Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she put on tan, then put her clothes over the top & go out for lunch stinking of tan? 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness is she actually 40? I know she looks late 40s but she acts like a 20 something in so many ways!
Is Michael younger?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s ‘truely’ blessed also as opposed to being ‘truly blessed’. And she going to ‘say yes to all the invitations’ which is no different to normal. Basically what she is saying is she going to be running the road for a full month solid 😳. She look way older than 40. She looks late 40’s.
---
What is with the fishnet socks with the suit??? 😁😁
Noticed her wearing them with faux leather trousers last week and thought they were horiffic

Attachments

• Haha
This picture is from the day they went to Belfast and CNA vomitted all over the restuarant… remember she posted Michael was a gent and let her have wine. And cocktails it seems, she was probably full as a shuck.

Imagine a grown woman of 40 with two kids under two deciding to indulge in a full month dedicated to herself? Could she love herself anymore If a man did it we would roll our eyes & say he was useless.
IMG_0961.png

This picture is from the day they went to Belfast and CNA vomitted all over the restuarant… remember she posted Michael was a gent and let her have wine. And cocktails it seems, she was probably full as a shuck.

Imagine a grown woman of 40 with two kids under two deciding to indulge in a full month dedicated to herself? Could she love herself anymore If a man did it we would roll our eyes & say he was useless.View attachment 2791361
It looks as though Denise drinks every day of the week. She might want to do something about that 😉

Drinking cheap prosecco out of plastic cups…classy.
Are the on public transport? It is not permitted to be in possession of or consume alcoholic beverages on public transport in Ireland.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Are the on public transport? It is not permitted to be in possession of or consume alcoholic beverages on public transport in Ireland.
Sure rules don't apply to her!
They are all probably squeezed into one room too!

Reactions: 4
Looking like private taxi/minibus.

Why is she sitting with her two feet up each side of her friends seat though? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her outfit looks cheap - knowing denise and her tightness, id say it probably was!
---
And that yogabyita woman could pass as denises ma!

It's must be that other lady's birthday too and she hasn't mentioned it at all. It's all about her

Reactions: 7
I’m hungover today and the picture of her in that floral hideous suit had me near vomiting - it’s vile 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's must be that other lady's birthday too and she hasn't mentioned it at all. It's all about her
Definitely seems to be, I'd say most of the other girls were there for the blonde ones birthday and not Dumbnise!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.