Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ach no thatā€™s the best yet. šŸ¤£

She literally walked to the spot & set up her phone, walked out of shot then back into shot with her arms in the air as if it was a great achievement! Then walked past & had to turn bk for the phone again.

Stop the world & let me off
How fking empty and vapid must your life not be at be at that nonsense ??? Soooo she went for a walk ??? Is that groundbreaking these days ??? šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6
But its the new and improved hollistic Denise - shes grateful for EVERYTHING and wants to document every moment! Fridays visit to chapel incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look sheā€™s getting her free stay in the Slieve Donard that she has wanted now šŸ™„

Beauty & the bump paying for her to go, would you not be sick watching her prance around there like lady muck on your money?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it's so rude to say you are grateful for your mum, your sister and your daughter on IWD but completely disregard your step daughter? Like I know they aren't married but they are engaged and I think that's so unnecessary. Just say you are grateful for the amazing women in your life - but don't name them to deliberately leave her out.

Beggars belief honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh look sheā€™s getting her free stay in the Slieve Donard that she has wanted now šŸ™„

Beauty & the bump paying for her to go, would you not be sick watching her prance around there like lady muck on your money?
What an absolute narcissist she is - she wouldnā€™t just agree to do a giveaway on her page for example to celebrate women for IWD or Motherā€™s for Motherā€™s Day without getting something big back for herself! Like so many more authentic pages and bloggers are going right now.
And she still manages to package it to look like she is the one being loving and giving, when we all know she just grifts for a living šŸ˜‚

Heading of to the Slieve Donard when she wouldnā€™t spend the coin to go!
Will no doubt wrap that one up as her big birthday night away and tag the life out of the hotel for more upgrades and freebies!

Why didnā€™t B&B just do their own competition on their own page?
Says a lot about a person the company they keep!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think it's so rude to say you are grateful for your mum, your sister and your daughter on IWD but completely disregard your step daughter? Like I know they aren't married but they are engaged and I think that's so unnecessary. Just say you are grateful for the amazing women in your life - but don't name them to deliberately leave her out.

Beggars belief honestly.
First thing I thought too. She had no need to mention anyone specifically.

Denise is only all about women supporting women if they are giving her freebies or money to ā€œshowcaseā€ them.

Might be just me but why would you want to go stay in Newcastle again when you were just there a few weeks ago & could go literally anytime you wanted to the family holiday home? Iā€™d be taking myself off somewhere new?

Why do these "influncers" have to call clothes "pieces"? Like who goes to their wardrobe in the morning and says, what piece am I going to wear today? A piece is something you have for your lunch šŸ„Ŗ

• Haha
Why do these "influncers" have to call clothes "pieces"? Like who goes to their wardrobe in the morning and says, what piece am I going to wear today? A piece is something you have for your lunch šŸ„Ŗ
The missing pieces from their brains & morals is what they should be seeking out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
The other thing that gets me is ā€˜sourcedā€™. I sourced this in H&M. What???!! You walked into the store and bought it. Sourced my hole

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these influenzas sharing the appeal for a bone marrow match encouraging people to attend the matching in Belfast or Fintona. On the back of a poor young teacher from near Omagh with two young kids battling leukaemia. And you can guarantee non of them or theirs would go get tested themselves!!!

Donā€™t preach it or share it, if you refuse to be part of the change!

Only sharing it for engagement - pack of wankers!

Same as those Gaza shares followed by ad and opulent living stories!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Jesus the state of them tracksuit outfits she was trying on holy god šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus the state of them tracksuit outfits she was trying on holy god šŸ¤®
Perfect airport outfits, wha?! Yeah right Denise, if youā€™re a drug runner looking to appear on banged up abroad
---
Also itā€™s false advertising and very misleading to play around with the colors making them appear brighter than they are in reality. Walk in wardrobe got a slap on the wrist for this recently. Take note Denise, itā€™s misleading advertising.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Why did she get michael to film her giving that speech to Sienna this morning? She's tapped in the head, him too. Tell your child you love them and are glad they made you a mummy but keep something in their wee life private for once and don't film it for the gram. So much for not oversharing them, we all know every detail of their lives

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why did she get michael to film her giving that speech to Sienna this morning? She's tapped in the head, him too. Tell your child you love them and are glad they made you a mummy but keep something in their wee life private for once and don't film it for the gram. So much for not oversharing them, we all know every detail of their lives
And the child squirming like an eel trying its best to escape her clutches and staged performance šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And the child squirming like an eel trying its best to escape her clutches and staged performance šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s the way she shouts everything to the children that does it for me, does she think it will help CNAā€™s speech?

ā€œFUR THE BEST MAMMY AS THE WURLD, ACH I LUV IT WEE CNA, A JUST LOVE IT, THANK YOU FUR MAKING ME A WEE MAMMY CNA & REESSEEEEEā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Itā€™s the way she shouts everything to the children that does it for me, does she think it will help CNAā€™s speech?

ā€œFUR THE BEST MAMMY AS THE WURLD, ACH I LUV IT WEE CNA, A JUST LOVE IT, THANK YOU FUR MAKING ME A WEE MAMMY CNA & REESSEEEEEā€
Unfortunately for CNAAAAA, her speech and vocabulary is always going to be shite because her mothers grasp of the English language is atrocious. How many times on her try on did she say the word ā€˜stun-nnā€™šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.