Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that chaotic H&M order? She’s a walking contradiction - on one hand we all know she loves herself sick & thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread but then on the other hand, has she got some sort of body dysmorphia?

She’s tiny - talking about how much she put on during pregnancy & how her body is still swollen from carrying the babies. Ordering size 10 & M which are hanging off her, even the stuff she said fit well was gaping. So bizarre

Reactions: 11
What was that chaotic H&M order? She’s a walking contradiction - on one hand we all know she loves herself sick & thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread but then on the other hand, has she got some sort of body dysmorphia?

She’s tiny - talking about how much she put on during pregnancy & how her body is still swollen from carrying the babies. Ordering size 10 & M which are hanging off her, even the stuff she said fit well was gaping. So bizarre
Her body is swollen from the gargle.

Reactions: 4
What exactly is she posting on Mummy Matters? Normal page still lots of children content

Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on posting things like I am so lucky to share these moments with my babies??? Like who the fk else is she sharing her days with?! She’s their MOTHER and on maternity leave 🤷‍♀️ Surely she means share with all you people who are baffled at a mother saying she loves her kids I mean it’s so unusual only Denise would be at it … ?!?!? 🤯
She is so basic I feel sorry for her. Her page is all about how to look as thin as possible do dodgy modelling / promo stuff and try and convince her other half that she’s the catch of the century 😭
Crippled with insecurities and so tight it’s excruciating to watch 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she insist on posting things like I am so lucky to share these moments with my babies??? Like who the fk else is she sharing her days with?! She’s their MOTHER and on maternity leave 🤷‍♀️ Surely she means share with all you people who are baffled at a mother saying she loves her kids I mean it’s so unusual only Denise would be at it … ?!?!? 🤯
She is so basic I feel sorry for her. Her page is all about how to look as thin as possible do dodgy modelling / promo stuff and try and convince her other half that she’s the catch of the century 😭
Crippled with insecurities and so tight it’s excruciating to watch 😬
You have totally nailed Denise's Instagram 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saying Chipmunk is hanging the family picture but she showed it the other day with the photographer hanging it on the wall in same place 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ this girl really has no content and all these videos with her kids( the kids she states she does not over share ) she’s so lucky to share these moments etc does she ever think about the people who can’t have kids etc and her constant over sharing and rubbing it in peoples faces I find her very insensitive and insincere

Attachments

Saying Chipmunk is hanging the family picture but she showed it the other day with the photographer hanging it on the wall in same place 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ this girl really has no content and all these videos with her kids( the kids she states she does not over share ) she’s so lucky to share these moments etc does she ever think about the people who can’t have kids etc and her constant over sharing and rubbing it in peoples faces I find her very insensitive and insincere
Sorry but calling him the chipmunk cracks me up 🐿🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So basically the whole photo shoot was an ad, but didn't have to declare as an ad??? Boils my piss

So basically the whole photo shoot was an ad, but didn't have to declare as an ad??? Boils my piss
And so what has she got that for free !?!?!? Fk me 😐 She would sell her soul for a freebie what a scab it’s not like the two of them haven’t a decent wage coming in … her tightness is so off putting, she tries to make out she’s up there but is as basic as fk and tight as the proverbial ducks ass 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Will Suzanne personally deliver the photos to me at my home & help me hang them on the wall too?

These businesses are crazy if they think it drives any revenue their way - perhaps some short term followers but I doubt many convert into a profitable client.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She likely also got paid to do the gig and expenses.
Will have had more images took than the normal person paying!
And the hand delivery is ridiculous!

Undeclared #ad are very much her thing!

Also is she telling use she pregnant again by posting her summer clothes from previous year because according to her she swollen and now a 10 but was an 8 pre baby and been pregnant for the last 2 summers so what exactly did she take out of storage then? 🤔 Or maybe she just on the beg for a new iron?

Reactions: 4
Who brings their phone in to the shower?! Is it just me who find that odd?
I’ve been trying to get more zen in my life lately as going through a tit time. Lately I’ve been popping my phone on the windowsill when I’m in the shower listening to a podcast when I’m in shower to block out life. Especially if it’s a hair wash shower!

Definitely no camera though!

What’s the story with how ‘petted’ reeeece is and ‘needs’ to be with her always ?!? 🤔 is she trying to say I am super mum and can’t be done without or suggesting anyone’s child who isn’t like that must be loved less???

I can’t fathom her sometimes except that it’s HER not the child that needs them with her always … which says everything.

Sad insecure woman trying to dress it up as doing a wonderful mothering job. What will she do when they are older ? Strap them to her regardless ???

Préface by saying don’t have kids..but it came across as a very ´boy mom’ thing, and it makes me eye roll so hard. ‘
What’s the story with how ‘petted’ reeeece is and ‘needs’ to be with her always ?!? 🤔 is she trying to say I am super mum and can’t be done without or suggesting anyone’s child who isn’t like that must be loved less??? Re

I can’t fathom her sometimes except that it’s HER not the child that needs them with her always … which says everything.

Sad insecure woman trying to dress it up as doing a wonderful mothering job. What will she do when they are older ? Strap them to her regardless ???

Reactions: 5
What’s the story with how ‘petted’ reeeece is and ‘needs’ to be with her always ?!? 🤔 is she trying to say I am super mum and can’t be done without or suggesting anyone’s child who isn’t like that must be loved less???

She’s a gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I think it’s to make out that he’s more petted on her and the old fashioned rhetoric of ‘mummy’s boy’ ‘daddy’s girl’.

Which she is clearly using to manipulate also.

As in Reece is stuck to me so Michael must be stuck to CNA to balance the situation!
Solidifying fhe importance of CNA in his life & him in hers.
All whilst widening the gap with his ‘non resident’ first born that hardly gets a look in!

She’s a nasty piece of work!

• Heart
I think it’s to make out that he’s more petted on her and the old fashioned rhetoric of ‘mummy’s boy’ ‘daddy’s girl’.

Which she is clearly using to manipulate also.

As in Reece is stuck to me so Michael must be stuck to CNA to balance the situation!
Solidifying fhe importance of CNA in his life & him in hers.
All whilst widening the gap with his ‘non resident’ first born that hardly gets a look in!

She’s a nasty piece of work!
How nasty !!! And yes that is exactly her, I think she is so enraged that she isn’t the mother of his first child. And nothing she can ever do about it … so just keep throwing shade. Mind you his ex is probably howling if she hears of her antics on social media for it’s truly pitiful 😬

Reactions: 6