Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so noticeable when people are thin from not eating as opposed to thin from for eg running, biking etc. They both seem obsessed with being thin you are right, it’s an awful look on them both and so dangerous for their health going forward - you’d think she would know about the importance of muscle density for women getting older … maybe that requires a functioning brain though 😑😑😑
She definitely puts 🍷🍸🍹🥂 over food.. I'd be starving if I had her 1/2 portion meals

unfortunately as we age, been thin just makes you look haggered, it looks like the whole family think skinny is a good look

Reactions: 6
I find her stories when she is away anywhere with her family really hilarious - she tries so hard to look like she’s having the time of her life it’s basically hashtag blessed and all that nonsense. She’s in BUNDORAN ffs 😂 and they’re probably as miserable as each other so piled into a couple of rooms. Look at me doing hopscotch look at my wee mwaaaahn, look at my blue dunnes leggings that I think make me look really skinny.
Ah here dumbnise is just pure entertainment 🍿 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guarantee they have all bundled into a few rooms together. They have Michael’s daughter too so one room with three children will really be tough for queen Denise.

Also - did they do an Easter egg hunt in the function room of the hotel? The children & family running riot around it like a bunch of halions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her lack of vocabulary is astonishing.

Look CNA, the wee bunny, the wee chick, the wee lamb having a wee bottle. FFS Dumbnise. Educate yourself.

Her lack of vocabulary is astonishing.

Look CNA, the wee bunny, the wee chick, the wee lamb having a wee bottle. FFS Dumbnise. Educate yourself.
Literally coming here to say that. And does she ever wear anything other than leggings and a big hoodie? Is that so her WEE stick legs can look super small?? 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She might preach “my child…my choice” and expose her children to everyone on the World Wide Web but it’s completely disgusting and irresponsible to post those innocent random kids playing at the priory. Also wonder how the mother of his OG child feels about being her child being broadcast to the world?
for what??

• Heart
She might preach “my child…my choice” and expose her children to everyone on the World Wide Web but it’s completely disgusting and irresponsible to post those innocent random kids playing at the priory. Also wonder how the mother of his OG child feels about being her child being broadcast to the world?
for what??
Is that her niece in the puffa jacket?

Reactions: 1
Denise has stated quite a few times that she does not over share her kids and that’s what really pisses me off as she continues to share them on a daily basis on social media she’s a liar but also does she not realise what pedos do with pictures of kids on the net

Reactions: 10
Surprise surprise she has a cold after running the roads for the past month.

And we have finally seen the free kitchen from the company she mentioned at Christmas. It is absolutely tiny! We have one and it’s bigger than our child and much wider. Wonder did she not mention it at the time because she was raging with how small it was when it arrived?

Apparently in her subscribers she is telling everyone she is going to start sleep training with Reese because he was down to 2-3 wakes a night but now is so “spoilt” he is waking 7 times. Yes i know it is horrific when the sleeping is that bad but does she maybe consider that he has been traipsed about constantly the past month and that probably has impacted his sleep again?
She said will have to let him cry it out because he is spoilt & just wants her all the time 🙄

but on her main stories was she not going on about not wanting him to go into a big cot yet? Showing two different sides to herself

• Wow
Why can she not stay in the house? Moaning yesterday about being dosed with the cold and not being well, today off galavanting to Rushmere for no reason and to meet up with her friend. How many more people does she want to share her dose with? She is a dose, I honestly don't know how anyone takes her seriously 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is incredibly thick isn’t she - who in their right minds would be running the roads week after week after week with two small children in tow?!?!?

There is no way she can give either child a chance to establish a regular routine whether it’s feeding or sleeping. It’s actually imo incredibly neglectful and actually quite cruel. Poor kids mustn’t know if it’s day or night.

A selfish deluded woman who lives in her head and thinks people look at her out of interest or envy - when it’s actually with mouth on the floor in disbelief at what an airhead she is.

And don’t get me started on the spelling / articulation - if your eyes don’t bleed your ears will 😑😑😑

While everyone listens to denise snotting on her stories and spreading her germs over every "piece" in Rushmere, Sienna follows around rubbing her ice cream over all the clothes 🤦‍♀️ but mummy is busy sharing important content to her followers 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 13
While everyone listens to denise snotting on her stories and spreading her germs over every "piece" in Rushmere, Sienna follows around rubbing her ice cream over all the clothes 🤦‍♀️ but mummy is busy sharing important content to her followers 🥴
Just came on here to basically say this! Sienna running around Primark with an ice cream in her hands ffs. Meanwhile Dumbnise is doing the most pointless, deranged stories around the shops. Get your life in order Denise you stupid, thoughtless airhead.

• Heart
She said will have to let him cry it out because he is spoilt & just wants her all the time 🙄

but on her main stories was she not going on about not wanting him to go into a big cot yet? Showing two different sides to herself
Wow! Mixed messages to the same audience.
---
Just watched her stories. She an awful clown. She must be allergic to staying at home

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Such a fuckwit of woman. Always moaning about having one in her arm and the other hanging off her. Stay in house then you cretin, especially when you are sick and touching every garment in every shop in rushmere. She’s also the most negligent mother I’ve ever seen. Couldn’t give a duck what them children are doing. Stick an ice cream in their mouth and a tablet in their face Denise, and away ya go girl. Also, letting everyone know Michael’s away all week, umpteen times, so we’ll think she’s some type of super woman. duck away off. The first sign of stress, you’re on the blower to your ma and niece so they can pick up the slack, or; in her case, do the heavy lifting for her.‘I’m sorry to say this (I’m not) but she’s a grade A, first class bleep. And, to add insult to injury, showing us the “mini haul” containing all the clothes for the well deserved summer holiday. Well, after all; it is her birthday year. She’s making my blood boil recently

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.