Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The child trying on the lipsticks. Please. No one wants to see it.
j
I don’t know why Denise insists on posting these videos.. she could easily let the child do them and keep them private (if it is the child’s ‘hobby’ 🙄). Beth is only six, she’s not online so wouldn’t know if it was posted or not. Signing her up to an agency and now having someone to edit her videos shows how serious she is, although she insists it’s harmless fun. She says she doesn’t want to put Beth out there to be hurt, but that’s exactly what she’s doing! For all the positive messages she gets there are going to be twice as many not so nice message/ comments or dislikes on YouTube. And she can’t control it if it’s a public account. She can bang on about ‘Be kind’ but the world isn’t kind and she’s leaving that child wide open to all sorts of attention.
Ps WTF sends messages like ‘oh she put a smile on my face and made my day’ about a strangers child??! Weirdos Denise, that’s who!

Reactions: 17

FishnChips

Chatty Member
There you go then infertile people - just be kinder and you’ll get your baby!!
Joking aside this must be incredibly upsetting to people going through infertility and following Denise for advice. I just can’t understand how she can post this shite as someone who knows what it’s like to desperately want a baby and not be able to have ones
She is the very definition of toxic positivity

• Heart

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I don’t mind Denise for the most part. I think she’s a savvy business woman but when it comes to the whole fertility saga I really just switch off. I hate commenting on people’s parenting aswell because heaven knows we all have our own ways of doing things. But I think it’s nuts that she has that child in the best of designer gear. She has such notions. Like the Balenciaga shoes in today’s stories. My girl would want to be in them every day and every night for 10 years so I’d get my money’s worth! I totally see that B idolises her mammy and everything she does because she has all the lingo learned and the attitude but isn’t it such a vapid route she’s leading her down? This doesn’t have anything to do with making her more independent, confident maybe but kids need to know that the internet isn’t the real world. This is today’s equivalent of what childhood acting used to be like and look how miserable most of those poor children ended up. Those kids couldn’t cope with reality at all. Their rise and falls are well documented.

Justme1985

Just watched on silent but it looked like she's doing more reassuring that covid in pregnancy and with a newborn is no big deal. On about how you get to keep the baby with her and didn't bother wearing a mask etc. She really has zero regret or concept of the danger they were both in. So annoying that people will be influenced by that.
I unfollowed her so haven't seen this on her story. But there's been a young mum from my town recently admitted to hospital with covid while at the later stages of her pregnancy. Unfortunately while in a coma the baby was delivered, then the mum died. She never got to hold her baby. The baby was christened during her mum's funeral. Denise needs to wise up and stop preaching that just cos she was ok that everyone will be ok. Maybe she manifested herself better

• Sad
Reactions: 16

JustmeKC

VIP Member
So Beth has no uniform day today and she she sends the child in with a dkny skirt talk about throwing it in peoples faces some people can’t afford things etc could she not just put her in something less show off
When my child had non uniform days they picked their own clothes. If that’s her wardrobe then so be it. I’m not a fan of Denise really, especially after the Voduz fiasco but I’m actually sick of the notion that people who have something shouldn’t use it for fear of offending someone who doesn’t. That’s like saying I shouldn’t buy a new car because my neighbour can’t afford one.

JillZarin

Chatty Member
"We needed beauty and nature, we looked for it and we found it". Fuck off hun, you went for a walk in Wicklow.

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
No Denise, don’t get her to do a Q&A, you have no idea of the damage you are doing. Get your kids off Instagram, or at least set them a private one. No one, not one normal person (aka strangers to your daughter) wants a Q&A.

So she spent weeks plugging Voduz, Pelo, B Perfect, nevermind all the ‘small local businesses she supports’ 🙄🙄 Especially the last few days coming up to Black Friday with discount codes, PR etc. Today it’s all back to the ‘material things mean nothing/tears/be grateful’ bollox. 🥱🥱🥱

And sorry I don’t believe for one minute that Beth had ‘a new baby brother’ on her Santa list for last year! There’s no way Denise wouldn’t have jumped on that for a bit of content last year if it had happened.

So she spent weeks plugging Voduz, Pelo, B Perfect, nevermind all the ‘small local businesses she supports’ 🙄🙄 Especially the last few days coming up to Black Friday with discount codes, PR etc. Today it’s all back to the ‘material things mean nothing/tears/be grateful’ bollox. 🥱🥱🥱

And sorry I don’t believe for one minute that Beth had ‘a new baby brother’ on her Santa list for last year! There’s no way Denise wouldn’t have jumped on that for a bit of content last year if it had happened.
For a person who uses the word ‘literally’ so much, you would think that she would learn to pronounce it correctly. ‘Lih-relll-leee’

Ok rant over 😂😂

Last edited:

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
People are commenting on her child because she’s blasting her all over the internet! New flash Denise not everyone likes your child as much as you 🙈
And still banging on about the passport she’s raging she can’t throw money at the passport office!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Nono nono

She messaged my cousin last week to tell them that there dryer was absolutely perfect and wasn't part of the recall notice but my cousin emailed voduz directly and the dryer is part of the recall. Denise doesn't give a flying fuck about her customers. So glad I never bought a thing that gangster "puts her name to"

JillZarin

Chatty Member
There you go then infertile people - just be kinder and you’ll get your baby!!
Joking aside this must be incredibly upsetting to people going through infertility and following Denise for advice. I just can’t understand how she can post this shite as someone who knows what it’s like to desperately want a baby and not be able to have ones
She is just unreal. If you need to advertise your kindness over 40 days there really is something wrong with you. If you need to think and plan your kindness then I feel sorry for you. "I fully believe this is how we were given Jude." If you fully believe that the moon is made of cheese and the earth is flat it doesn't make it true. Piss off Show Off. Denise's "kind" is materialistic it'll all be 'dropped off Voduz new product to woman's refuse' or 'gave a Pelo voucher to Mary". The business will be front and centre and you don't advertise your kindness it's something you just do. Pratt.

jack the hat

I really hope she's not trying to imply that she has more wisdom than the rest of us.Any twit that posts a video of the sirens going of in the Ukraine this morning and follows it up with a pic of herself and her family on hols in Barbados is really ignorant of the fear and uncertainty that families in the Ukraine woke up to today. She is so insincere.

Skinner

VIP Member
What was her kid doing with the book and recording? Dies she have her own YouTube channel? Give it a thumbe up if you like it 👍 I love you guys.😱
Feck off and get back to playing with your dollies.

• Haha
my point was I’ve never seen or heard of her take advantage of people which i have not read or seen That was it. Leave it there !!
She uses people like Carly Malhady and Rachel Gorry. People who have gained a huge following by going through something traumatic and gives them free products/services to promote her own salon and brand. That’s pretty ruthless.

• Heart

Vesper Lynd

I know I’ve said it on other threads but to be letting your child “ takeover “ your public Instagram is one thing - but why post her in the bath too ?! Just wrong 😑

• Sad