

Chatty Member
It just so try-hard.
The standing and posing. It all looks so staged and unnatural. He's a baby not a prop for a photo.

Misstree

She’s a thick bitch .. harping on about “educating” herself .. and constantly mispronounces words or uses them in the wrong context .. for example .. frequently calls them hair “follicules” instead of “follicles” and then today saying that Jude was “memorised” at the panto 😂😂😂 she is just so irritating 🙄 “liherally”

• Haha

Jinglecrackers

She got a positive pcr Friday and she’s out tonight?!
She had the strangest set of stories since Friday. So she got a test on Thursday, came back positive on Friday saying she knew on Monday when her eyes watered that something was up . So even if she decided to count day zero as Monday (day symptoms first appeared 🤷🏼‍♀️) you retest on day 7 - if that is negative you can come out of isolation but should remain in your own home and and not mix in public for 3 more days. if you have to leave your home a medical grade mask is recommended .
If your day 7 antigen is positive you isolate for a further 3 days and then come out of isolation and not mix in public for 3 further days.
That’s the advice from the HSE website , and I know, how people interpret that ‘advice’ is up to them BUT for somebody who took such flack over the BPerfect shitshow surely to god she knew she was flying close to the sun with this one . Would it have killed her to stay at home ? She’s just inviting trouble.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Just curious…

Does Denise Google “most ugly looking and uncomfortable children’s clothes” and click buy on the first outfits that pop up without looking….

Her two kids are beautiful and obviously she has the money to dress them well but seriously the outfits she puts on them are ridiculous..

• Haha

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I’m not worshipping her at all. Far from it. Denise grinds me with all her crap about manifesting and all that jazz. she has a masters in hair how is that a Lie 😂 it might not be the same as a masters for other things but a lot of hairdressers say the same that they have a masters in colour or cutting. She does take care of cancer patients and Claire was a manager of the salon and the receptionist basically she was not a stylist or tricologist as she claims to Be now so how in the name of god is Denise taking advantage of people your actually talking crap now
I’m not arguing with you but I will correct you. She claims to have a masters degree. If she cares so much about cancer patients how can she not even complete the required isolation period for Covid? And by your own admission she hired someone completely unqualified to manage (not receptionist) of a salon. Why? Cos she has A large online presence. How could she have dealt with an unhappy customer when not qualified?! So stop taking Denise loving nonsense

• Heart
She looks stunning in the post. Completely-up-her-own-arse-would-eat-herself-if-she-could but stunning! I also think there is no shame leaving the baby for a couple of days, id almost prefer that to having him go through airports and God knows where else.

Is it the light they go for? Or being able to write off a holiday as work?
Who cares! I would be there too if I could! 😅 And agree she looks amazing.

She's in 30s nothing wrong with how she's dresses.
And it’s a photo shoot by a pool, its not like she’s walking down the road half dressed.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She wants Beth to be remembered in years to come by her class as the girl who sent a postcard to them from Barbados.. am I seeing that right 🤣🤣

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Its the adults here projecting onto Beth. That’s a bit weird is it not?? The kids wont have a clue that her clothes cost more money than theirs. Why do the adults here care? Denise sickens my hole with her manifestation shite, dont get me wrong I cant stomach the woman. However if she provides Beth with nice clothes to wear, I don’t understand why she cant wear them? Why does it trigger grown adults so much? Anyway, she said that Beth changed her clothes anyway so god knows what she actually ended up wearing
I don’t think the clothes will make the poor child stand out, it’s the fake American accent & pushing hard to make her a stage school kid !
I’m going back years but there was a Billie Barry kid in my school and she was ridiculed something dreadful 😬

Hot lips

Chatty Member
I didn't know outfits are ment to be anything, mine is normally whatever is clean 😂She can wear what she wants the same as anyone else. Denise has always had a different style of clothing to most people.
Poor beth on the utube. , shes only 6, acting luke shes 16 her childhood will be gone , she’s financially stable , can she leave her to behave like children do, the Hi Guys , look at what im wearing

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Manifestation is a load of bollox. By all means be positive; plan and aspire and work towards your goals but ultimately that’s what gets you to where you are.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I really hope she's not trying to imply that she has more wisdom than the rest of us.Any twit that posts a video of the sirens going of in the Ukraine this morning and follows it up with a pic of herself and her family on hols in Barbados is really ignorant of the fear and uncertainty that families in the Ukraine woke up to today. She is so insincere.
She probably thinks they should just ✨Manifest✨Russia to stop.. 🙄

• Haha
Why does she feel the need to post Beth in the bath? I don’t care if it’s only legs, it’s just so unnecessary. 😕
Why do they all do it ?... ali dee constantly shows the kids in the bath... fbg has done in the past...so many of them.. like I genuinely don't understand why they think its ok to post it to thousands of strangers... I'll never understand...

Eh she’s hardly one to talk with her €50 curling shite that’s €4 online
She addressed that as well and said that of course you can get cheap versions of it but hers is 100% silk which is expensive. She also said if she was in the business to become rich by fooling people she would have stayed where she was… Pelo. Ooh the shade 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha