Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She states she does not over share her children but they’re on nearly every day 🤦🏽‍♀️ keep the kids to subscribe only like you said you would do Denise. 🤦🏽‍♀️ If anyone lived close and saw her kids they would know Sienna straight away and be able to call her away by name it’s really quite scary

Reactions: 9
Did she not do the live with the SLT last night? No mention on either of their pages? Even if it was for subscribers, she would usually be shilling it to the wider audience

Reactions: 5
Needs get extensions in cause the short hair puts 10years on her
I normally love shorter hair but yea on her it’s not good! Again I think it’s the colour a few wee tones through it would make the world of difference.

Reactions: 4
The hair style itself is ok but the colour really ages her plus the harsh lipsticks she wears. Sounds ridiculous but there is something about her reminds me of Shirley Carter 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Denise, her that never gets time away from her babies ( but has 2 trips away from them the same week ).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes poor Denise who babies are always attached to her hip but let’s not mention October to December when she did at least 3 days boutique try ons & promotional work per week. No kids on her hip.
She’s full of tit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.