Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If CNA had time to carry over 6 or 7 eggs one by one then her back was turned only than a few seconds. Maybe if she wasn’t so busy loving herself in her camera she could have seen her reach for eggs in the first place and maybe also had time to pack bags before putting them in the car?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If CNA had time to carry over 6 or 7 eggs one by one then her back was turned only than a few seconds. Maybe if she wasn’t so busy loving herself in her camera she could have seen her reach for eggs in the first place and maybe also had time to pack bags before putting them in the car?
Exactly what I thought - Denise had taken her eye off the ball for longer than just a minute. She was too busy producing excellent content slapping on the war paint and telling everyone her full plans for the day. But she doesn’t like to overshare her life ….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a pity a few more eggs didn’t smash. How did the child get the eggs in the first place.

I often wonder when Huns like Dumbnise post this kind of nonsense content does she realize what a fool she is making out of herself.

Just what a child with a head injury needs, a big long nap and to be made dizzy by her mum making her spin around the bloody kitchen while eating at the same time
👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This narrative of "am I wise taking my two children to a children's farm"... Wtf?? Oh wait I forgot, those kids only see boutiques and shopping centres ffs. What does she think the rest of us do? Imagine being in that mummy and baby group and her landing. Don't know why I'm shocked she's never heard of Dyan mill farm too. DOSE.

Reactions: 15
This narrative of "am I wise taking my two children to a children's farm"... Wtf?? Oh wait I forgot, those kids only see boutiques and shopping centres ffs. What does she think the rest of us do? Imagine being in that mummy and baby group and her landing. Don't know why I'm shocked she's never heard of Dyan mill farm too. DOSE.
You mean Dylan Farm 🤣 she’s a dose is right!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nooooooooo. Who wants to see miiiiiichaelllllllls jocks. Make it stop 🛑
---

Poor CNA! Birthday pics will be lovely 🤦‍♀️
Wishing CNA a speedy recovery - would be great if she had her address on her Bio then everyone who wanted to reach out could send get well gifts! Joke

That’s the family portrait session postponed to she healed no doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those party bags look tit! Filled with a heap of sweets, chocolate and crisps so perfect for your childs teeth!! The lack of effort is shocking!

Reactions: 11
Nooooooooo. Who wants to see miiiiiichaelllllllls jocks. Make it stop 🛑
---

Poor CNA! Birthday pics will be lovely 🤦‍♀️
Didnt the same thing happen last year close to her birthday also?

She's so vain doesn't want a bruse in pictures!

Reactions: 7
She most definitely did not only turn her back ‘two seconds’ for that egg situation to happen!

She was busy doing her makeup eye bleeping herself and talking shite for several stories whilst both kids were abandoned behind her to their own will.

Surprised Reece wasn’t the one getting the bruise as at one point unnoticed and unchecked by Dumbnise CNA give his walker a right old shake.

Recipts included

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
“Am I wise taking the two of them?” I mean it’s a petting farm for families does she think other mums or dads just take one child at a time? I went alone to meet a friend before with my toddler & 2 of my nephews, all under 4.
I suppose she wouldn’t know because she doesn’t take them anywhere that she can’t stick a phone in front of their faces!

“Am I wise taking the two of them?” I mean it’s a petting farm for families does she think other mums or dads just take one child at a time? I went alone to meet a friend before with my toddler & 2 of my nephews, all under 4.
I suppose she wouldn’t know because she doesn’t take them anywhere that she can’t stick a phone in front of their faces!
Totally this ! She would have to up her game and actually look after her children not be sticking the phone in her face every second 😑
---
I swear my arms are legit bigger than her legs 💪💪💪

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know all the influencers do it but how annoying would it be tanning in your towel just for Insta? It would be so impractical!

Reactions: 7
Just dropping back to drop the ‘povo’ party bag receipts aka #MummyNeverGotAGiftBagCollab

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.