Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How nasty !!! And yes that is exactly her, I think she is so enraged that she isn’t the mother of his first child. And nothing she can ever do about it … so just keep throwing shade. Mind you his ex is probably howling if she hears of her antics on social media for it’s truly pitiful 😬
It kills her that her that they are still not married.

Reactions: 5
It kills her that her that they are still not married.
She'd sicken your 🍑

It's 100% her choice not to be married!
Lots of people have small intimate family weddings... Absolutely spoilt for choice of stunning venues both in Northern or even the Republic.. She has her dress so what's stopping her? 🤔🤔
They can well afford it with all der wee nights away and wee last min 🤥 holidays

Reactions: 4
Oh looking at the crumbs of a pastry in bed is enjoy to give me the heebie jeebies 🫠

With Reese, most babies under 1 want to be close to their mammies, not unusual but she overplays it - probably a good narrative to help palm the more tricky toddler off to various people (her mum, MiiiCCAal etc.)

Reactions: 6
Has she gone quiet because she away off on the holiday someone mentioned here? Where was she heading did she say?

21k views on her voduz video, not one comment & less than 100 likes. Insta clearing acting up again on poor Denise 😢🤥

Reactions: 7
Has she gone quiet because she away off on the holiday someone mentioned here? Where was she heading did she say?

21k views on her voduz video, not one comment & less than 100 likes. Insta clearing acting up again on poor Denise 😢🤥
She’s probably bought those views.

Yip she’s away on holidays again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Another luxury getaway spent nap trapped on a balcony with the supermarket wine! How can they be bothered?!
Washing clothes. Would you be arsed. Miiiiichaelll in the wife beater and mammy and daddy in tow. Her holidays look cheap and are my worst nightmare.

Her Denise we can all see you get the whole lot off, pull your bottoms up 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Camel toe anyone? Put it away Denise. We don’t need to see your bits. 🤢🤢😷😷
lol I thought exactly the same when I saw it- like would you not be off having fun in the sun rather than taking videos of yourself on a balcony!!!!

Reactions: 8
lol I thought exactly the same when I saw it- like would you not be off having fun in the sun rather than taking videos of yourself on a balcony!!!!
That’s where they spend most of the holiday, even Dubai was the same. She’ll be standing cooking the spuds and veg for the children now, then getting them to sleep in the pram so they can head out for a meal and plenty of cocktails.
Tomorrow she’ll be showcasing all the voduz hair products and BPerfect that she’s carted with her. You could write the script at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Their holidays look cheap and low budget. She’s had two cheap holidays this month alone.

Live a little Denise. Book a nice hotel. Go 5 star, spa, butler, bath salts menu, pillow menu, your newspaper delivered daily. Don’t be cheap your whole life. Who wants to make memories in cheap apartments with crappy looking balconies

Reactions: 11
Their holidays look cheap and low budget. She’s had two cheap holidays this month alone.

Live a little Denise. Book a nice hotel. Go 5 star, spa, butler, bath salts menu, pillow menu, your newspaper delivered daily. Don’t be cheap your whole life. Who wants to make memories in cheap apartments with crappy looking balconies
She said that hotel is 4 star 🤣🤣

• Haha
She is always piggy backing on the family holidays - I’m sure the sister would have liked to make her own memories with her children & their grandparents without Denise having to be centre stage as well. Do they follow them on holidays because she secretly would be stuck with her Mum for childcare & visiting? She is definitely not alone with those wee ones as much as she goes on about, her Mum is usually always in the background helping out.