Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo got all that bbq food for nowt! For starters, there was eggs, not one but TWO bags of lettuce and more than half a burger each!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She clearly wants to be VB!
It's sad that as she gets older she gets more and more needy!
Wonder will we get a suprise................... "we're married" ?
Simply because I am wile nosey, I’d like to see the wedding because it would be the height of pure tack and drama! Denise & Michaeeeellllll tying the knot, 2 wee skinny legged craters pledging their fake love for one another. She would be BEGGING flat out round the local businesses. Imagine the wedding dress try-ons 😄 big reception at the Glenavon, 3 course meal that had sweet chilli sauce in every dish. God is good 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Simply because I am wile nosey, I’d like to see the wedding because it would be the height of pure tack and drama! Denise & Michaeeeellllll tying the knot, 2 wee skinny legged craters pledging their fake love for one another. She would be BEGGING flat out round the local businesses. Imagine the wedding dress try-ons 😄 big reception at the Glenavon, 3 course meal that had sweet chilli sauce in every dish. God is good 🙏🏼
She has a dress and didn't actually show any try ons at the time.... Camt image she's still planning on wearing it 4 years later! They were to go abroad so who knows maybe it was to be a beach bbq 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a dress and didn't actually show any try ons at the time.... Camt image she's still planning on wearing it 4 years later! They were to go abroad so who knows maybe it was to be a beach bbq 🤣
1/2 sausage per person plus some salad with lashings of sweet chili sauce. If you’re lucky you might get a half a steak and some gone off coleslaw. And no the toilet roll is not complimentary, bring your own!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No Denise, insta isn’t killing you. Your lack of creativity and finesse is killing you. It’s like an ad from the 70’s. What are AIB thinking?
I think she’s not even smart enough to understand the engagement. If views were low then you’d understand that Instas algorithm is hiding your content, but if views are disproportionately higher than likes this means most people have seen it and thought - nah not worth a double click 🫣

Perhaps her following are (finally) starting to find her disingenuous.
---
Looks like REEEeEeeCCe is into his freebie forward facing car seat
IMG_1369.jpeg

Last edited:
Theyve another holiday on the horizon! Standby for the “ last minute break away” post

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Theyve another holiday on the horizon! Standby for the “ last minute break away” post
Ahhh she’ll be ripping when she reads that here.

Last minute wee break, with 2 kids, her mother, her father, her sister, the next door neighbours dog.

She’ll post the details of the 1960’s apartment when she comes home. Look at Denise, eating with one hand, drinking with the other and she’ll flog the tit out of Bellamianta/Voduz. She doesn’t bring the Romaci on holiday anymore since she lost the BA to Cweeeeevaaaaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She had over 12k views but only 50 likes. The problem isn’t Insta, it’s her content. Kinda obvious Denise.

Reactions: 12
It's looking like it with her big h&m box!!
She's obsessed with been super skinny why on earth is is going on and on about ordering a size 10 or a medium then complaining when they hanging off her.. Is it so her followers will flood her with you look.... rake oops..... great!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was pmsl at the begging for likes on that reel - it was SHITE and so obviously not in the least bit genuine - and anyone with half a brain cell can see that and so have managed to refrain from the like button 😅
And boy she is doing HM no favours with that load of tat she bought 😬 probably would be fine styled properly and ironed but lazy hole deeneese couldn’t be bothered with that 🙄

Reactions: 9
I always wondered why she shows and orders size 10 clothes. She looks as if she’s a size 6 at most!

Reactions: 8
Especially in H&M where the sizing is huge. Did ye all see her ‘shop’ in Lie-del? A half bag of shopping and a few bits in the trolly! Hardly what you’d call ‘a shop’
Who brings just one bag to do a big shop? 😝

I’m quickly called into one after meeting my chum for a catch up and still came away with 3 carrier bags 😝