Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to insomnia, I scrolled all the comments on her competition tonight. Even when scrolling the comments fast, the little purple crown stands out so easy to spot the subscribers. So I counted them

I counted 9 subscribers. On over 5,800 comments. Granted most have commented at least 3 times but 9 is dire

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks to insomnia, I scrolled all the comments on her competition tonight. Even when scrolling the comments fast, the little purple crown stands out so easy to spot the subscribers. So I counted them

I counted 9 subscribers. On over 5,800 comments. Granted most have commented at least 3 times but 9 is dire
Wow. And those 9 are probably other Huns.

Reactions: 4

Thank you for your service 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she screeching like a banshee at the child? The butterflyyyyy up in the skyyyyy CNAAaaa. The duckkkk. Quack Quack. Good gurhllllll CNA. Weeeeee tooots 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t bear to listen what is she at now? Playing at being a speech therapist 😬😬😬 who in their right mind would take advice / take her seriously 😐

Reactions: 6
Why was she making out like Michael deserves a blue Peter badge for looking after his own kids over the weekend?

Also Denise having lunch is not being good to yourself, we all have lunch. It's not a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why was she making out like Michael deserves a blue Peter badge for looking after his own kids over the weekend?
She always blabs on about how they are a great team & share things equally but she forgets that a few times if she was away for a day or the night she showed how she laid out outfits, bedtime jammies, towels for bath time & left detailed instructions on feeding for him 🤣

• Haha
Its just to let us minions know shes found the man of her dreams, the provider, the best daddy blah blah blah!

• Haha
I can’t bear to listen what is she at now? Playing at being a speech therapist 😬😬😬 who in their right mind would take advice / take her seriously 😐
She forgot to tag Ms Rachel who is the real SLT CNA learns most of her talking from since she’s been put in front of a phone since about 6months old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He still hasn’t married her
She also fails to point out to her followers that MiiiiCccCaaal already had around 6 years of experience as a father before CNA came along. I’m sure he had spent time taking care of his first daughter long before Dumbnise appeared on the scene

Shameless AD -
First story apparently people noticed her new chain - no one was asking it’s another shameless ad campaign where she is evidently getting paid to promote and free stock!

If the company is that good and support a small local handmade business then why aren’t YOU buying from the DENISE - no of course not!
as always you are just on to plug the free stuff you get paid to talk about!

My 3 loves Micheal Sienna and Reece

The only MRS tag you will have for longtime Denise is the M S & R on your neck 😂
Surprised the narcissist didn’t put them in MRS order!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Shameless AD -
First story apparently people noticed her new chain - no one was asking it’s another shameless ad campaign where she is evidently getting paid to promote and free stock!

If the company is that good and support a small local handmade business then why aren’t YOU buying from the DENISE - no of course not!

The only MRS tag you will have for longtime Denise is the M S & R on your neck 😂
ha ha MRS is too raw saying as he won’t marry her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Shameless AD -

Report her to asa the more people report her the better chance that they actually doing something!

Just like the handbag comp that's not clearly marked either! 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Yeah, she has had one of the largest increases in her following ever this weekend and she’s been barely posting. Some would be due to that Coach bag competition she has up but couldn’t be that huge an uptick so looks like she has topped it up.

Also interesting that the only two other times her followers increased this much was after birth of CNA & ReeeSssEee….but she’s soo careful not to share much about them online? 🤥

Also, interestingly - any long term followers know what happened in Aug/sept 19? She lost nearly 1000 followers & seemingly deleted a huge amount of posts (around 100) shortly after?
IMG_0917.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6