Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even want to go, knowing the bug might come upon you at anytime? And that youā€™d be smitting your Mum, Sister and god knows how many people getting into tepid water of the hot tub after you šŸ« 

Particularly patron saint of all perfect mothers Denise who canā€™t bear to leave her babies for even a second, but she doesnā€™t mind leaving them when they are sick?
---

Iā€™ll take a fast track ticket to hell and say I hope she only gets it when sheā€™s on the drive up to Galgorm, has to boke at the side of the road & gets the runs too šŸ¤£
Hope whoever wins that bag sanitises it šŸ˜œ the amount of prancing about she has done with it is shocking šŸ˜³

Iā€™m on the Time Machine Train to hell and hope she goes to the Galgorm and gets it in the spa - poops herself, itā€™s caught on video by another horrified customer and goes viral šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Letā€™s take it back to basics here when your child is sick / not well you donā€™t leave them but no sheā€™s busting her balls to get to galgorm melter šŸ« 

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope whoever wins that bag sanitises it šŸ˜œ the amount of prancing about she has done with it is shocking šŸ˜³
Was thinking this too. If other influencers have a designer bag to give away, they barely take it out of the box. This was has practically been wearing it herselfā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was thinking this too. If other influencers have a designer bag to give away, they barely take it out of the box. This was has practically been wearing it herselfā€¦
There is a high chance it remained on her whilst she walked out the door on Saturday!

Likely raging that it was for a giveaway and not gifted - sheā€™s hoping Donna sends her another šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
She looks like a muff, never mind wearing one!! And the sisters teeth šŸ˜±, she must go to the same dentist as Adna Corry !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It must be so so draining to be related to an influencer if you arent in that field. Imagine going for a 'relaxing' spa break and having a phone shoved in your face 24/7. Photo in the hot tub/ photo in the spa / photo at dinner / video of the room. It would be hard to relax.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It must be so so draining to be related to an influencer if you arent in that field. Imagine going for a 'relaxing' spa break and having a phone shoved in your face 24/7. Photo in the hot tub/ photo in the spa / photo at dinner / video of the room. It would be hard to relax.
I couldnā€™t deal with it. There would have to be a complete phone and social media ban. The hut wasnā€™t anything specialā€¦Iā€™d rather the hotel.

Reactions: 10
Denise on showing us a new product that hides ā€œpoursā€ā€¦. Mother of god!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Denise on showing us a new product that hides ā€œpoursā€ā€¦. Mother of god!!!!!

How do these people have jobs promoting products when their spelling and grammar is atrocious.
The brands using them obviously are not reputable, if my grammar and spelling was like that with my job my manager would call me out and rightly so.

Reactions: 9
My goodness the spelling is getting worse!
---
Denise CBF (canā€™t be Fā€™d to spell her own code correctly).
Does she even bother to double check what she posts? I hate to see her work as an OT if the shoddy standards on her Insta are anything to go by

• Haha
My goodness the spelling is getting worse!
---
Denise CBF (canā€™t be Fā€™d to spell her own code correctly).
Does she even bother to double check what she posts? I hate to see her work as an OT if the shoddy standards on her Insta are anything to go by

View attachment 2785805
Unfortunately Tragedy was unavailable

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.