Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I know a lot of people won’t agree with me but I couldn’t leave my 11 week old for something like that! They are only tiny for the blink of an eye 😢

Reactions: 15

Fatface

VIP Member
There’s a difference between wearing braids and cultural appropriating and a child getting a few braids on their holidays (presumably by a POC)
You’re absolutely reaching here and this diminishes the ENTIRE movement where you call real cultural appropriation to white people over doing it to virtue signal
100% agree. A few braids on a 7 year old on holiday is hardly cultural appropriation

Skinner

VIP Member
I don't know which is worse, her clothes or Beth's. Just because they're designer or 'sourced' doesn't mean they are nice. A case of the emperors new clothes.

• Haha

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
The sooner they bring in laws against putting up photos and videos of your kids on Instagram the better! Instagrams are cashing in on their kids all the time!

Mslittlechat

the child has no privacy!!!! Why would you film her in thebath and share it with strangers?!?
im shocked and so sad for this little girl

She just said on her stories that she studied ‘Advanced Science with a masters degree’ from Crumlin College.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Crumlin College have a degree course, never mind a masters? Does she mean she did a course and was awarded a certificate or diploma?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Exactly the child in her crested uniform. She is so desperate for beth to be famous it's unhealthy. She has forgotten to protect the child she longed for

• Heart

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
I know I’ve said it on other threads but to be letting your child “ takeover “ your public Instagram is one thing - but why post her in the bath too ?! Just wrong 😑
What a horrible invasion of her privacy. This child is in school. Its bad enough doing it to a baby but to a child that age is just gross. No child should be on social media that is available for all to see

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Zero judgement on her being away from the kids- if she was a man nobody would bat an eyelid!

Croatia is a stunning venue for photoshoots, it's extremely scenic. Just wish she'd relax with the tack.

Mslittlechat

jaysus denise is insufferable...
She talks like a patronising high babies teacher trying to get the class to do their colouring inside the lines.
Lord give me strength

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
I'm no fan but it's just the terminology used. Hairdressers do a four year apprenticeship before qualifying. When you are qualified you can go on to to a colour master course which is more advanced. The term masters is used. Academic people may not think it's much but it is hard work to complete an apprenticeship and colour masters.
In that industry it's probably the same amount of years someone would put into a masters degree in their chosen field
Sorry but an apprenticeship is in no way compariable to a masters🤣 a masters involved a 4 year undergrad where you need at least a 2.1 grade to qualify to a masters. A 2.1 is no easy fleet to get. Then the masters is 1-2 years of absolute INTENSE academic work and a 40k word research paper. Not belittling colourist at all but big difference between that and learning how to apply colour safely/correctly 😬

Mslittlechat

I can’t understand why she Just can’t let her make her own radio Station in her room on a blank tape!!! It was always good enough for me and my brothers 😭😂😂

but in all serious - If the child wants to make her own videos that’s absolutely fine, but sharing them is wrong. Who is her target audience? She’s behind disgraceful to besharing this online

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I hate all this manifestation sh1te and toxic positivity these wans sell, it’s such a sham. As she went through infertility it baffles me how she goes on, It’s so hurtful to those that didn’t ‘manifest’ a baby.

• Heart