Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to laugh at her going to the effort of setting the camera up, walking away from it, walking back in and pretending to look all round her. Eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have to laugh at her going to the effort of setting the camera up, walking away from it, walking back in and pretending to look all round her. Eejit.
It's the same with her tryons she just looks so awkward and uncomfortable and stiff 🙄 and the 👙hanging off her, she's not as self conscious of her body as she makes out!

Stright on the 🍾🍷🍷🍾

place looks awful, the kitchen is a cupboard with a microwave, and the 2nd bedroom is the living room with a bed stuck in corner ablnd the sofa.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg no she is a walking ick😂 that is the stupidest video I’ve saw like why. Like what is the point nobody gives a duck

Reactions: 15
Omg no she is a walking ick😂 that is the stupidest video I’ve saw like why. Like what is the point nobody gives a duck
So wooden, she tried to float out the door, didn’t know what to do with her hand so touched her glasses then hair then delicately shouted “CNAaaaa, comeeere ta see da aerrrroplane”. she was nothing without her props kids in her arms.

Reactions: 7
So wooden, she tried to float out the door, didn’t know what to do with her hand so touched her glasses then hair then delicately shouted “CNAaaaa, comeeere ta see da aerrrroplane”. she was nothing without her props kids in her arms.
She rough as a badgers arse with no makeup on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked up her hotel on trip advisor, why anyone would book there based on the reviews I don't know. Everyone complaining food all cold and staff tell you to ping it in the microwave before eating it! 🤪 classic denise, all she cares about is her balcony to lock the kids in the one place and her cheap supermarket wine. I'd rather go on one good holiday than all her multiple basic holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just looked up her hotel on trip advisor, why anyone would book there based on the reviews I don't know. Everyone complaining food all cold and staff tell you to ping it in the microwave before eating it! 🤪 classic denise, all she cares about is her balcony to lock the kids in the one place and her cheap supermarket wine. I'd rather go on one good holiday than all her multiple basic holidays.
One hundred percent 👏

OMG her in that bikini- you can totally see her bits !!!! Would you ever!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Incoming post.... I just don't feel like I can post my holiday snaps with all that's going on to the children of gaza.

• Haha
Why does she wear her tan so dark 🫣 Looks so unnatural in contrast with the children’s skin.

In the comments of the bikini reel she asked someone for a restuarant recommendation for her & MiiiCcCaaal to have a date night. I’d say the sister is chuffed about her using the parents to babysit on the holiday Denise chose to piggy back on 🤣

Reactions: 6
where have they gone to this time?

Reactions: 2
Omg!!!!! How obvious that's she's been reading here.

"10 minutes from the airport"
"MICHEEEAAAALLLLL loves the planes"
"Baby bowl in osheas" not cooking mash and veg in apartment tonight. Lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so delighted the kids are having baby bowls instead of them eating pizza and crappy food all the time? Newsflash Denise, it’s you who decides to constantly feed your children processed crap. Don’t blame anyone else.

And, oh my god, it’s shocking that her and Michael haven’t a meal together, on their own, since Reece was born? Absolutely horrifying news. I can’t believe BBC NI haven’t picked this up as their top headline over the last few days. I’m truly flabbergasted that poor, poor woman has been deprived of some private time without the kids for a year 🙄🙄

Must contact Suzanne to see how much her poetraits are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg!!!!! How obvious that's she's been reading here.

"10 minutes from the airport"
"MICHEEEAAAALLLLL loves the planes"
"Baby bowl in osheas" not cooking mash and veg in apartment tonight. Lol!!!
Awwww! Miiiiichaellllll loves planes ✈ What age is Michael, 3 years old?

Of course she’s reading here. She’s fk all else to do holed up on a balcony in her questionable 4 star all inclusive hotel with planes taking off and landing every 5 minutes. She’s HATING every second of yet another holiday from hell.

But she’s going to Portal del Carmen tonight so she must BEG for her dinner 🍽
---
Must contact Suzanne to see how much her poetraits are 😂😂
Nooooo, enter the competition. Denise’s competitions are always very fair!!! You might win! And Suzanne will hang the portrait poetrait up in your house for you too!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
The pair of them out for a child free lunch/sesh on the bevvy and Michaels pulled out all the stops and put on his best wife beater 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her sisters face when she said goodluck said it all - she responded with a look of disgust “I have reared 4, it’s ok”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The pair of them out for a child free lunch/sesh on the bevvy and Michaels pulled out all the stops and put on his best wife beater 😂😂😂😂
She no more feels bad than the man in the moon. At least he’s honest. Fair play to the sister for her response ‘I’ve reared 4, it’s ok’

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.