Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, she is also the type to go after what she wants until she gets it. It’s more likely she didn’t just happen to be walking up and down past where he was setting up in the Clandeboye. She saw him out the window, took her nephew as a prop and walked up and down until there was no option but to talk to each other. She probably left her number for HIM at the golf pro shop.

And Saturday night dinner turning into Sunday night dinner - sounds like she gave him what he wanted on the first night to keep him interested & stayed all day the next day.

Honestly her Aunt & Uncle taking her to the Clandeboye in Bangor where she just happened to meet a good looking golf pro who only lived 30 mins from her stinks of them trying to set her up. Never seen or heard of her in Bangor with them yet?
---
His other daughter must have been very small when he met Dumbnise?
She said Aug 2017 so she would have been one. Perhaps Aunty & Uncle knew he was single but had a little child hence the nephew being Denise’s prop?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly everything above - we’ve never heard about the mystery aunt and uncle from Bangor until now, she probably keeps all her contact with them off insta to respect their privacy 😂. Her version of how they met makes it sound like love story of the year, where Denise was pursued, wined and dined etc. He could see she was perfect mother material because she was parading about with her nephew. She flippin did put out on the first date, thats why he went back for a second helping, sorry, date! Match made in heaven, or so Denise would have us believe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Michael, what a gent 😍 meanwhile not pictured, Michael probably having a beer as well.

Is she trying to portray a perfect relationship now too as well as a being a perfect Mum

Reactions: 7
Oh Michael, what a gent 😍 meanwhile not pictured, Michael probably having a beer as well.

Is she trying to portray a perfect relationship now too as well as a being a perfect Mum
But they have the perfect relationship. They a great team, they support each other. Two kids (god is good) and maybe one day he’ll marry her…but by the looks of things it won’t be this year or next

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS all sick again - they have a bug

CNA boked all round her in the restaurant yesterday- we tried our best to clean it up and the staff was so good! 🤮

No you are a pair of dirty rotten c&nts we see how you leave mess in a restaurant under normal circumstances.
You should have been cleaning it all up properly and then the staff gloved up coming being you to decontaminate it all! 🤢🤢🤢

Jesus it must have been a terrible hardship, having to set down your wine glass to ‘deal’ with it! Pair of pretentious dicks!

But today she’s making curry 🍛 cuts veg cuts raw chicken pawing all over the curry container without washing your hands straight after any wonder they are always sick!

For all their persona they are filthy animals and hygiene isn’t a priority!

Meanwhile CNA on camera pushed something over and stood on it to reach chocolate on the worktop.

Denise still eye bleeping her self doesn’t skip a beat and lets her know she can’t have chocolate. No mention of the fact she has pulled something over and climbed on it to get to the counter.
Denise as always more interested in the camera than the child’s safety!

She says she is feeling nauseous herself and hope she not taking it! As her the mum and sister for the Galgorm tomorrow!
She shouldn’t be going anywhere to 48hrs after symptoms stop 🛑
Bet CNA will be in creche to whilst she runs the roads spreading her germs

Would get all the reciepts from iganony but it’s slow to upload today!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wasnt she at a birthday party friday then straight to belfast yesterday but saying kids have 24 hrs bug 🤔🤮🤢
so CNA clearly wasn't in good form yesterday so instead of letting the child rest they took her out 🤮🤮 and left it for poor staff to clean up!
Sure spread it round everywhere, she's never off the road and saying she's hoping to get away tomorrow pass it around another place. 🤯

Reactions: 5
The state of the curry tub and it only bought yesterday - I’m not sure how she covered the rim of it in curry?!
Also she says it’s a buttery sauce but smells more Indian? Butter chicken sauce is Indian Dumbnise?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of the curry tub and it only bought yesterday - I’m not sure how she covered the rim of it in curry?!
Also she says it’s a buttery sauce but smells more Indian? Butter chicken sauce is Indian Dumbnise?
I know - pure rotten - was like she dropped it in the slow cooker 😂

Reactions: 4
Imagine cleaning up vomit all day & then thinking, ah I’ll cook curry. Couldn’t think of anything worse 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The absolute state of the chicken she was cutting up….the tit she was putting in the pit, I put in the bin. Is it any wonder they are always sick. Her house is filthy

Reactions: 8
Anyone else hoping the radio silence means the bug has gotten her too? Meaning she can't go spread it to the unsuspecting spa goers at the Galgorm tomorrow. We know 100% she would have no qualms about going if she wasn't boking herself

I hate being sick/ throwing up and wouldnt wish it on anyone but for her I’ll make an exception! I know i know, im going straight to hell for that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else hoping the radio silence means the bug has gotten her too? Meaning she can't go spread it to the unsuspecting spa goers at the Galgorm tomorrow. We know 100% she would have no qualms about going if she wasn't boking herself
Why would you even want to go, knowing the bug might come upon you at anytime? And that you’d be smitting your Mum, Sister and god knows how many people getting into tepid water of the hot tub after you 🫠

Particularly patron saint of all perfect mothers Denise who can’t bear to leave her babies for even a second, but she doesn’t mind leaving them when they are sick?
---
I hate being sick/ throwing up and wouldnt wish it on anyone but for her I’ll make an exception! I know i know, im going straight to hell for that comment
I’ll take a fast track ticket to hell and say I hope she only gets it when she’s on the drive up to Galgorm, has to boke at the side of the road & gets the runs too 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.